The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sorry, That was intended for H not you. Unless you are H.
H doesn't have to worry, I'm not gonna start bashing him on other forums. What I say will be in this thread only. So if someone else spreads it, it's on them, not me.
This ain't about getting "free" seed. I don't need them.
Just wanted a fair shot at winning like everyone else. But that's ok.
No big deal.
I've said my pc and that will be the end of it on my part.
You are getting a fair shot. You aren't the only one who has had issues. Hell, I had to start a week later than you all, over watered, and had the same Mg deficiency issue others were having...but it's not worth getting bent outta shape over. Not every cultivar is easy to grow.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What the hell do containers have to do with when a cultivar reaches sexual maturity or when you decided to flip the plants into flower? If you wanna be pissed, then be pissed, but don't take it out on people who are trying to figure out why your plants were slower to flower than the other ones you have.
I had to chuck one because of balls - it was the one that I vegged longer :ROFLMAO: Suck on THAT for a while LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mine were two distinctly different phenos. For information purposes the one I culled had the long stem fan leaves. @Heisenbeans said that was a trait of either the mom or dad. So it might be that one has more of a tendency than the other. Might be part of the next pheno-hunt on the next F-cross.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You flipped already? You mean I am late?
For the contest deadline, 4/20 (4 weeks) was what gave you the full expected10 weeks of flower (14wk contest) so I did one then, and one when it was mature enough. Mine had the secondary shoots showing the offset nodes, but the main stems stayed symmetrical

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I dont know much about anything but, sometimes bigger containers the plant sends out more roots= more veg time before the plant starts to grow/mature... Maybe...:confused: I do know when I use really small pots sometimes with regs Males show up even b4 I have flipped em.
No your not wrong on that in my opinion. I dont know if I would say mature but it may trigger flowering faster. Alot of people flip there plants before actual maturity. Sometimes you have to or you end up with trees before christmas. That why clones run better usually. They are mature and can trigger at any size. Smaller containers will definitely trigger faster if the plant is healthy and growing I feel. Ovcourse strain dependent. I made a post about doing regs in solos for a hunt to clear out the males first. They show pretty quick in them. Well at least last time they did for me lol. Save a fuckton of media too! Just my 2 Lincoln's

printer

Super Active Member
For the contest deadline, 4/20 (4 weeks) was what gave you the full expected10 weeks of flower (14wk contest) so I did one then, and one when it was mature enough. Mine had the secondary shoots showing the offset nodes, but the main stems stayed symmetrical
Sorry, should have had a smiley with it pulling out its hair. I know I started late and had issues with my soil before I changed it. Meant it more as a "Oh my god. Oh my god!" kind of post. I have no deadline to meet, like a fine wine, they will be done when they will be done.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Sorry, should have had a smiley with it pulling out its hair. I know I started late and had issues with my soil before I changed it. Meant it more as a "Oh my god. Oh my god!" kind of post. I have no deadline to meet, like a fine wine, they will be done when they will be done.
Yeah, well I planted two. One to "contest" and the other to just grow. I have a few more beans to try again later, but I'll get to smoke on this one to see how soon I need to drop the next one LOL