The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210516-175513_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210516-175449_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210516-175400_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210516-175345_Gallery.jpg
Update. Have had 0 time. Barely a second to give to the garden. They needed trained badly again and were all growing into themselves. Got them spread out a bit finally. The one that got topped and potted up blew up instantly. These 1 gallon pots arent exactly 1 gallon I'm realizing. Should have repotted all last week but I'm out of time. They will be cloned and flipped tommorow. Taking a fucking second to breath then mounting up the 730nm and getting everything timed and cycled. The comp plants are the 5 bushes. Clones in the back from last run lol. They just get what they get. Started flowering themselves so I had to reclone and re pot the fruit punch and gmo cake and magnum p.i . Gonna stake em and let em rip with the dub cookies.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Salute NoWaistedSpace, and it looks like you are having similar issues as Hotwired posted about a page back
H replied to it here http://chuckersparadise.com/threads/the-official-heisenbeans-forum-competition.2654/post-161507 and I am no genius but I am guessing you got sent the wrong seeds in error unless of course you are a talking head that H doesn't like lol. No but seriously lets try and remember 60+ people got sent a pack of seeds all on H's dime and seeing some of the tables/rooms he is running and his work load I am hoping we can not make a couple honest mistakes make him not want to do cool shit like these contests in future because they are big pain in the ass. I think he was trying to send you the MAC!
View attachment 91461
Not the same. He has some other issue why his plants are not flowering, he is the only person here with this problem. All the seeds for this comp came from the same cup with the exception of @Hotwired

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
That sucks, my apologies man. I was 100 percent sure those were the mac x animal cross. My wife moves shit around , I keep seeds and extras in cups. Not sure how I fuked that up unless she moved the cups while I was putting you guys seeds in the containers. Its also possible I grabbed the wrong white container. This means what u have could only be the stardawg Corey, stardawg male cross. Those were the only regs I ever had out.
Whoever got the real AC mac fems is a mystery.

Tell.me what u want me to do and I'll take care of you.
Not the same. He has some other issue why his plants are not flowering, he is the only person here with this problem. All the seeds for this comp came from the same cup with the exception of @Hotwired
So no one has the MAC?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
To me it seems these plants have magnesium issues in the early stages of veg.
1st sign is the overall plant has leaves that are a bit dull in color, next sign IMO are purple stems and finally the fan leaves develop chlorosis between the veins of lower fan leaves.
When I say mg issues I'm not speaking badly about the genetics. I just think in the early stages there is plenty of mg in the soil but the roots have not developed enough to collect the mg needed by the plant so a mg foliar can go a long way towards getting past the growing pains. Once the roots are established things improve. Just my opinion.
I agree just hungry girls, I added some Epsom salt once, it was early veg, they responded very well haven't had to add any since....

F series

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 91462View attachment 91463View attachment 91464View attachment 91465
Update. Have had 0 time. Barely a second to give to the garden. They needed trained badly again and were all growing into themselves. Got them spread out a bit finally. The one that got topped and potted up blew up instantly. These 1 gallon pots arent exactly 1 gallon I'm realizing. Should have repotted all last week but I'm out of time. They will be cloned and flipped tommorow. Taking a fucking second to breath then mounting up the 730nm and getting everything timed and cycled. The comp plants are the 5 bushes. Clones in the back from last run lol. They just get what they get. Started flowering themselves so I had to reclone and re pot the fruit punch and gmo cake and magnum p.i . Gonna stake em and let em rip with the dub cookies.
Ok nigga, 🔥 (y)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

WJS

Thought a few updates were called for. As some of you may recall, a cold spell after 3-24 hurt me pretty bad, but these two marked 3-24 are what survived. Clones will soon be taken. WJS (I forgot what’s behind them, but it’s probably pre GPS S1 as I had some in packs)

Attachments