The Kitchen Sink

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
I don't think that's an accurate statement based on what was said. Where did you get the "fire exacerbated" part from? A plant "stood out" and "people I know that have grown it says it's a bitch".
H said the two he has "look nice and no issues". So it could be the offspring, the environment they're in, or a combination. Or a bunch of stuff we don't yet get. Give them a try and see how they do in your environment?
I did get the fire part from the 106 pages before saying that there will be fire. Ok maybe not exacerbated that is just the feeling I did get from the thread.
My space is kind of small, I can't grow all year around and it is only before headstash so I need something proven more than anything so as already said I will wait for the reports to come to see the stability and see which one of those crosses could perform well for me. By the way, thank you all of you who are going to do those tests!

Last edited:

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Seeds are still a little new. Give em time. Mine all germed in 48 hours and a couple took 4 days. The next batches will be dried in the branches and sorted in a sorter. Newer seeds just take a little longer.
You can also store your seeds in the fridge for a few weeks with some rice or dessicant after reception it can help if there is dormancy issues

Last edited:

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Either way it ends...without stepping up and making a purchase you truly have no reason to worry about Heisenbeans or Gu~~ or these wares.

And from what I have seen...nobody here would likely complain if those freebies from Amos were given out. However...seeing Heisen drop free seeds with orders riight out of the gate ...my guess is that he'll cover his own freebies. Again...not your worry.

I'd say everyone here...for sure...who purchased seeds or were given free seeds (now or in the future) knows the risks and were willing to step into the ring. How it will end is you....without making a purchase or having true reason to be here... will be gone. "Hope I just didn't give away the ending"
I know you are quite right about everything maybe just not about the part of everybody being gaware of the risk because when I see the reactions to the questions I raise... :sneaky:
Beside that it is like, you know, when the film is bad but you stay until the end because you hope for a very last happening at the end!

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Living each day paralyzed by fear and doubt isnt living Tom. Taking life by the throat and taking what You want, that is living. The strong rise .. Which are You , How do You see Yourself in the mirror? Heisen is offering an opportunity , it's up to You to take it or just walk away , nobody is gonna hold Your hand.
Fear is what keep us alive , and thankful to be!

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
What's funny is a mod keeps adding poo to his custom title. They seem to be entertained lol.
Dudes scared to admit who he is like he gonna get exiled lol.
What do you want to know about me? Check my IP or anything else you have access to ... I don't know who you think I am.
Tom is my real name! I don't need to use sock account nore any disguise
Anyway this thread is not about me but you and your gear.
So what about those seeds? Are they dry enough?

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
No one can see anyone's info or IP here. The site can only ban an IP with a spam checker but we cant physically see them.
But on the real we all know your from rollitup. Over here with the same ol same ol bullshit song and peanut butter and jealous sandwich eating. Give up your name
I don't know what to say, you are really bad at reading people.
If you really want me to change my name, make it Logic so like this at least your will be right calling me a troll

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
I didn't dislike your post for asking questions...

I disliked it for being passive agressive.

Order some beans, grow them, and share thoughts about an actual experience.
I thought I raised legit questions, but if some past issues are not supposed to be questioned then my bad: I will leave the Governor or any admin kick me out.
Don't expect me to be following like a sheep, I wanted to make my own opinion and sorry again to say but so far the results are not overcoming Heisen track records.

For example, Heisen, what about security when ordering through GPS? Who is going to safe keep the customers information?