The Kitchen Sink

It was a shit show. Took him 3 months to give me nothing. Than later said he was developing software. Wtf does that even mean. I could have fired him 20 times over and anyone with half a brain would have but I'm a nice dude when it comes down to it and like to see the great in people. I watched the progress of the site and it was always nothing.
The last day was 420 when the site was down more than up. I was making more sales on this thread and PAYING THE DUDE 10 percent of it for NOTHING!
Than after he fucked up the greenpoint deal and me and Gu worked it out he had the balls to ask me for his cut.
So after all that and me wasting time and money he has the balls to talk about me on rollitup. I never said one word and let it all go but he just had to come back and say his crap on the greenpoint thread and the chuckers thread. And the whole time undercover hater genuity over there liking his and anyone else that talks shit about heisen. Yeah he can fuck off to and his thread. I'm giving the dude a free platform to peddle his bullshit and hes gonna openly talk shit about me. Naw he can fuck off to.
If someone has a problem with me they can send me a. Message and we can settle it. This
undercover hater shit dont fly.
I make no money off this forum whatsoever and theres more people here selling and trading there shit for me to think it benefits me some how. This place cost me money ever month and here it is but yet I'm the bad guy.
Fuck that and them rollitup trolls
from what i heard, you started this site because you were banned everywhere else, including RIU

you are not a victim and genuity had your number from day 1

it's obviously bothering you that people are using your site to make money while it's costing you money

waaaah cry me a river

isn't that what you are doing on RIU under "dats my bike punk"?

lol

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
from what i heard, you started this site because you were banned everywhere else, including RIU

it's obviously bothering you that people are using your site to make money while it's costing you money

waaaah cry me a river

lol
And the fact that you can't breed, pollen-chuck, or even grow worth a shit is obviously bothering you... why else would you troll people who can? Jealous much?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

waaaah cry me a river

lol
I was banned from rollitup for arguing under a vendor name. I had a string of haters including genuity that happened to be a mod. They couldnt wait to have a reason to kick me out.
If it bothered me that much I would turn the off switch on and go back to what I was doing. I dont need this forum to sell seeds. They sell themselves.
This place has turned into something cool and thats where it stays.

Also not sure why you come here with that sock account when your chunky name isn't banned anymore.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
This place was built on the idea that people wouldn't just be banned. Banning temporarily when people are flying off the rails? Neccessary. Permanent? I dont agree. As far as I know whyte is not even banned from here. Kitchen sink for trolls and over the top hate. Temporary bans if things get out of hand was my understanding.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
This place was built on the idea that people wouldn't just be banned. Banning temporarily when people are flying off the rails? Neccessary. Permanent? I dont agree. As far as I know whyte is not even banned from here. Kitchen sink for trolls and over the top hate. Temporary bans if things get out of hand was my understanding.
It’s never permanent just a time out in the lonely corner

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
No one dislikes chunky more than me but he still has a voice and these guys wake up in the morning and decide wow today I'm gonna go talk shit haha.
Whether it be here or the kitchen sink I dont care. I'm not really about banning people and think these temp bans are better to deal with it. This thread isn't just just for supporters. I like criticism from all sides to help me improve. Even if it's from chunky lol. Even half of what he says is inflammatory bullshit with little facts there is a place for it. Everyone should have a voice.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Chunky gets to me. I can admit that. Maybe I get to him. But taking away his voice begins the formation of an echo chamber. Which I know for a fact H does not want. With that said. If chunky was being bullied or in an accident I would help his ass. After a slap for all the shit first. Haha.