The Kitchen Sink

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
I thought I raised legit questions, but if some past issues are not supposed to be questioned then my bad: I will leave the Governor or any admin kick me out.
Don't expect me to be following like a sheep, I wanted to make my own opinion and sorry again to say but so far the results are not overcoming Heisen track records.

For example, Heisen, what about security when ordering through GPS? Who is going to safe keep the customers information?
I'll do you this last favor. English is obviously not your first language. Which I can respect. But I wont respect you hitting the snitch button. Taking our time away while the drop is is progress. What did you say to bring hate?? The same bullshit I've had to read for 8 fucking months. Heisen untested. Heisen crook. Th farmer. Gu. Heisen blah blah blah. Dude. If you dont believe in. Or want to buy the seeds. FUCKING DONT. I'm usually quiet. You are pissing me off. Go the fuck away or shut the fuck up. Either one suits me fine.

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
I'll do you this last favor. English is obviously not your first language. Which I can respect. But I wont respect you hitting the snitch button. Taking our time away while the drop is is progress. What did you say to bring hate?? The same bullshit I've had to read for 8 fucking months. Heisen untested. Heisen crook. Th farmer. Gu. Heisen blah blah blah. Dude. If you dont believe in. Or want to buy the seeds. FUCKING DONT. I'm usually quiet. You are pissing me off. Go the fuck away or shut the fuck up. Either one suits me fine.
At least you seems better than all the others to read people;)
So kick me out, mute be but you can't silence me.

Last edited:

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
So kick me, mute be but you can't silence me.
You are an annoying hemorrhoid. Looking for a scratch. You know you dont belong here. Show me you arent. Riu troll. Whats your riu. Show me even a plant you have grown. Anything. I'd be happy with a seeding in a cup of dug out the garden at this point. Just here. I can silence you no problem. I want you to be heard. If you had anything to say. I'm waiting. You drift on the line. No balls. No words.

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
You are an annoying hemorrhoid. Looking for a scratch. You know you dont belong here. Show me you arent. Riu troll. Whats your riu. Show me even a plant you have grown. Anything. I'd be happy with a seeding in a cup of dug out the garden at this point. Just here. I can silence you no problem. I want you to be heard. If you had anything to say. I'm waiting. You drift on the line. No balls. No words.
This thread is not about my grow or my beans but Heisen, we will talk about me when I will open a growlog.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
This thread is not about my grow or my beans but Heisen, we will talk about me when I will open a growlog.
Have you done any business with him? I'll edit this for fun. Until you have done a SINGLE transaction with the man, you have, Nothing to say. You are a trickle. Like what falls out of my ass after an 18 pack night homie. Easy to wipe away.

Last edited:

Green_256

What's a SIP?
dude u asked me the other day why the hate,

let me ask you this, wtf are you doing here? I'm not reading the last few pages to catch up, are you interested in in hb gear? if so. sit back shut up and get to know everyone, if your not, then just gtfo, I mean dam man misery loves company!

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Have you done any business with him?
dude u asked me the other day why the hate,

let me ask you this, wtf are you doing here? I'm not reading the last few pages to catch up, are you interested in in hb gear? if so. sit back shut up and get to know everyone, if your not, then just gtfo, I mean dam man misery loves company!
So because I have not bought any seeds from him I can't ask questions?

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
You want perpetual conversation. I've had chicks like you. Never ending. Slipping slight questions. Yet asking nothing. Ask your actual questions. Then move on. They will be answered respectfully. Last chance
So maybe answer my last question, as one of Heisen promise was the security of our informations: how safe is it to buy thru GPS?

Green_256

What's a SIP?
are u here for beans or are you here to start shit, simple question, bc everyone here feels one way! and seeing the shit emogis covering my dam phone says one way, u asked so I'm telling you, start shit and you got more than you can handle, don't know don't care, either sit back and watch, make reasonable post, and you won't have the drama! shit half the fuckers here haven't Givin ol h a dime, it don't matter! if the resins your here, we deal with a lot of trolls, you have labeled as one!

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
I would trust to do it myself. The credit card conundrum has passed to the best of my knowledge
Good news because I stopped following when he said something along the lines that it is dangerous to buy drug seeds online.

For everything else, if you think I am a troll, please quote any question I could have asked you think are out of boundaries. Please educate me.
It is easy to throw shit at me be not many did provide any answers.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Good news because I stopped following when he said something along the lines that it is dangerous to buy drug seeds online.

For everything else, if you think I am a troll, please quote any question I could have asked you think are out of boundaries. Please educate me.
It is easy to throw shit at me be not many did provide any answers.
dude really? man I'm done, ain't we got an ignore button here? if not we need one!

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Just figured Id drop a pic of "some seeds getting out of the soil". ECSD day 4 of flower.
Not gonna hang out long though.....it smells like shit in here.
All.it takes is one
I am speechless, maybe because that is really fast for seeds which came out the pods a week ago! or maybe it is just because you don't want me to reply?

If you don't want to hear from me, why do you reply? Talk to me!