The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

printer

Super Active Member
I think I'll just have to step in here and take my winning packs right now. Sure you guys have some very nice and frosty babes. Real lookers too. But all you guys have old news already. Your girls tits are saggy and their asses gettin' fat.

Now my girl.....................man she's a looker. Still young and soft with those sweet supple upward pointing tits that just beg to be suckled on. An ass that's still smooth with no wrinkles and legs that go on forever. AND....she still got many good days left on her.

So, while you guys are ready to chop chop, I'm still enjoying this delicious young thing. Time for me to go back in the tent to take more newds with my babe :devilish:

View attachment 93757
I'm coming over tonight with a little bag of ditch-weed pollen.

F series

Insanely Active Member
I wouldnt do anything till the stretch is done unless you have to. Topping in flower is way different than lolipopping. Taking a top vs a shitty lower branch are 2 different things completely. less damage from smaller stems. no auxin change etc. Less damage to yield. I would supercrop. Breaking the stem seems to really improve flow sometimes later down the road.
So crop before or after stretch

F series

Insanely Active Member
The way I do it, which helps prevent the stem from splitting, is to grab the stem where you want the bend with your thumb and index finger. Then slowly squeeze the stem while rubbing your thumb and finger back and forth while slowly pushing it over your finger with your thumb. This breaks up the tissue inside the stem which lets the stem link like a hose without splitting.

It isn’t as much of a big deal as some growers act like it is as long as you do it early in flower. I’ve done it in the first week of flower before to help slow down the stretch in plants I knew were going to get huge.
Right on, thank you

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update. Didn't defol as agressively as I normally do. I remembered my soil is hot right now

Please help, I'm not sure whether I should top, supercrop(never tried before 😄), or just leave them alone. Plants are on day 3 of 12/12
View attachment 93715
I want to make the 2 taller plants the same height if my 2 shorter plants (marked in white)
If you don't want to reply to this thread please DM/PM me!

View attachment 93716View attachment 93717
Update.
I did my best at supercropping.

Each stem was squeezed between nodes.
The 1st plant was hard as morning wood.
Almost snapped in a couple locations.
I have a counter weight to hold stem down

The 2nd plant was very easy to squeeze, fibers ran vertical and there were a few slits open.
Just used some garden twist to hold this stem down.

Clean up was simple. I put a bit of clonex on the wounds and a band-aid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what's gonna happen.

Screenshot-011355.pngScreenshot-011414.jpgScreenshot-011341.pngScreenshot-011406.pngScreenshot-011328.pngScreenshot-011350.jpgScreenshot-011336.jpg

Screenshot-011420.png

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Watch out. Lil stinker is coming for u big girls!0613211235c~2.jpg
She aint much, but I'll reveg... Plenty of room here.
Qb132 4k doing work0613211235b.jpg
Then theres the qb132s and qb96 killing it. Adub s1s and AC x adub0613211226a.jpg
Get u some! Ive got my watering regiment down pat! They were all empty. Only one to say was lil stinky. 0613211226.jpg
I'm 3 weeks out. But man its gonna be closeeee

Attachments

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I'm gonna be out for the contest pic part. nothing wrong with the plant, but it ain't pretty.
IMG_4690.JPG
Gonna get frosty smoke out of it, and I am getting that sour apple scent as well, so it should be cool. IMG_4704.JPG
But I'll have the best shroom pics out of the bottom of the pot hands down :) Looks like a crop ready to pop. IMG_4707.JPG

F series

Insanely Active Member
Update.
I did my best at supercropping.

Each stem was squeezed between nodes.
The 1st plant was hard as morning wood.
Almost snapped in a couple locations.
I have a counter weight to hold stem down

The 2nd plant was very easy to squeeze, fibers ran vertical and there were a few slits open.
Just used some garden twist to hold this stem down.

Clean up was simple. I put a bit of clonex on the wounds and a band-aid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't know what's gonna happen.

View attachment 93846View attachment 93847View attachment 93848View attachment 93849View attachment 93851View attachment 93852View attachment 93853

View attachment 93850
Update.
Just from last night, I've got pistils everywhere.

The hard stem having plant's (with the weight holding it) upper portion is presumably dead.

The soft stem, the one that had many slits squeezed into it, is doing great!
Screenshot_20210614-004113.png
Screenshot_20210614-004107.png
Screenshot_20210614-004103.png

Also, probably going to have roots on each clone tomorrow.
Screenshot_20210614-011347.png