The Not So Infamous Grow Journal: Eso Strains ONLY in DWC & Soil

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I still gotta check my plants for sex even if I am using fems....the one time I dont will be the time the plant has balls all over the place and itll be to late.
Knock on wood, I've only run across what I'd call a true hermaphrodite once, balls and pistils from top to bottom. Only time I've cut down a "female" plant that showed balls, usually I just pick them off.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Never any issues later on?
I've had a few where they threw more pollen sacks on the lowers, I just kept picking them off as they came up. It's obviously not ideal, but I don't need to produce 100% seed free buds, it's not for sale. :ROFLMAO:

I should add too...I've never had more than half a dozen seeds show up. Never fully seeded a run that I didn't intend to.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I was just saying to my wife last night...." there's no fucking way I went 100% on all the plants sexes. "

@thenotsoesoteric Just a suggestion for ya...I see now how you have it labeled where the (R) is reversed. Maybe a good idea to add a (F) in the "6 seed line"
True. I do it cuz thats the female I reversed but for the average person they might not understand that means they're feminized seeds.