The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
These are #6 and #7 the two that will likely yield the most.
The bud shots are of the lowest hanging buds on each plant.
#6 has harder nugs. #6 also has some light color upper fan leaves, Just noticed it today thanks to the pictures. I don't know why so I'm going to check when they were fed last in my records and go to a safe feeding when I'm not sure what to do. Some fresh EWC, a couple of TBL of kelp meal and a small dose of epsom salt. I think I'll just feed # 6 tomorrow and monitor the rest.

#6 is 45" tall and the lowest hanging buds pictured are 22" from the top.

100_7972.JPG100_7973.JPG100_7976.JPG100_7980.JPG

#7 is 51" tall and the lowest hanging buds pictured are 32" from the top.

100_7981.JPG100_7983.JPG100_7984.JPG100_7989.JPG

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
How's the smell? Mine are just starting to get a nice stem rub smell to them, but I can't figure out what they smell like, because the pollen has been screwing me up this week.
Kind of like sour lime mix and black licorice withsome extra funk in there that i havent locked in., a few have the licorice scent but only the big one has the limey scent. and 2 have a berry type smell you notice first then just a funk (good funk) that i havent nailed down yet

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
These are #6 and #7 the two that will likely yield the most.
The bud shots are of the lowest hanging buds on each plant.
#6 has harder nugs. #6 also has some light color upper fan leaves, Just noticed it today thanks to the pictures. I don't know why so I'm going to check when they were fed last in my records and go to a safe feeding when I'm not sure what to do. Some fresh EWC, a couple of TBL of kelp meal and a small dose of epsom salt. I think I'll just feed # 6 tomorrow and monitor the rest.

#6 is 45" tall and the lowest hanging buds pictured are 22" from the top.

View attachment 93205View attachment 93206View attachment 93207View attachment 93208

#7 is 51" tall and the lowest hanging buds pictured are 32" from the top.

View attachment 93209View attachment 93211View attachment 93210View attachment 93212
Leafs look fine to me. That color is right where you want to be anyway during flower imo. Looks like the light just focused more there. In veg under blue leds your plants can look deficient but in normal light look a nice healthy green. Got me the first time and a half overfeeding. Minus the red petiole but they sometimes get a tan on the top and stay green on the bottom.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'm going to have to supercrop mine, too, they are like an inch from my lights, and the lights are as high as they will go. When I've supercropped mine in the past I just give them a 90° bend. I've even had some split at the corners of the bend and they just heal up and grow knuckles over the wounds.
It slows down the growth a bit, no?
Ya couldn't break one of my arms and not see a change...

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210604-234649_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210604-234522_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210604-234744_Gallery.jpg
Tommorow gonna try and get around to giving these girls a long overdue hair cut. Safe to say I'm not meeting the deadline but I'll continue to update after. Last pic is the rest of the tent. Should be able to spread everyone out here soon. Probably due to space and lighting but two of my plants tops are being overtaken by side branches. Missed a couple waters etc but they are doing just fine. Taking all my abuse in stride.

Opie1

Master Grower
Kind of like sour lime mix and black licorice withsome extra funk in there that i havent locked in., a few have the licorice scent but only the big one has the limey scent. and 2 have a berry type smell you notice first then just a funk (good funk) that i havent nailed down yet
The first thing that comes to mind when I unzip the tent is........Sour Green Apples??? Maybe it’s just me but that’s what it brings to my mind, I do however have one other plant in with them that’s about a week ahead of the comp plants, but it’s never smelled like that. So yeah, green apples and in a good way.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The first thing that comes to mind when I unzip the tent is........Sour Green Apples??? Maybe it’s just me but that’s what it brings to my mind, I do however have one other plant in with them that’s about a week ahead of the comp plants, but it’s never smelled like that. So yeah, green apples and in a good way.
I have a GMO Cake and a Lemon Tree in the same tent - not even attempting to figger it out until harvest.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I always have multiple things in a tent so I go off of a little pinch not of the buds themselves I just pinch a sugar leave

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Girls have been slow to stack, realized yesterday one of my CMH ballasts is turning off until cool then relights, tried a new bulb I had laying around with the same results, so it was replaced with another HPS of course we are having record heat forecast this week so I had to drag out the AC, smarter fella would have caught it sooner....