The Kitchen Sink

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I am speechless, maybe because that is really fast for seeds which came out the pods a week ago! or maybe it is just because you don't want me to reply?

If you don't want to hear from me, why do you reply? Talk to me!
Just shut up man. Those seeds was mailed almost 2 months ago. I've been pulling seeds out of plants since February. The ones I'm mailing out now were pulled out the last week of March. You dont know Jack shit of what your talking about. Your right there with the rest of the talking heads making up stupid stories and speculating bullshit into facts.

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
I see you are a little bit sensitive, no need open your zipper or to resort to insults. I don't know what you all have with those homophobic insults.
I said I was leaving because you made it to difficult to answer, no need to boast yourself for some other reasons!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I am speechless, maybe because that is really fast for seeds which came out the pods a week ago! or maybe it is just because you don't want me to reply?

If you don't want to hear from me, why do you reply? Talk to me!
Bro I’ll talk with you all day long. I have a big heart for those with special needs.
Also I fucking love giving all your little poopoo comments the poopoo reaction thingy. It’s been a blast over the past several minutes.
so captain poopoo... ever grow weed before? Or you just a complete turd

Bro I’ll talk with you all day long. I have a big heart for those with special needs.
Also I fucking love giving all your little poopoo comments the poopoo reaction thingy. It’s been a blast over the past several minutes.
so captain poopoo... ever grow weed before? Or you just a complete turd
Those little poopoo's give you a negative score. After many poopoo's the site bans you. I only give poopoo's to people who give me poopoo's. The good thing is you can always change a poopoo to something else :alien: