The Kitchen Sink

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Just a head's up to @High kev ........the Dusted Bud Cali Cherries S-1's I ran all hermied badly and got tossed. Tossed the rest of the pack and the other pack I had as well. Hope you have better luck!
Thank u for the heads up. I’ll keep a close eye .Did u run them out side? Did they herm outside on u? Glad I got someone like you looking out form me. When do u start beans for outdoor crop?

D

Deleted member 60

Thank u for the heads up. I’ll keep a close eye .Did u run them out side? Did they herm outside on u? Glad I got someone like you looking out form me. When do u start beans for outdoor crop?
No man..they were ran indoors with 7-8 other strains and ...um...it wasn't "environment". Could be I've only been growin 30+ years...you know....noob grower error and stuff.... but either way...be careful/watch em closely. Not bad smoke...basically...he renamed the Cherry Pie to Cali Cherries and crossed into it. He readily admits his shit hermies and see nothing wrong with it. I was floored. Fuckin kids. Really disappointed but not gonna play those kinda games for smoke I already had (and tossed cus it too hermed) in clone form. Wouldn't have bought them if I knew upfront it was just Cherry Pie. Really surprised this gets used so much in crosses. Folks are lazy, it seems.... Fuckin kids today....... whap.

OH...I start my OD beans in April. Earlier if I want monsters. 420 seems to work well here but I can't go out til June 1 or after so I pop em then to keep em from getting too large/etc...

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
No man..they were ran indoors with 7-8 other strains and ...um...it wasn't "environment". Could be I've only been growin 30+ years...you know....noob grower error and stuff.... but either way...be careful/watch em closely. Not bad smoke...basically...he renamed the Cherry Pie to Cali Cherries and crossed into it. He readily admits his shit hermies and see nothing wrong with it. I was floored. Fuckin kids. Really disappointed but not gonna play those kinda games for smoke I already had (and tossed cus it too hermed) in clone form. Wouldn't have bought them if I knew upfront it was just Cherry Pie. Really surprised this gets used so much in crosses. Folks are lazy, it seems.... Fuckin kids today....... whap.

OH...I start my OD beans in April. Earlier if I want monsters. 420 seems to work well here but I can't go out til June 1 or after so I pop em then to keep em from getting too large/etc...
Cool great to know. I want to try and be on point like you are with my out door grow this year. I’ll pop those once I get a better grip and more time on my hands to keep a good eye on them. Thanks for all the help. I need it please keep all the tips coming this way

Opie1

Master Grower

Everyone that has ran those Cali Cherries has had herms from what I’ve heard, so it ain’t you Sticky.

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah..I know @Opie1 ...I was just funnin' with the ridiculous shit that gets said on that front. The only thing I can say positive about the cat and the Dusted Bud experience is that...while I couldn't believe he said that he knew they hermied...he DID say it.....and that puts him wayyyy ahead of those who place blame on the grower and not on their lackey/unworked/haphazardly created wares.