The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I went pruning happy in this closet tonight. The HH lost a few limbs, and everyone lost sprouts.
IMG_6128.JPG
GMO Cake is just showing pistils, so I removed all the lower sprouts. Pretty much everything that flowers on her will be the post-flip-stretch-nodes. The circled ones are the biggest sprouts left. IMG_6129.JPG
One BB was a herm, the other one (center) is the star of the tent. Rails you could see from google-earth :) The Blue Eyes are back left, CS back right, and the BM from @SCJedi is the plump one up front. His Nigerian Bubblegum is the bright green rhododendron lower left. Last - and least is Pat the bland/no-sex DCP. I had to water and feed 'it' knowing that it might just blow everything in the tent away... or not :sneaky:
IMG_6132.JPG
And the first of many G13 I'll be growing. At least I know that the 4 I dropped of @J.James today will be girls. These are also from @SCJedi - but regs. Beautiful plants but I don't know if I can smoke them... Once Pat pops a nut or some pistils these will flip.
IMG_6130.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
pics of "new" plants coming soon! (pruned the hell out of them) but I was jamming to this and thought I'd share before I repot the GMO Cake to a 5gal. In a 2 gallon she was dry in 2 days :) 🍺like a 🐟

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Happy "Gubmint stole an hour of sleep" day to you poor working stiffs! Burn one!

First things first. 24hr soak and then a few hours in a paper towel waiting on lights to come on and I have 100% germ on @J.James BHP and G13.
Both packs had medium sized seeds, but the BHP pack had a yuge one and a tiny one - I popped both of those first LOL
IMG_6148.JPGIMG_6149.JPG
They are now in with the G13xHP from @SCJedi. The tiny one gets topped tomorrow and they get flipped. I'm kind of hoping I enjoy G13. Gonna have a LOT! ;)
IMG_6153.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
False alarm on the GMO Cake. She was still heavy. Next watering she goes up to a 5 gallon. Might do the same with the other two just because it'll fit. I'm not growing any more of these for a while so I might as well maximize their potential. I may get back in there and do some agent orange on the OG Skunk.
IMG_6172.JPGIMG_6173.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am definitely sticking with "Pat" for the DCP. 10 days and still no puberty. I pruned the 4 big ones tonight and did some LST just to maximize light for the tops. No one shows any brown pistils yet like they want to make seeds, so I think I'm mostly good. If I get a few so be it.
IMG_6171.JPG
The Blueberry Biscuit is the frost queen.
BB.JPG
Both Blue Eyes look good. Starting to plumb up and get the gum-drop tops. BE1.JPGBE2.JPG
And the Citrol Sledgehammer from @Phylex is getting her some rails too :) CS.JPG

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
But this is probably the best Ozzy/Randy song that got zero airplay.

Love the ozz man too. In 1998 my senior year of high school i went to the ozzfest concert. Boy the herb was being blazed there.. Lol. We had 4th row seats. Dam kool. Sumbody in our row had a joint rolled up that was bout a foot long and a inch round. The whole 4th row got a couple hits off that beast. Lol . hell even the security guards took hits off it.. Lol.
That was first time i seen primus in concert too. They was b4 ozzy.
But the way Wes Claiborne played the bass was fuckn mesmorizing. His fuckn thumb looked like it was triple jointed or sum shit.. My name is mud and winonnas big brown beaver i member was popular..
Oh the good ol days.. Thx for reminding me bout that day.. Lol. 😆✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Happy "Gubmint stole an hour of sleep" day to you poor working stiffs! Burn one!

First things first. 24hr soak and then a few hours in a paper towel waiting on lights to come on and I have 100% germ on @J.James BHP and G13.
Both packs had medium sized seeds, but the BHP pack had a yuge one and a tiny one - I popped both of those first LOL
View attachment 52440View attachment 52441
They are now in with the G13xHP from @SCJedi. The tiny one gets topped tomorrow and they get flipped. I'm kind of hoping I enjoy G13. Gonna have a LOT! ;)
View attachment 52442
Good to see sum of those sc jedi g13hp plants.. I got sum of those myself i need to pop yet. But urs are lookn good dude

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Love the ozz man too. In 1998 my senior year of high school i went to the ozzfest concert. Boy the herb was being blazed there.. Lol. We had 4th row seats. Dam kool. Sumbody in our row had a joint rolled up that was bout a foot long and a inch round. The whole 4th row got a couple hits off that beast. Lol . hell even the security guards took hits off it.. Lol.
That was first time i seen primus in concert too. They was b4 ozzy.
But the way Wes Claiborne played the bass was fuckn mesmorizing. His fuckn thumb looked like it was triple jointed or sum shit.. My name is mud and winonnas big brown beaver i member was popular..
Oh the good ol days.. Thx for reminding me bout that day.. Lol. 😆✌
I spent my high school years near Atlanta. Best friends older brother was the one that got us our weed whenever other sources were dry. He was on the wrestling team at Ga Tech - and got a job working stage security at the Omni. Early 80's we had free tickets to almost every concert. (I think they were between $10-$12.50 at the time LOL). We had tickets to shows we would never have paid to see. Duran Duran comes to mind - or Flock of Seagulls LOL (but the chicks dug those...)

Anyway 1982 I saw the Diary of a Madman tour from row 3 center-right. Ended up being his next to last show.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Good to see sum of those sc jedi g13hp plants.. I got sum of those myself i need to pop yet. But urs are lookn good dude
@J.James is pretty tight with info about what he's breeding ;) He'll drop hints or tell me about some fire seeds he's gotten - I didn't know about his G13 stuff when I got the seeds from Jedi.

I was SO excited to get those (I've drank a G13 I.P.A. for cryin' out loud!) that I dropped 3 to make sure I got a girl. Tried to kill them, saved them then I see the pic on the Backwoods Breeding thread with the seed-bags hanging to dry. I did get to see it a few days before you guys - but it was right about the time that I had two of Jedi's alive and thriving 🤙

And he's already let me know weeks before to plan on running 4 fems. So then I know I'm definitely gonna have some G13 fire from all sides :cool: That was part of the comment about "I hope I like it":sneaky: as if...

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I have exactly ZERO clue about Hillbilly Bob or Hippie Crippler - But both sound cool as fuck and I begged him to send me some to grow. Had no clue I could luck into testing it!

Edited: That is why I haven't dropped them yet. If I get 6 girls they all grow out :)
I just remember seeing him mention the name a couple months back and knew then I had to get some when they're available lol.