The Official Heisenbeans Forum Competition

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think who ever has it quit posting a weeks ago, I also wanted to be able to guess and watch it grow, I had 2 growers who I thought had it early, guess I'll stroll over to YouTube and see Hs video, with the price of real Mac seeds, it's unlikely I will have any until the price drops, I was visiting the great state of Washington & bought a 2grams of Mac cross flower at a dispensary but was it really a true Mac in the mix, I think some have "watered down" versus, be sweet to try it from seed to cured to my vaporizer.... Sorry I rambled am medicated 😬
We're gonna have mac seeds as soon as I make those. I'm keeping enough for research and development, the rest is going up for sale on greenpoints website.

Kushash

Insanely Active Member
No, I just stopped watering them and gave them a couple of cal mag foliar sprays.
To me it seems these plants have magnesium issues in the early stages of veg.
1st sign is the overall plant has leaves that are a bit dull in color, next sign IMO are purple stems and finally the fan leaves develop chlorosis between the veins of lower fan leaves.
When I say mg issues I'm not speaking badly about the genetics. I just think in the early stages there is plenty of mg in the soil but the roots have not developed enough to collect the mg needed by the plant so a mg foliar can go a long way towards getting past the growing pains. Once the roots are established things improve. Just my opinion.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
1st sign is the overall plant has leaves that are a bit dull in color, next sign IMO are purple stems and finally the fan leaves develop chlorosis between the veins of lower fan leaves.
When I say mg issues I'm not speaking badly about the genetics. I just think in the early stages there is plenty of mg in the soil but the roots have not developed enough to collect the mg needed by the plant so a mg foliar can go a long way towards getting past the growing pains. Once the roots are established things improve. Just my opinion.
I agree. I don’t think it’s negative thing, they just are really hungry for Mg early on, and I think that’s what @F series was going through early in his grow, too.

Dalton

Nobody
We're gonna have mac seeds as soon as I make those. I'm keeping enough for research and development, the rest is going up for sale on greenpoints website.
looking forward too it. I will be grabbing some packs as soon as they drop! I have been looking at Capulators (Berinne Mac) cross seeds. But would rather send my money to GPS so I am excited that your are running some MAC

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I feel like I'm starting to experience exactly that.
Was thinking this is way to early to be seeing that at less than 4 weeks.
I don't spray my plants while in flower, living in the PNW I'm skeered of PM.
I just did give them a dose of Calmag last watering.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m pretty sure that trait comes from the GSC, a lot of cookie strains do that.
Thanks for the info. I just don't have that much experience with GSC.
Had a couple Platinum cuttings from a reliable source a few years back.
Grew 2 in my GH that turned out ok, loved the buzz.
My friend said they were the biggest he had seen from his cuttings.
These went another 4 weeks before harvest.
_DSC0085.JPG9-24-15 (71).JPG
Sorry for getting off track of the thread.
Just got me looking back at the past.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 16 of comp plants since flip
View attachment 91451View attachment 91452View attachment 91453
Day 16 of flower in same area grown of my other View attachment 91454View attachment 91455View attachment 91456
WTF?
What a joke or was this a joke played on me?
They are about to get "pissed" on and thrown in the garbage.
Curious as to where your growing, that you can flower outside this time of the year.
Wouldn't they want to veg at this point since we're gaining light hours.

Day 16 of comp plants since flip
View attachment 91451View attachment 91452View attachment 91453
Day 16 of flower in same area grown of my other View attachment 91454View attachment 91455View attachment 91456
WTF?
What a joke or was this a joke played on me?
They are about to get "pissed" on and thrown in the garbage.
Salute NoWaistedSpace, and it looks like you are having similar issues as Hotwired posted about a page back
H replied to it here http://chuckersparadise.com/threads/the-official-heisenbeans-forum-competition.2654/post-161507 and I am no genius but I am guessing you got sent the wrong seeds in error unless of course you are a talking head that H doesn't like lol. No but seriously lets try and remember 60+ people got sent a pack of seeds all on H's dime and seeing some of the tables/rooms he is running and his work load I am hoping we can not make a couple honest mistakes make him not want to do cool shit like these contests in future because they are big pain in the ass. I think he was trying to send you the MAC!
Parlay.gif

Last edited:
Salute NoWaistedSpace, and it looks like you are having similar issues as Hotwired posted about a page back
H replied to it here http://chuckersparadise.com/threads/the-official-heisenbeans-forum-competition.2654/post-161507 and I am no genius but I am guessing you got sent the wrong seeds in error unless of course you are a talking head that H doesn't like lol. No but seriously lets try and remember 60+ people got sent a pack of seeds all on H's dime and seeing some of the tables/rooms he is running and his work load I am hoping we can not make a couple honest mistakes make him not want to do cool shit like these contests in future because they are big pain in the ass. I think he was trying to send you the MAC!
View attachment 91461
Him and a few others have me on ignore. Probably why he didn't see it :sneaky: