The Kitchen Sink

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
Back in the day when I watched wrestling "rastlin" it was quite funny. I'm partial to this guy for obvious reasons though. View attachment 18087
My favorite time in wrestling? That Attitude Era, of course. Stone Cold, The Rock. HHH and McMahon, some of the best heels wrestling has ever seen. Political correctness be damned, I miss those days of WWE. I really do wish I had a digital copy of every episode/ppv of it back then. #memories

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My favorite time in wrestling? That Attitude Era, of course. Stone Cold, The Rock. HHH and McMahon, some of the best heels wrestling has ever seen. Political correctness be damned, I miss those days of WWE. I really do wish I had a digital copy of every episode/ppv of it back then. #memories
Wwf bro! Haha ya me too. Mankind, undertaker, Kane, icp. The ppv would be nuts

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I worked at a place where cactus jack put on a small match and signed autographs after I got to go back stage do to my job. They were all hammered and fucked up on some pills. I over heard them saying that they were worried about cactus jack cause of all the alcohol and pills he consumed. We found empties in the locker room that night

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Tommy Rich vs Buzz Sawyer fued, Horsemen, Dusty Rhodes , Young Sting, Rock n Roll Express, Midnight Express , the Road Warriors , Black Jack Mulligan , Cactus Jack , Ricky Steamboat , Terry Funk so many others all there , WWE had some guy chewing turn buckles and a bunch of clowns and oddities , 10 minute crap matches while the NWA was putting on Texas Death matches that would go a couple hours sometimes , Flair 60 minute worlh Heavyweight Championship matches plus they crossed over into Texas vs the Von Erichs and also Japan . Best of all time period.