The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
👆Yeah, I can agree with that 🤣

Seriously though, If I can get one or two females dropping 5 seeds I'm cool. I don't fall in love with strains. I want to use them for a few ounces then move on :)

So if you want to split 5/5, or even split more strains from both lots I'm cool with that.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Speaking of funk, With the GDP gone my rooms have different smells! The FloD are straight up armpit when you open the door, and smell more skunky than diesel for now.
IMG_4091.JPG
The other room is sweetness. Combination of the Black Widow and the 4th Gear, but mostly the 4G. No specific berries or cookies or whatever, but nice. IMG_4089.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
FloD packing on some winter weight it looks.

Plants look good!
Thanks! Yeah, I'm now convinced that the XB at least produces flowers ;)

Posted in a different thread, but I haven't seen foxtails on the FloD. I should have kept a different strain in there to see. Everything under the QB's foxtails. Waiting on the Party cup to start LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I never know what I want whenever someone says "what do you want for ____ " (Christmas, Birthday etc.)

I jokingly mentioned that Lift Grinder to the daughter (way too $$$ for her budget) over Thanksgiving while grinding some flowers.

The budget model showed up today with a several-months-late "happy b-day" note LOL. Not my video, but the description is accurate.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Probably some small design differences from the Lift - enough to prevent lawsuits - or maybe these guys were first - who knows.

I'm playing with weed today. Couple of strains hit their 2-week mark today so I'm gonna check the rH and then probably seal them up for a week - with the obvious quality control checks 🥴

I'm also decarbing the kief from both strains (CJ and GDP). Probably do two separate batches of budder. I think that for my "excess THC" that is probably the best long-term storage option. I clarify the butter first to get most of the solids out so it doesn't go rancid. Freezes good too.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Short review.
Easier - more spins.
3 screens - the small hole one took longer (obviously) but was also the one that gummed up the blades before it was done. But it got done and the scissor-hash on the blades is fine for bowling...
IMG_4094.JPG
The first thing I did was remove the keif screen (not a fan, keep it with the flowers!) and it's easy. the bottom of the grinder has 3 posts that are the tool for disassembly/assembly.
IMG_4097.JPG
So now there is a nice size catcher. That's 3 grinder's full, maybe 4-5g, and there's room for another.
IMG_4099.JPG
9/10. If it had a reduction gear to make the blades spin faster than you are turning the top it would be an 11.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This just surprises the hell out of me. The party cup is getting some purple fade on the leaves, and even the ones dropping off are getting yellow's and oranges nice and even before they drop. And those speckles on the yellow leaves are the same purple fade on the green ones Not a deficiency that I can tell.
IMG_4123.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
First, I have grown quarter-pound plants in less than 90 days. I have a fantastic selection of bud to choose from when I burn one. I have buds to the left (avatar) that dried to over an ounce! But I haven't impressed myself like I have with the party-cup. A better pic of the autumn leaves dropping - no burn.
IMG_4140.JPG
And an assortment of pics - descriptions in the "what did you do today" thread.
IMG_4092.JPGIMG_4103.JPGIMG_4109.JPGIMG_4145.JPGIMG_4146.JPG
'Bout fixin' ta get LIT 🥴

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
HLG room - Everything got fed tonight, everything gets water next time - Forced synergy :)
Day 86/56 for the 4th Gear, Day 75 for the others
IMG_4175.JPG
Pruned some of the upper main-stem fan leaves.
IMG_4170.JPG
The under-nugs are pushing all the tops sideways :)
IMG_4178.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I've updated my signature block with the plan for the next grow.
My 3x3 XB200 room will be dedicated to J.James beans. I still have a good selection to grow, and he's brewing up more :p

My 3x4 HLG room will be for everything else. I have a few new fem strains that I'll drop one at a time - if they don't pop, so be it. Same with the 2 regs from 2 strains. Whatever is fem I keep. I have room for 5 easily, so if my luck changes and I have 5 girls I can adjust the plan.

But if I get 1-2 fems from the regs, hopefully one of each strain, I drop another set next month and keep the rotation going. Perfection would be to have 5-6 plants that are different strains rotating through the room until I have tried everything :)