The Kitchen Sink

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Smoke report on the God bud I can give I took a mid of a week ago and dried. God Bud tastes like possums ass non cured it just does and if it doesn't it aint the real . I took two rips out of my portable 8 oz Coke bottle bong and was fucking ripped , its strong . I have a chronic who has been grabbing off Me for over a year and it takes an 88 round from a Tiger Tank to get Him fired and He couldn't talk right and got all eyes swole . Potentcy is not an issue . It smells like Citrus baby shit .

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Smoke report on the God bud I can give I took a mid of a week ago and dried. God Bud tastes like possums ass non cured it just does and if it doesn't it aint the real . I took two rips out of my portable 8 oz Coke bottle bong and was fucking ripped , its strong . I have a chronic who has been grabbing off Me for over a year and it takes an 88 round from a Tiger Tank to get Him fired and He couldn't talk right and got all eyes swole . Potentcy is not an issue . It smells like Citrus baby shit .
You sound like you have experience with possum ass. Are you certified though?
Citrus baby shit. Like a baby ate a buncha limes and lemons then shit it out or a pile of baby shit with lemon squeezed over it?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
You sound like you have experience with possum ass. Are you certified though?
Citrus baby shit. Like a baby ate a buncha limes and lemons then shit it out or a pile of baby shit with lemon squeezed over it?
I used to trap and when You get a dead one in a trap set that's shit all over itself You remember the smell, well the taste un cured reminds Me of that . Citrus berry baby shit to be more precise actually. Both the taste and smell once cured turns and is much better . Truth is after a few hard pulls it doesn't matter its a really nice high.

so...I’ve never sampled buds early etc.

what is the preferred method? 5+ days drying and it’s too time consuming to get this shit off my fingers and into a bowl. Sticcky as fuck. I’m thinking in the future scissor it into the bong...problems solved.

smoked a lil bit of my ECSD solo plant and am now staring at the wall for 30 mins trying to type this. Much stronger than my last ghost x.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
so...I’ve never sampled buds early etc.

what is the preferred method? 5+ days drying and it’s too time consuming to get this shit off my fingers and into a bowl. Sticcky as fuck. I’m thinking in the future scissor it into the bong...problems solved.

smoked a lil bit of my ECSD solo plant and am now staring at the wall for 30 mins trying to type this. Much stronger than my last ghost x.
I just cut a mid branch and hang it,, key is to take it when Your plant is ready for water and is dried out screaming , not drooping and dying of course, I also don't take an early test bud till after first flush , so basically after the medium has dried from first flush .

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
[GQUOTE="spyralout, post: 49043, member: 121"]
View attachment 25760
I had a bit of a laugh yesterday about that while I was trimming yesterday. High school me would have been ecstatic about the stuff that present day me throws in the trim bag lmao.
[/QUOTE]
True so very true. It's funny to see the progression too. As the years went by, I got the occasional 60 an 1/8 stuff, smoke the stems and everything. Then sometimes I'd stumble across someone wanting to unload a bunch of sugar trim (free) cuz they were scared to dump it anywhere. That was when I built my first butane extractor out of galvanized pipe (lmao) in like, 1999 lol.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I had a bit of a laugh yesterday about that while I was trimming yesterday. High school me would have been ecstatic about the stuff that present day me throws in the trim bag lmao.
LOL, I just tore all the buds off an outdoor plant to freeze to make hash with. In the old days I'd have been happy to cure/smoke that stuff, now it's sub-par and relegated to the hash pile, lmao. Plant was large with many small popcorn buds.

However smokin some finger hash from that thrashing now, lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The yellow helmet is to prevent cutting my damned head on those stupid boards!

I get it they are thin and dont weigh much but wow. 1/8th inch razors at head level everywhere and me with no hair barrier in the way. Bald Hashenstein does not approve.

But they grow bud....so sometimes we have to bleed for our passion.