The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My plants haven't been drinking well at all. watered the big Hippie after 4 days yesterday but it could have waited.

It has been rainy for a few days, and even though my rH has stayed the same, the barometric pressure has been low consistently.

But the plants are growing fine.

Something's there as far as useful info, but I don't know what.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
My plants haven't been drinking well at all. watered the big Hippie after 4 days yesterday but it could have waited.

It has been rainy for a few days, and even though my rH has stayed the same, the barometric pressure has been low consistently.

But the plants are growing fine.

Something's there as far as useful info, but I don't know what.
Lol I noticed the same thing , never thought about pressure but def notice slow downs in growth here and there

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The seedlings got a little food. about a 1/4tsp of jump start on top and a little big bloom in the water. The coty's are yellow, and the leaves were looking a little pale.
The RM's are pretty, and everything looks dainty. I think I need to get them some wind in the near future.
IMG_7685.JPG
the DBB got the same. the top feed doesn't inundate the roots with nutes, and what is there is organic. The leaves look funky. Maybe that is their "hungry" look LOL
IMG_7687.JPG
The big clone had plenty of nodes/sprouts, and was still pumping them out.
IMG_7688.JPG
Now she'll work on the shoots.
IMG_7689.JPG
She and the others shouldn't have a problem fitting in the dome for a while. After the sprouts start popping the LST should keep them short.
IMG_7697.JPG
And the Banana Hashplant has nice symmetry. One side might be a hair taller than the other, but no rockstars or runts as far as stretch goes.
IMG_7693.JPG.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
HC clones #2-#4 got their pots. The Rainbow Man look fantastic!
@thenotsoesoteric is this normal for the dbb? Plant is healthy, but the leaves don't want to spread out.
IMG_7712.JPG
The Covid's and the BHP got some water and I started the LST. Haven't seen balls on these two, so fingers crossed. They look stretchy, so I'm flipping this test run as soon as those sprouts start taking off.
IMG_7711.JPG
And the Covids are definitely vigorous. second time I've had to go back and prune lower stuff.
IMG_7710.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Got some room in there, who is lined up to go next? :)
After seeing @Punisher84's BHP, that and the two mystery plants are getting flipped sooner rather than later. I still have basically a full pack of the mystery seeds. These were for the UGC that I decided not to play in. I lowered the lights in the closet so they should get going now. I also have the hippie crippler flower-clones and I have no clue when they'll flip - probably soon on them as well since the mom stretched pretty good.