The Kitchen Sink

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
you are very immature
let me guess....... a tough guy too?
lol

does your mom know that you are trolling on her computer?????????
Your not under my skin at all , I just perceive You as a fucking chump ( and anyone who uses a fire emoji to agree with Your lame ass I would have to lump right with Ya) and a hit and run pussy. I say what I want about a person for all to see and if they don't like it that's on them. I don't live for these forums at all ( I do have fun ) but if they were gone tomorrow I would survive. So Chunky You and Your new cheerleader(s) can eat a dick .

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Can't win with some people. I banned Hecky and cleared his avatar. Then the posts about 'ban free forum' and 'free voices' and 'useful criticisms' and such rang out loud and clear. I got the message. So I unbanned Hecky, and tagged his new posts with fire, you betcha, to show that I now embrace the 'free voices' vision of this 'all humans have worth' forum. Let freedom ring !
Sarcasm oozing out of every word? Or am I reading that wrong?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Sarcasm oozing out of every word? Or am I reading that wrong?
well, it does seem like both ends of the spectrum. You want people to come and clog threads up with nonsense and you don't just put them in the kitchen sink. Or if they are just being childish and stupid, ban them, then banning means no freedom of speech so that apparently trumps mudding up threads with nonsense. When its an obvious pain in the ass troll, why not ban them? Every forum has to ban some member, else they just keep showin up and mudding up the threads. I don't get the please everyone deal. When its an obvious troll, put em in the sink and let that be the only place they can post and if someone wants to mouth, they can go there to do it and not muddy up the threads. And it doesn't help to hit the chuckers thread in the middle of the night with a heisenburg creation when there is a heisen thread over there. You keep pokin the hornets nest, the damn hornets will never go away. Nobody would lose 2 sleeps over Chunky being banned or others for that matter that take it upon themselves to scorch the whole forum with their opinions and nonsense. JMHO

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
well, it does seem like both ends of the spectrum. You want people to come and clog threads up with nonsense and you don't just put them in the kitchen sink. Or if they are just being childish and stupid, ban them, then banning means no freedom of speech so that apparently trumps mudding up threads with nonsense. When its an obvious pain in the ass troll, why not ban them? Every forum has to ban some member, else they just keep showin up and mudding up the threads. I don't get the please everyone deal. When its an obvious troll, put em in the sink and let that be the only place they can post and if someone wants to mouth, they can go there to do it and not muddy up the threads. And it doesn't help to hit the chuckers thread in the middle of the night with a heisenburg creation when there is a heisen thread over there. You keep pokin the hornets nest, the damn hornets will never go away. Nobody would lose 2 sleeps over Chunky being banned or others for that matter that take it upon themselves to scorch the whole forum with their opinions and nonsense. JMHO
Many valid points. We were aiming at a voting system for bans, but everything got so busy around here it seems the idea fell to the wayside. Perhaps revisiting that option would be a wise choice.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Not needed. This post was pretty clear, from the owner himself:

[QUOTE="Heisenbeans, post:
No one dislikes chunky more than me but he still has a voice and these guys wake up in the morning and decide wow today I'm gonna go talk shit haha.
Whether it be here or the kitchen sink I dont care. I'm not really about banning people and think these temp bans are better to deal with it. This thread isn't just just for supporters. I like criticism from all sides to help me improve. Even if it's from chunky lol. Even half of what he says is inflammatory bullshit with little facts there is a place for it. Everyone should have a voice.

Your not under my skin at all , I just perceive You as a fucking chump ( and anyone who uses a fire emoji to agree with Your lame ass I would have to lump right with Ya) and a hit and run pussy. I say what I want about a person for all to see and if they don't like it that's on them. I don't live for these forums at all ( I do have fun ) but if they were gone tomorrow I would survive. So Chunky You and Your new cheerleader(s) can eat a dick .
7th grade maturity & IQ

at least you are consistent.......

you a-holes should read your own posts

who is trolling who?