The Kitchen Sink

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
OK so this just happened. I picked up a pizza and there's a girl behind the counter.

Girl: That's a cool shirt. Up...In...THE...Smoke? All in the smoke like that
Me: Cool, thanks
Girl: Is that the Beatles or something?
Me: Cheech & Chong 🤨:LOL:
Girl: Oh yea, that guy with the glasses and hair looks like the guy from the Beatles or something
Me: 😐😄😂😕

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I watched it without sound and was wondering what the fuck they threw back at her to drop her like that...lol a blender. I love when people get more than they bargained for.

...and if that’s how they treat the blender, it’s no wonder their ice cream machine is always down.
LMAOOOOOO yea wtf man, especially at munchie:30 all their shit is down lol.

"I'm throrry thir allbour machinethz R Down"

WhyTF you open then MF??

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
LMAOOOOOO yea wtf man, especially at munchie:30 all their shit is down lol.

"I'm throrry thir allbour machinethz R Down"

WhyTF you open then MF??
I don't know , being in a customer service industry I personally did the Leonardo DeCaprio hat tip to that Manager for making that out of control customer eat a blender, He just did what all of us want to do nearly daily but cant. People think they can act a fool , throw shit , hit people use abusive language then when they get got they all cry victim. Fuck that Lady, She probably if acting nice and normal would have gotten treated fair, instead She probably stood there for 20 minutes insulting the staff , fuck Her.

D

Deleted member 60

I use one of these for chopping my hash. Put the hash on a silicon tray and go. If it's hard and it wants to tiddly-wink/shoot all over the place when chopped put the tray and yer hand/the chopper inside a bag and go for it.

"Customer Service"......that was a big part of my wife's career. She managed a Finance Dept and got stuck managing a CS Dept when the company "downsized". I could never be that nice to people that stupid.....LOL....

Attachments

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I don't know , being in a customer service industry I personally did the Leonardo DeCaprio hat tip to that Manager for making that out of control customer eat a blender, He just did what all of us want to do nearly daily but cant. People think they can act a fool , throw shit , hit people use abusive language then when they get got they all cry victim. Fuck that Lady, She probably if acting nice and normal would have gotten treated fair, instead She probably stood there for 20 minutes insulting the staff , fuck Her.
Hey I agree with all of that however, bringing a blender to a food fight?
He probably tried to grab some shake goop to chuck at her but just got so heated he lost himself. But I digress.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
This exactly. Poke the sleeping bear then cry when you get mauled.