The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Went in to feed my girls a few minutes ago and saw that some were no longer girls. They were flipped 5 days ago and finally started showing. Balls, no herms, balls. 3 out of 8 plants are now full on male.

My tallest one. Male :poop:
DSCN0778.JPG

DSCN0777.JPG

My fattest one. Male
DSCN0776.JPG

Another male
DSCN0775.JPG

Not very happy atm. That's half my clones gone. I thought I was being careful and took 4 from each plant. Now I have to soak a few packs of seeds to replace to clones I lost. 3 of 8 full on males makes me wonder. Nice healthy males tho :poop:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Went in to feed my girls a few minutes ago and saw that some were no longer girls. They were flipped 5 days ago and finally started showing. Balls, no herms, balls. 3 out of 8 plants are now full on male.

View attachment 91362

View attachment 91366

My fattest one. Male
View attachment 91367

Another male
View attachment 91368

Not very happy atm. That's half my clones gone. I thought I was being careful and took 4 from each plant. Now I have to soak a few packs of seeds to replace to clones I lost. 3 of 8 full on males makes me wonder. Nice healthy males tho :poop:
I thought these were feminized seeds? Or did H send you regular MAC seeds? 😁

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

View attachment 91362

View attachment 91366

My fattest one. Male
View attachment 91367

Another male
View attachment 91368

That sucks, my apologies man. I was 100 percent sure those were the mac x animal cross. My wife moves shit around , I keep seeds and extras in cups. Not sure how I fuked that up unless she moved the cups while I was putting you guys seeds in the containers. Its also possible I grabbed the wrong white container. This means what u have could only be the stardawg Corey, stardawg male cross. Those were the only regs I ever had out.
Whoever got the real AC mac fems is a mystery.

Tell.me what u want me to do and I'll take care of you.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'd like to see a pic of the MAC from anyone at this stage, just so I'd know wtf everyone is talking about.
To be clear, I have no clue what one looks like. I just know that @LubdaNugs and my plants could be twins based on structure and everything. And if only one MAC pack was sent out (maybe LOL) if our plants look the same we probably are both growing the Adub x AC.

"Two men say they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong" :ROFLMAO:

@Hotwired I'm making a pile of mac x Animal Cookies seeds now. I will send u 2 packs as soon as they come down and are ready to go.
All the macs are on the end , the seed moms.
View attachment 91372

6 animal cookies about to be reversed

View attachment 91373

I also have about 15 new animal cookie crosses pollinated today including headband.

View attachment 91374
Uncle H don't you dare sweat it man. I'm not dead yet :giggle:

Also, thanks for trusting me with the mac cross.......sucks it may not be it. We will find out once we see the flowers.

Shit happens. You already do enough for all of us please don't send stuff out until the comp is over. What we have to do now is figure out what they are. 2 out of the 5 females I didn't take clones from. The mutant and the runt. I got clones from the other 3 plants so it's not all bad. Started a pack of Tangie to fill the void in the meantime.

Here are a few pics of what's left:

The 3 in back from left to right: Mutant, runt and my biggest on the right. The one in front of the mutant is the giant ass bush one and one more is in the front of the tent. Just gave them a big feed so they are drooping a little.
DSCN0779.JPG

The Big Girl

DSCN0780.JPG

The Runt
DSCN0781.JPG

The Giant Bush

DSCN0782.JPG

One in front of tent

DSCN0783.JPG

I guess we will be able to tell once the flowers come in. I'll keep posting pics at least once a week :alien:

I just want to add that those males were fucking vigorous AND had frost starting to form on them already lol :giggle:

Last edited:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
That sucks, my apologies man. I was 100 percent sure those were the mac x animal cross. My wife moves shit around , I keep seeds and extras in cups. Not sure how I fuked that up unless she moved the cups while I was putting you guys seeds in the containers. Its also possible I grabbed the wrong white container. This means what u have could only be the stardawg Corey, stardawg male cross. Those were the only regs I ever had out.

I know who got em.😉 . That's rough though. Fucking Tuesdays man can never keep my shit together on a tuesday. Been a busy boy. Just when you think the surface is near you get hit with another wave of bullshit. I'll throw up a update tommorw. They could be doing better but space time etc has all been at its limits.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
For those that was asking I ran a few mac AC a while back. Turned out epic. That's why I wanna run 700 of them to pick a couple that are fukin retarded. The Adub X macs went down the drain by accident a week ago. I had the cup on the counter by the sink and grabbed a towel or some shit and the whole cup went in the sink. I was trying to grab them but they just kept going in the drain. Was so pissed off said fuck it. I can make more.

MACANIMAL

20210505_102128.jpg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

I had a feeling you sent the MAC to @Hotwired because you were pretty anxious for him to start his seeds at the beginning of the contest.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I'd like to see a pic of the MAC from anyone at this stage, just so I'd know wtf everyone is talking about.
I think who ever has it quit posting a weeks ago, I also wanted to be able to guess and watch it grow, I had 2 growers who I thought had it early, guess I'll stroll over to YouTube and see Hs video, with the price of real Mac seeds, it's unlikely I will have any until the price drops, I was visiting the great state of Washington & bought a 2grams of Mac cross flower at a dispensary but was it really a true Mac in the mix, I think some have "watered down" versus, be sweet to try it from seed to cured to my vaporizer.... Sorry I rambled am medicated 😬

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
For those that was asking I ran a few mac AC a while back. Turned out epic. That's why I wanna run 700 of them to pick a couple that are fukin retarded. The Adub X macs went down the drain by accident a week ago. I had the cup on the counter by the sink and grabbed a towel or some shit and the whole cup went in the sink. I was trying to grab them but they just kept going in the drain. Was so pissed off said fuck it. I can make more.

MACANIMAL

View attachment 91408
I want some of that!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I think who ever has it quit posting a weeks ago, I also wanted to be able to guess and watch it grow, I had 2 growers who I thought had it early, guess I'll stroll over to YouTube and see Hs video, with the price of real Mac seeds, it's unlikely I will have any until the price drops, I was visiting the great state of Washington & bought a 2grams of Mac cross flower at a dispensary but was it really a true Mac in the mix, I think some have "watered down" versus, be sweet to try it from seed to cured to my vaporizer.... Sorry I rambled am medicated 😬
Never found real good consistency with dispensary bud...so we grow better bud on our own :D