The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Since we all get bored I'm doing a big crop next. I have enough selection to keep me happy for a while, so having a few bulk harvests is due.

All my rooms have either HLG260, or 2 HLG135's which is basically the same thing - but in the veg tent I can run one 135. And now all are vented (didn't worry about the veg tent before) so all can be flower as well.

That means for flower I have room for 9+9+6 three gallon pots. 24 flowering at the same time would be a first for me. So except for an oddball plant or three I will be dropping enough Deisel beans to get close to that.

The Paradice Deisel has the Cheeto's I'm looking for, and the other is a great 'bulk-smoke' pheno that is amazing weed, but not actually deisel. Which is why it is being discontinued - (get it while you can :cool: Paradise Diesel – COUNTY LINE GENETICS ) and replaced eventually with County Line Deisel, which will be the tester part of the run.

So if it all sorts out right I want to flower out all the Cheeto's I can find, then whatever CLD I can get girls out of, then fill in the blanks with the non-deisel-deisel :) Just guessing how many to drop to end up with 24 girl plants is a shot in the dark. Might be better off to shoot for 18 and have the closet as overflow for too many girls.

Opie1

Master Grower
My testers landed today I’m going to do the whole pack than 2 of the jelly pie and 2 of the sangria cookies should be a nice tent all dedicated to County Line Genetics it will be my first drop of any of there beans all in three gallon smart pots under 700 watts of led View attachment 79202
Will be watching. Are you gonna start a new thread?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It all depends what the boss wants I have my own grow journal that I post in and than I thought maybe I’d post an update here like once a week
Nothing special - just grow-da-bean :ROFLMAO:

Feel free to drop pics, updates, questions or whatever here if you want. But you can just keep your journal going as is. It's a pain to do both. I'll occasionally drop a pic on the Backwoods Breeding thread, but that's about it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is mainly a grow journal, but I started this under the seed and strain review header just because his stuff is mainly what I grow. So i'm cool with people posting stuff here. Especially if they grow his beans but don't have a real grow journal they keep.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh shit lol I never even realized this wasn’t his @J.James actual journal lol sorry.....well here I’ll do my first post than haha 9 county tickets 3 purple jelly pie and 3 sangria cookies all wet now let’s see the magic happen lol
View attachment 79217
I have 2 Sangria Cookies in flower and they look amazing. The PJP I dropped is still a baby. I don't have any County Ticket you lucky dog :ROFLMAO:

Meatman

Meat Master
I have 2 Sangria Cookies in flower and they look amazing. The PJP I dropped is still a baby. I don't have any County Ticket you lucky dog :ROFLMAO:
Ya I hope it turns out fire I was only going to do 2 of the other 2 but I miscounted my peat pellets so I didn’t want them to go to waist so I’m doing 3 of each lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So today I pulled out some G13 Genius off the 'well cured' shelf to re-visit. Chopped in July.

This plant finished with little uniform foxtails all over the bud - maybe 2-3 calyxes long before the base was ripe. What I think is cool is you can see where some of them broke off in the jar and how the petals are arranged under each little failed seed-attempt.
IMG_0921.JPG
This is a deep buzz if you get my meaning. Starts in the chest and works its way out. Head follows later and stays there...
Very light fresh smell in the jar. A little kush-y, some sweet, some sour. The taste is like cedar. Smooth smoke.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
G13G update.

Packing some cones and bowl-hit the leftover - I got the jello-brain ear-ringer hit 🥴
Still packs a punch.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A note on the fermented cob thing. It is super smooth, but not really tasty. Has a little sour fermented smell but not bad, The taste is like hash. The buz is worth doing this occasionally.

It works great split 50/50 with fresh bud, and mixed in a joint. Here's why I posted.

When I was checking the Lemon Tree S1 yesterday I kept out some to play with. Very lemony still, but it's lost some of the gas that gave it that Pledge smell/taste. It has almost a smoked lemon smell now.

And when mixed with the ground up cob it smells just like KFC. 🍗🐔

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
20 days in and ready for repot. All you fellow scroungers, recyclers, reusers etc. here's a tip. Go ahead and dispose of the disposable nursery cups after a few uses... I have been using those Bonnie cups since I bought herbs this summer. The plastic breaks down and the roots don't come out as well. I have been washing them out good, and they have probably been through 6 grows but eventually they are more trouble than they are worth.

I only have one board on for now to see how they do, raised the other up so I don't bump my head.
IMG_0946.JPG
Shifted the Dank Sinatra clone in here on a bucket just to make room
IMG_0954.JPG
These got fed tonight. Just a couple of teaspoons of 'tomato and vegetable' scratched into the top, then watered in.
IMG_0947.JPGIMG_0953.JPG