The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My BHP is now on her own schedule, drinking a little slower than the Scamdemic. As are the 1gal and 2gal clones.
IMG_8048.JPG
She's not stretching like mad so that's understandable.
IMG_8049.JPG
The G13G is hidden back there - I'll rotate them next time and get her in.
IMG_8050.JPG
And I'll guess about a half ounce from each limb on the low side for the Crippler. No colorful fade - just yellow :)
IMG_8053.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Aged 3 months in cellophane - my first attempt at Frenchy Cannoli hash.
IMG_8061.JPG
This was a jumbled mix of keif, but as soon as I sliced into it a skunk passed by my window!
There may have been some Superskunk keif in there, but it was primarily Crown Jewel - that was the 'keifiest' strain I had at the time.
It was just a whiff, but each time I sliced it I got another.

You can take a massive lung-filling hit 😗💨 -
View attachment [1986] Heartbreak Ridge.mp4

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I like getting really stoned and then looking at the plants - and I make sure the scissors are not close ;)
I didn't take any more pics, but here's the areas I was contemplating in this tent (I treat a manifold like a bonsai)
IMG_8049.JPG
Looking at the lower 'larf' and foliage on the inner sprouts, and thought initially about lollipop-ing them to beef up the tops.
Or maybe just removing the nugs and leaving the foliage.
But I think that having them so close to the primary stem, they should get all they need to fatten up.
Thought about untying the BHP but it's fine for now - the scammer has been untied for a week or so and is still candelabra'd.

More hash-brain notes and random stuff.

I still haven't done much defoliation on any of the big plants in the closet, except the lower stuff I took pre-flip. The older HC lost the lower round last watering just due to having more shade in the tight closet. They were starting to die off naturally.

I think that once they are trained/separated and I have good air around each top my defoliation is done. I am not even worrying about lower tops getting shade or anything.

A good 6-8" of unobstructed airflow between the dirt and the plant seems to help with gnats. Since it looks like the BHP lower sprouts aren't going to strive for tallness, screw 'em. I am untying it and she's losing those lower small leaves. They have gotten a good start and will ripen when the rest of the plant does, direct light or not.

Think twice - cut once :ROFLMAO:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I like getting really stoned and then looking at the plants - and I make sure the scissors are not close ;)
I didn't take any more pics, but here's the areas I was contemplating in this tent (I treat a manifold like a bonsai)
View attachment 61567
Looking at the lower 'larf' and foliage on the inner sprouts, and thought initially about lollipop-ing them to beef up the tops.
Or maybe just removing the nugs and leaving the foliage.
But I think that having them so close to the primary stem, they should get all they need to fatten up.
Thought about untying the BHP but it's fine for now - the scammer has been untied for a week or so and is still candelabra'd.

More hash-brain notes and random stuff.

I still haven't done much defoliation on any of the big plants in the closet, except the lower stuff I took pre-flip. The older HC lost the lower round last watering just due to having more shade in the tight closet. They were starting to die off naturally.

I think that once they are trained/separated and I have good air around each top my defoliation is done. I am not even worrying about lower tops getting shade or anything.

A good 6-8" of unobstructed airflow between the dirt and the plant seems to help with gnats. Since it looks like the BHP lower sprouts aren't going to strive for tallness, screw 'em. I am untying it and she's losing those lower small leaves. They have gotten a good start and will ripen when the rest of the plant does, direct light or not.

Think twice - cut once :ROFLMAO:
That just happened to me hahaha! I was defoiling one plant and all of a sudden the whole bloody tent had a makeover!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The HC is on the low side of 2 weeks out. Very hard nugs, just starting to get the opaqueness popping in.
IMG_8063.JPGIMG_8065.JPG
Even pistil browning top to bottom, even in the shade... :cool:
IMG_8067.JPG
And as promised, The G13 Genius. Damn!. This is going to be a longer flower I think. The small HC is browning a bit, but this ain't even close.
Nice pine-whiff when I moved her around. I can't wait to see what the tops look like plumped! Fat furry springs :) IMG_8068.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Busy busy.
The clones all got water, and lined up against the wall.
The middle row needed nothing, you can see how the BHP has already closed in on the lower tops.
and the Rainbow Man are flipping when the lights go out.
IMG_8132.JPG
I kept the clones because they are doing fine - whichever shows sex first wins. I have pruned no shoots on the RM yet, so there's work to do once I find out.
IMG_8136.JPG
So I shoved them on a stack of pots in here after I watered them. I have more pots available so I may raise them up more.
IMG_8133.JPG
And the big hippie is FROSTY
IMG_8130.JPGIMG_8126.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And I am officially done with the XB. The plants started looking gangly under them. When new leaves opened they stayed closed for a while before opening fully. They never "reached" for the lights.

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
This is looking out the window by my computer. The arrow is pointing at the rabbit/hare whatever. The dead-fall oak logs are just landscape timber, separating the yard from the blackberry patch where the bunny now lives.
View attachment 60464
And I have new entertainment. I got done for the day, smoked another fatty, then noticed Bugs out the window. He's still chilling out there, but for about 10 minutes he was running around trying to get the baby squirrels to chase him. Closest he got was about 2 feet, but he would charge, then stop and do a back flip and head the other way.
View attachment 60462
I haven't seen any others except an adult about a month ago. I wonder if they get kicked out of the house and find a new residence at this age.
Looking for the rabbit hole😁😉

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Tent rundown:
IMG_8173.JPG
The Scamdemic stretched, but stopped and started stacking, medium size plant with maybe 200% stretch (3 times flip size)

The flower clones all lost 6-8 shoots each last watering, probably the last I'll take. If it had a stem and inch long or more I snipped it. All flower sites will pretty much be post-flip growth and get fat. They are also stretching quick. I trained the taller limbs sideways, but that's all they get. They will flower out in 2 or 3 gallon pots max.

The Banana Hashplant and the Dino Berry Bites look to be the shorties. I put the scammer in the middle, because with the two separate lights the BHP and the DBB are more under them. Might shift the tallish plants back to the tent and put the short ones in the closet depending on quantity after I see what the Rainbow Man do and how many are girls.

And here's what the tops are looking like on the G13 Genius - evenly sprinkled browns. Harvest for this and the HC runt will be ~July 4th :)
IMG_8169.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But before that, the older Hippie will be gone
just a occasional leaf-amber, this should be by the end of the month. IMG_8156.JPG
Side view and top view of those chunky tops. You can see the nug-lets popping out from under those leaves 😁
IMG_8161.JPGIMG_8163.JPG
A few peeks under the skirt
IMG_8160.JPGIMG_8159.JPGIMG_8157.JPG
And the "all clear" (mostly)
IMG_8153.JPGIMG_8154.JPGIMG_8155.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Rainbow Man - Might be the Rainbow Women.
#1 & #4 are definitely of the female persuasion like this
IMG_8186.JPG
#2 I can't tell yet but that don't look like balls
IMG_8181.JPG
And #3 is similar - can't tell if that's pistil or lint though.
IMG_8183.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Once I get confirmation they get pruned up nice and pretty. 4 plants would be really cool - and would have to wait to get new pots due to room LOL.