The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Ohio.george

Insanely Active Member
Ok my friends.....here my deal. Ill though up some quick pics now and then get them ready for their Glamor Shots this week and then I'm chopping these beauties down on Friday. This has been a blast! Its forced me to learn quick and stay on top of my game. Everyone's plants look amazing, wish we could get together to smoke it all together. Hopefully I land somewhere in the top 21 😳. @Heisenbeans my last updates will be up NLT Thursday night. 20210614_121331.jpg20210614_121339.jpg20210614_121355.jpg20210614_121421.jpg20210614_121429.jpg20210614_121446.jpg20210614_121500.jpg

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Ok my friends.....here my deal. Ill though up some quick pics now and then get them ready for their Glamor Shots this week and then I'm chopping these beauties down on Friday. This has been a blast! Its forced me to learn quick and stay on top of my game. Everyone's plants look amazing, wish we could get together to smoke it all together. Hopefully I land somewhere in the top 21 😳. @Heisenbeans my last updates will be up NLT Thursday night. View attachment 93955View attachment 93956View attachment 93957View attachment 93958View attachment 93959View attachment 93960View attachment 93961
Digging the fade my man.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok my friends.....here my deal. Ill though up some quick pics now and then get them ready for their Glamor Shots this week and then I'm chopping these beauties down on Friday. This has been a blast! Its forced me to learn quick and stay on top of my game. Everyone's plants look amazing, wish we could get together to smoke it all together. Hopefully I land somewhere in the top 21 😳. @Heisenbeans my last updates will be up NLT Thursday night.
Beautiful.

WJS

HAF, I like your attitude and agree with your sentiment. Maybe Heisen will be interested in his adub outside, although I think he’s done with that strain. I have a handful of his purple crosses outdoors as well, although I think he’s moved on . I hope I can do a few tent grows with his animal cookies crosses, but if he wants those outdoors, another time. Not the time or right forum, but I’d do those crosses next year outdoors. My outdoors ADub is kicking ass and I have cuts for it. Pic is old school ADub. Sorry for being in the wrong forum. WJS

Attachments

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Works been a total bitch, I haven't been posting much, girls are not getting much fade but the buds are total rocks, haven't put my finger on the scent yet, touch of old school skunk soon as I open the doors to the flower room. Have one comp girl stuck over in the corner behind some tall snow whites cherry, I am holding hope she's the photogenic one! Been a blast growing with you all, never to old to learn something new.... Sorry one of my CMH puked running some hps lighting stinks for photos image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg