The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nothing needed anything in here. The first 5 are all getting plump calyxes.
IMG_6362.JPGIMG_6364.JPG
So here's a highlight and a lowlight from the rest
IMG_6361.JPG
The DCP is unquestionably a marijuana plant. I've seen pictures... Beyond that I'll let her surprise me. Maybe she'll just take a long time and end up great.
IMG_6366.JPG
The small G13HP still no pistils, but is starting to show a few pistillate calyxes ready to spurt pistils by morning.
The Blackwater Mystery strain from Jedi is a little beast that deserved more veg, and these look like they will also be beautiful plants. I bring up his plants because I watered the closet tonight. IMG_6365.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
These plants are ~2 weeks behind the 5 in the tent.
IMG_6368.JPG
The HAOG is finally starting to drink well since going to the 5gal. It was still a little heavy after 4 days, but it was bottom heavy. the upper soil was bone dry. So she got about a half gallon watered slowly on the top. Still leafy, but the leaf:calyx is getting much better.
IMG_6370.JPG
The White Grape and Hydra Hobbit are basically twins. IMG_6371.JPG
The WG is a little frostier.
IMG_6372.JPG
And here's the last Jedi plant. The Nigerian Bubblegum has nice looking flowers. If my plants are going to be short, they damn well better be plump. :)
IMG_6369.JPG
IMG_6373.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Morning stoner thoughts.

I fed the big G13HP when I transplanted, didn't feed the small one. I wonder how different the two colors will look tonight.

I think @J.James plants are probably good for the XB200 tent.
The Cripplers would be as well farther away. So a stand of some sort in the tent. Got to get them ready for open air.

Vents have been open on the HC for a day, so the lid is off intermittently today. If they do well I'll shift everything tonight.

Main reason for wanting to shift them is spectrum.

Last episode of Moonshiners they made CBD shine. Next week it'll be hand sanitizer...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@J.James - had a little garage band in high school, and at that time in the region I was in it was an even split between metal, hair-band, psychedelic, and country rock.

Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, Eagles, CCR, Marshal Tucker etc. Never liked actual country music though :)
Instrumental geniuses like Chet Atkins and Les Paul (and his wife) were exceptions.
I like guitar, and most regular country was like AC~DC without electricity or cool solos :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's the setup now. I love the 2-piece dome on this propagator. It lets them get open air with a shield from the wind.
Fan is on low and stationary, and there's a gap between the cardboard so it doesn't swirl wind onto the plants.
I plan to turn the fan off at lights out to keep the temp up (heat mat is off)
IMG_6375.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@J.James OK, I listened to all three, and the first was better. Something about the organ. The guitar is good.

Certain bands just don't click for me, no matter how good one or two of the musicians in it are.

Don't know if you've heard of them, but Dream Theater is like that for me. They have virtuoso quality musicians, but there's just something that makes me want to skip to the solo's. The music itself doesn't do it for me. Might be the keyboards there too, but I don't mind when Rush uses them. Horn sections usually bug me too :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Transplanted the last G13HP, figured I'd get a LST pic.
I hook up the limbs, then lead the wires through holes in the pot edge. IMG_6379.JPG
But at this stage, excessive bending compared to gentle bending gains you an inch of height - not worth it.
I bend the stem straight between two fingers and a thumb, then take out the slack and secure the wire. Never pull tension with the wire.
IMG_6380.JPG
The pic I got was shit, but the DCP had brown pistils already all over one top (not the center). Way too early for that shit. Something was wrong - whether it picked up some pollen or is just a shit plant. She got pillaged. No more limbs left. If it looks iffy again it's gone. No nuts or anything I could see. Just a scraggly, ruderalis looking, anorexic bitch. Well, she was. what is left may plump up now - or die - whatever.
IMG_6385.JPG
I need room for the good plants so the slow child is in the corner.
IMG_6387.JPG
I should have a good string of successive harvests starting early april. Maybe even before for the BB. I put the 30th for the tentative date based on when the pistils started turning brown. The babies went to the tent, and because it's ~250w and not dimmable I am starting wth maximum distance :)
IMG_6388.JPG
In the morning after they have survived... I'll pull out the light meter and dial in a good height.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am glad that there are some shorter flowering plants in the mix. I never wanted to get this crowded, but I got an inordinate number of females.
Here's the seeds I dropped and the result. Hell, the one fem I dropped hermed :ROFLMAO: and that wasn't even one I planned on culling.
The H is a herm, the M is male, and the N was a no-pop seed. The BB and BE had a few more no-pops (tester runs) and one male.
1584930183796.png

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last night the cups got topped with bone dry soil, they were a little heavy.
This morning they were light and got a little water around the edge. The runt got none of this.
The G13 #2 is also sluggish.
IMG_6389.JPG
I raised them up on a stand and the they are getting ~20k The fan is almost lower than the tray, and oscillating now, so they dance around a little.
I dialed back the exhaust to raise the temp from 75F. Looking for 78-80-ish, but whatever can remain consistent
I also scratched the soil off the top of the slow G13 and turned it so the sign keeps the wind off.
IMG_6391.JPG
After looking at the picw I'm going to put as much dry soil as I can around the runt to see if that soaks up some of the moisture.
This was the one that got too dry (or something) and tipped over about day 3.