The Kitchen Sink

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Not sure who sent this Heisen maybe from the photo contest 2nd place finish Thank u thank u thank u Iโ€™ve died and gone to heaven my dreams came true I didnโ€™t see much for second prize when I was scrolling through reading This is a complete surprise. Iโ€™m going to start a rainforest with all these beans ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ 6B18B8A9-AE1D-443F-9259-BC199E4354B2.jpeg68BBB854-91B1-4B5C-8670-7311C80F9B82.jpeg And thereโ€™s even more stuffed in pacs. Fuck ya You got me doin the moon walk Fuckin ๐ŸŽฐ JACKPOT!!!!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Not sure who sent this Heisen maybe from the photo contest 2nd place finish Thank u thank u thank u Iโ€™ve died and gone to heaven my dreams came true I didnโ€™t see much for second prize when I was scrolling through reading This is a complete surprise. Iโ€™m going to start a rainforest with all these beans ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ View attachment 31777View attachment 31778 And thereโ€™s even more stuffed in pacs. Fuck ya You got me doin the moon walk Fuckin ๐ŸŽฐ JACKPOT!!!!
Holy smokes! That's pretty fekin cool.