The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I want to make enough beans to share, but not to start a company. I'll want enough to germ test everything, then keep a few of each to run out and check the smoke and make sure they aren't a Chiquita-fest., then have enough to send out to whoever wants some. I'll keep each of the F1 plants beans separate in case some moms have bad tendencies and some dont.

I made my life simpler and just culled the #1 and #3 moms. #2 can wait until I get to smoke the MacFish before I start cloning (or not). If the #2 nanners before being done looking I don't care what the clones in flower do. Maybe one of the chuck plants won't. I'll keep the mom I have and ler her catch pollen and have a ton for sprouted seed teas if nothing else.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The last Taxi nannered out tonight. Seems 9 weeks is the limit. I think there may be something that makes the plants want to keep growing. The humidity has been a little higher for summer but still in the high 50's. The ambient temp is likely higher than in winter with less difference between night and day, but not drastic.

With both that and the Chemdog showing that tendency I can put a whole tent and a few more plants on the clock for when I'll likely be pulling them. For chuck-planning purposes that should be good.

I got a few 10gal pots and after the clean-up I might stick all the seeded Taxi in one pot.

The only thing up in the air is the lone remaining Chem-n-koffee. Still nothing.

The Hollyweed x TKM10 clone is revegging. The Corey's Crush are stretching enough I could take one...

A lot will depend on the smoke test on the MacFish in a few days. If I'm cloning anyway what's another few snips?