The James Gang

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
What's your RH and temps usually for flower by the way? My best plant so far was one single plant in the 3x3 with no nothing but a 240 watt light. I barely fed it and forgot about it all the time. I had a whole grow at the parents house so it was just taking up space till I needed to veg more seeds lol.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What's your RH and temps usually for flower by the way? My best plant so far was one single plant in the 3x3 with no nothing but a 240 watt light. I barely fed it and forgot about it all the time. I had a whole grow at the parents house so it was just taking up space till I needed to veg more seeds lol.
Humidity stays in the 50s -60's year round and I keep my house at 73, the plants are usually in that range plus about 5 degrees. I don't do anything special except adjust the exhaust speed to control temp if needed.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That's a double edged sword. "High mr public official, I want you to know that I'm doing this illegal thing, and it shouldn't be illegal" :unsure: :oops:🔗
never admit anything, these are my feelings toward the current laws on the subject , is how i frame it when sending letters to mr. public official.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
What we need is for Marlboro to use their lobbyists so they can sell their skunk-light with filters nationwide. And we need idiot stoners to quit fighting them. Join them and mayby your hippie do-gooder thing can be making sure their mids aren't that bad. There are gonna be single mom's in trailer parks using their WIC checks to get bud at the walmart. None of those people are gonna buy our craft cannabis for twice the price as long as they can get high cheap.

Get past that and realize that those people will never be our customers, but it would be great if they were someones because it was a nationwide comodity. Maybe those people splurge on a tent at tax time and they start the journey too.
me i'am not looking for costomers,just would like to be able to raise my owne.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Rethink and reset. We need federal decriminalization. That is the only way. The Big Ag guys want a whole country full of customers and they don't want to have to follow each shitty blue-state-reg already in place to sell the same weed in different packaging to satisfy each state - and some places city or township. Most of the stoner activists in legal states are at their state capital trying to get the fucked up laws they voted for changed instead of trying to remove the idiots in power that made the regulations.

I will never buy their weed, and neither will you - but stoners bitching on youtube will change nothing. We need their lobbyists and their lawyers and the money they can invest in getting them a larger customer base. If you brew your own beer you probably aren't gonna buy budweiser. But it's good knowing the cops aren't gona bust down your door for brewing it, and that if you have a bad batch and need to buy some beer at the store you can.
i always hated the sound of busting bottles, when i did home brew .

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have no hate for bagseeds. I grow a big variety so I am never sure what the pollen donor was but usually have a good idea - I'll keep some and shitcan the others.

If you buy weed and find a seed it was likely from a mono-crop. You have an S1. Not an intentional one but an S1. Might be more herm prone but if you see no nanners in the mom-bud then it might not be an issue.
To tell the truth , i never even heard of a nanner till ,i got here. and still learning
Rethink and reset. We need federal decriminalization. That is the only way. The Big Ag guys want a whole country full of customers and they don't want to have to follow each shitty blue-state-reg already in place to sell the same weed in different packaging to satisfy each state - and some places city or township. Most of the stoner activists in legal states are at their state capital trying to get the fucked up laws they voted for changed instead of trying to remove the idiots in power that made the regulations.

I will never buy their weed, and neither will you - but stoners bitching on youtube will change nothing. We need their lobbyists and their lawyers and the money they can invest in getting them a larger customer base. If you brew your own beer you probably aren't gonna buy budweiser. But it's good knowing the cops aren't gona bust down your door for brewing it, and that if you have a bad batch and need to buy some beer at the store you can.
this day and age everyone needs to be their owne lobbists/bar stool lawyer,when it come to all the weird laws coming out of washington, look close @congress we have a bunch from the 1940's that since the 60's, 70's ,80' have been in one office or another at the healm,( all were rasied in the devels weed years ,and drank the kool aid from the way they vote on things).@H.A.F. I did the rant thing again , Sorry flustered with congress ,senate

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This reinforces my decision to just drop more beans and stop buying them. The oldest CLHP that were at times not stored the best have only one good seedling, there were 4 either dud or tail-poppers that stopped and three that are weak and struggling. I need to start dropping the old stuff instead of hanging on to stuff until it's not viable. Then again, the Step Chile freebie only went 3 for 5.

The two "The Stones" that are normal are already showing a little burn on the leaf tips so I wonder if the castings are too much for a long-flower strain. The other two don't have leaf tips so who the fuck knows? Wierd as hell that I got a pair of each. The Chem91 is the one in the larger cup and is finally growing.
IMG_2653.JPG
In here the ChemD is the solo-cup front and center doing fine. The three John Lemon and the Purple Heart in the middle, and the Milk & Sugar project.

The Dogma male by the fence seems to have stopped flowering. I took the top few nodes that were showing instead of plucking flowers, and removed all the jurassic leaves. I am going to clone all the limbs once I am sure it has no more nuts to pop and see how it works keeping a single male out of the lot. If they all die no worries. Not even going to keep the mom dad until clones root or anything. But if this works out, and the other Dogma is female, and it is fire, then I may drop the pack and play with finding a male and female to inbreed. I'll have this male for comparison.
IMG_2656.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Tomorrow I need to up-pot some of the non-weed stuff and probably cull others. Thyme and mint suck indoors and I had a few varieties of each going. Some will end up in a kitchen window herb garden, but a few are cool medicinal things I want to play with. I don't need to keep any food-ish ones since I can play with that stuff as cover crops. Peppers and medicinal herbs, and the climbing stuff. It'll be cool if the brussel sprout works inside but if it takes too long to fruit then it won't be worth any more real estate. One of the cups is a "lavender" that looks like a tomato. If that's how they grow I'll stick with outside for that.

The black and red goji berry are eventual shrubs, so they get love. The sweet mace marigold that smell like licorice might end up with a cover crop in one of the next up-pots.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Velvet Heat from Exotic. Probably a freebie because I never bought it. Fem beans and I have three left so I likely got four.
I harvested in April, so it's 6 months old.
It has always been dense, sticky, with a mild to nothing smell except right when it's ground.
I have rotated through stuff, trying it with the other stuff about once a month.
I ground up another doob toob of it for bongrips and only have a little left - and it has never really stood out.
Always a decent buzz or I woudn't have kept it but it was never something I had an itching for.
This stuff fucked me up two days in a row.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Bobby_Resigliano didn't want to clog your page but I have that one male saved to see how that works. But if I end up keeping one around and the other Dogma is a girl - and it looks like fire - then I might take a flower clone of it and get set to drop the pack and do it now. It's their version of Chem (707 Chemdawg) hit with the Trinity. New-ish school version of a classic with some likely variations, and the Trinity. From what Notsodog said about the Trinity even the fake cuts rock :ROFLMAO: But I think Shabud at 707 is part of their "canna-luminati" crew passing around legit cuts.

So it seems like something that would have assorted fire to hunt through. Keeping the male and then a flower clone of the ?female? would just be making sure I got the whole pack involved. Never know if that one plant is "the" one.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
@Bobby_Resigliano didn't want to clog your page but I have that one male saved to see how that works. But if I end up keeping one around and the other Dogma is a girl - and it looks like fire - then I might take a flower clone of it and get set to drop the pack and do it now. It's their version of Chem (707 Chemdawg) hit with the Trinity. New-ish school version of a classic with some likely variations, and the Trinity. From what Notsodog said about the Trinity even the fake cuts rock :ROFLMAO: But I think Shabud at 707 is part of their "canna-luminati" crew passing around legit cuts.

So it seems like something that would have assorted fire to hunt through. Keeping the male and then a flower clone of the ?female? would just be making sure I got the whole pack involved. Never know if that one plant is "the" one.
Oh no worries my man. I don't update all too often so its more conversation lol. I've seen a few of those packs and I wanted some chem from him as well. He also has the catpiss that's petty popular. I've definitely heard of the trinity cut and was hoping CSI would S1 his lol. Sounds like a plan to me! Chem mixed with just about anything sounds good. Am I'm pretty positive he's got the good cuts too. I've heard he's in the circle of people Notso talks about. I love that show too man. Notsodog is a great at presenting the info and keeps the show on track. I'm waiting every Friday night.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stoner notes.
Everything I have chopped recently surpasses expectations with the high. The new stuff at 14 days is all fire, the stuff I have hanging is of the same varieties. I am gonna be set for ass-kicking weed for a minute or two.

If the Dogma that is almost two weeks is a girl that puts it roughly 3 months before I can taste it. I have until after it shows plus a week to take the flower clones optimally. I want to see the start of puff-balls on tops.

That's at least until January to keep a male and a flower clone around before I can even decide. Call it mid-feb.

If it rocks it should be beans wet and a one month veg (mid-march) then flip them all another month (mid-April) to get them sexed and separate them for a bit for the girls to make some flowers before getting hit too bad. Roughly a May 1 orgy.

That means mid-May to ditch the males and start the clean-up and get back to normal.

All I would need special is an open tent for the males to hang out for a few weeks while the girls mature. With each space in that bedroom being vented separate it could all be in there. It would just take a little care on my part if I need to open the male tent during those two-ish weeks as they are building flowers.

---------------------------------

It gives me a winter project to keep me from starting my tomatoes too early so there's that...

So I think it's probably a go - pending the second one being a chick. I could take a clone now and probably not have to worry about re-veg, but that bitch would be huge or cloned three times before I would need to mess with a clone taken in a few weeks.