The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think that the Cheap Thrills (front right) is far enough along I'm not going to worry about crowding.
Until everything is sexed this will be a musical chairs thing between this and the closet until stuff is done stretching.
I am counting on the Blueberry Freeze and the Hydra Hobbit here to stretch and take spots in the closet eventually.
Sangria Cookies are looking like twins, plumping up nice on top.
IMG_0782.JPG
Two skinny clones jammed in here for now, but with 3-gallon pot 4-tops all they have to do is get tall and six will work fine in here.
IMG_0783.JPG
Two MinMuff on the left, The short Hydra Hobbit in back, and the Croq in the front.
If I have to cull anything it will be the wonky Muffin since I am pretty sure I have two girls - and more beans.
But the LB and DS clones are money, and not likey to have issues I might even just turn it into a 3-top for a nice corner plant.
IMG_0781.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have an assortment of stubbies. All look healthy and normal, all are drinking and seem to not mind the lack of a dome.
Last batch was with one HLG65. This batch was with two. They don't dim.
Last batch needed support before repotting - these won't.
I am thinking about one light untill most stretch a little, then hit the other light. Might be fine. Good to know for ones I know stretch.
IMG_0785.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Veg tent is reset and waiting. All girls, and instead of culling I have the wonk-muffin just in a less than optimum lighting position. Looks like she might grow out of it now. I think the two SC would be perfect for the closet instead of the two clones, and the clones will save some space in here being 2g instead of 3g.
IMG_0795.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Much better canopy-wise. When people talk about how much per sqft they get, I think this would be a money shot.
I pulled up the corner of the pond liner to show the sub-floor I put over the carpet to make it flat.
When I eventually tile or linoleum in here I gain another 4" of grow room LOL.
Still room available if I get taller plants.
IMG_0798.JPG
Not bad for a standard closet. IMG_0799.JPG
And I have no clue where most of the new ones ended up. Wonky is under the fan... Once they stretch a bit I'll start staking the rest and pulling them into a tight square. I'll prune any center fan leaves that will get jammed up in the process,
IMG_0801.JPG

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A smoke report on the cob.IMG_0810.JPG
It's like hash. Hard as a rock but can be broken apart or sliced. Same burn profile as hash, and the same mellow buzz.
Mellow, but strong if that makes sense. I don't feel super high, but then I find myself staring at something for a bit... IMG_0812.JPG
I am trying the drier of the two first. The one that will be ready in a few weeks was the one done with precision though, so I'll reserve final judgement. Not a bad wat to move a lot of weight - which is probably what started it.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am thinking more about the cob thing, and I think that in general, they would be better for the larf you would normally smoke early and wouldn't be as great as the rest anyway. And it's easier and quicker than making hash

And that the last thing you pull out of the jar being the cob that has set for the entire time you were smoking on it, would be a great finale

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Babies are all fine. Short because of ample light, but none look too stunted now. Growing a little slower without the dome I think - but the high dome temp hasn't been an issue so healthy is good.
IMG_0828.JPG
I have the adolescents paired by strain in the rows. I can deductively figure out which is which with visual clues. :ROFLMAO:
the MM pair is bottom right with the tall single BBF behind
The two HH are the tall and short in back of the middle row, with the Croq in the front
The two LB clones are skinnier overall with thinner leaves and no shade but the Dank Sinatra clone is filled out.
IMG_0815.JPG
Had to check the Cheap Thrills for nanners. I fed her some Fruit & Flower last watering, and every top has flashes of yellow.
Upon further review, she's well-fed and the new pistils she's popping are more yellow than white, and there's new little 'calyx-petals'.
She's also fattening up and getting king of pretty. Smells like berries.
IMG_0825.JPG
This room is starting to reek and I don't know which it is. But it is AWESOME!:cool:
IMG_0817.JPG
The lvtk is also getting close. You can see how the flash is picking up that silvery sheen compared to the younger plants. In the loupe there's lots of cloudy - but not much amber except on the leaf tips.
IMG_0818.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ok then - it was about 5 weeks into flower when I saw that one was finishing earlier than the other. Getting fatter and frostier quicker.
The 'Cheeto's" pheno flowered in about 60 days, but the regular deisel went about 80. The long one ended up much bigger but initially looked like it would have the smaller buds of the two.

But 5 weeks in is too long to wait to take flower clones and have a lot of success. So I'll have to clone every girl, then cull.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I got 9 packs of Paradise Diesel AKA Cheeto Fingers for sell before its retired. She wasn't as Diesel leaning as I originally had planned and moved into working our County Line Diesel as a permanent replacement. Just so happens that you get a free 6 pack of County Line Diesel with every order from our website.

Hope everyone had a good turkey day!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The stretchers are stretching. The 6 flips are all outting on height at an even pace, nothing getting crazy tall
IMG_0832.JPG
I don't know if this Mn Muffin limb will have a cola. Whatever wonkiness that is seems to be up that one side of the limb, and not growing out of it.
IMG_0833.JPG
I just started using weight to water the seedlings. I weighed a dry-soil cup (100g)
When they needed water I weighed and it was about 120g.
Just spraying around the edge like I usually do brings them to about 150g.
I just gave them a decent soaking, but not to run-off (some dripped a little) and it was 200g.
About 2 weeks so far and these have been watered to some extent every two days. IMG_0836.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
After watering the first seedling like I usually do (each time) I checked the weight, then I just watered the rest on the scale to that same weight.
It has made getting them started much less worrisome once they pop.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is from the same dude (Hillbilly Bob) that chucked the Hippie Crippler. The HC was/is amazing - and the crosses so far are monstrous, but the SC is wildly different. Already getting a sweet smell, like a regular flower sweet. Nothing anywhere close to the HC.

I like seeing a breeder not getting locked into one niche. Like "oh, he's the deisel guy" or whatever.