The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
These are #6 and #7 the two that will likely yield the most.
The bud shots are of the lowest hanging buds on each plant.
#6 has harder nugs. #6 also has some light color upper fan leaves, Just noticed it today thanks to the pictures. I don't know why so I'm going to check when they were fed last in my records and go to a safe feeding when I'm not sure what to do. Some fresh EWC, a couple of TBL of kelp meal and a small dose of epsom salt. I think I'll just feed # 6 tomorrow and monitor the rest.

#6 is 45" tall and the lowest hanging buds pictured are 22" from the top.

View attachment 93205View attachment 93206View attachment 93207View attachment 93208

#7 is 51" tall and the lowest hanging buds pictured are 32" from the top.

View attachment 93209View attachment 93211View attachment 93210View attachment 93212
The picture of the upper fan leaves is a great representation of what I'm seeing looking at plant #6. No other plants have this issue.
The last time she was fed was on 5-16-21, 20 days ago, she received 3 TBL of Bio Live 5-4-2 and 1 cup of EWC.
I decided to feed and foliar today with 200 ppms of Epsom salt. I used a piece of paper to protect buds from the spray and hit as many fans as I could including the yellowing ones and will see how she does in a few days before adding other foods.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Animal Cookies X Adub. Now they are in bloom. I culled the first one it was not snapping out of puny and was seeded up (Thrip attack)

This one is in a 10 G Grassroots lined planter. This is my favorite of the pack and i took cuts that are looking hurting today but i will solo cup them and see if i can get some to catch.
DSC_0754.JPG

DSC_0756.JPG
This one is in a 25L Mondi Quaddra pot (Actual 6.7 US Gallon)
DSC_0752.JPG