The Not So Infamous Grow Journal: Eso Strains ONLY in DWC & Soil

Oh ya I haven’t seen either of his new drops, that and the Stank Bubble. Thanks for doing this, going to help so many decide what to run next!! :D
Not too far off from flipping...normally I would be getting ready to flip them around this time but I am gonna let them bulk up real nice before I do. They are all looking great so far and growing really strong so thats a plus too. I want to take them 8 week before I do but if they are big enough in 2 weeks which gets me to around 6 weeks veg, I may just flip then. Were see when we get there. Hoping my mail gets here mad early tomorrow so I can get them moved and give em room.

As I sit here drinking my morning coffee...just pondering the arrival of the tent today. Lots of work to do in the garden. After transplant....I'll be bumping my feed levels down on some plants for about a week. Any plants that show any deficiencies will be fed in the 50% range today. Off hand...I believe 50% runs around 15ml per gallon of Big Bloom and 5 ml per gallon of Grow Big. Still feeding 5ml per gallon of cal-mag weekly. The only reason I am doing this for this week alone is that they will be getting fresh soil today so I know it will carry me a good week...maybe two depending how these are feeding. Once I get the tent fired up....I'll update with some pics and show how I will be training them. Plant will be turning 5 weeks since breaking ground tomorrow....falling perfectly in place.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
A little something I like to do prior to flowering as well....prior to putting them under 12/12 lighting, I like and always have ran the ladies in 24-48 hours of darkness. 36 hours is about my average as I go into 12/12 in that 36-48 hour range. I feel like this gets the ladies transition a little faster and tells them summer is almost over.
Always wanted to try this but never felt the need . Very interesting 🤔