The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
What is nice about the oil is the CBD...In 30 minutes my hands feel great and they usually really hurt all the damned time. But the CBD makes it vanish...with the THC...
THC alone makes me kind of forget it is annoying but the CBD makes it go away. The two work really well together for my arthritic joint pain (or RSI pain or Carpal Tunnel or whatever you want to call it).

I really need to grow out more CBD strains. When I get some room I will run a hydrofarm with a lemon potion auto in the veg room. Start to finish. I wonder how big it will get?

If there are no sudden test strains (which will take priority over all) I will run that freebie DAWG strain I got with the CBD cross. @Jesselikes2Grow when you get room let me know and i will make room.

I found a good spot for a 2 x 2 x 6 1/2 foot tent i will buy. This will be in the event i get a boy because that would cross well with anything for me to get cbd content. It is in the furnace room and i have an outpipe to exhaust outside. This would be just for a male because....

CBD really helps everything. Oh and i added 1 tsp of sunflower lethicin. That really helps your liver digest the THC and to work better in general. It is VERY good for you!
I got 1 kg of the shit for 20 bucks and you use 5mg per batch of oil so its a lifetime suppply. You get it at health food stores.
CBD pretty much erases the discomfort I get from my neck arthritis.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Good stuff G! Fun, happy, and productive days. That's what it's all about.
Toyota FTW. And oldskool MOPAR.
Do you guys have Auto Zone up there? I have bought sets of pads and shoes for each of my vehicles only once. Lifetime warranty, take em in, they look you up in their customer database and bam new pads. I even changed with half a pad left recently because there was a noise coming from that area. They looked at the returned pads and didn't say a thing.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
1 tablespoon of that oil is too hot...about fucking time. I hit 1 tablespoon is too hot. And i aint backing off.

It should be 1 tablespoon of this is about 450mg of thc. I was giggling at the 1 at the beginning so i am not a thermometer of thc but that means its hot...1 hour before terminal velocity.

Now we can make some killer gummies. Mangled Madness in a couple hours... The coconut oil carrier had to be HOT before I would add my precious dubstep rosin to it.

:D

I have to make a pot of coffee..break out the bicvcle to go make my bets and strap in for an awesome NFL SUNDAY !!!. Can you smell it in the air...the smell of autumn....man i love football season!!!
Turn Up Volume, I had his cadence as my ringtone lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
probably not...the dude bought a mig fighter jet trainer for a personal toy...now that is rockstar.

Cars will never achieve that kind of power...like a Hayabusa with 4 X the horsepower...WTF !..

I am scared shitless of flying but man i want to drive one of those....IT makes my balls tingle to think about it..

My wife made me remember that life is great last night...i slept for 7 solid hours for the first time in weeks. OMG this is a good day.

I left my brain in the decarb machine so thats as wise as it gets... :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oh I think it is very important to note something...the people from that place...Newfoundland...they are the greatest fucking people on the face of this Earth.

It is not bias...I remember as a kid breaking down and having a complete stranger say hey Bye its Tea Time come over to my place and we will figure it out. In the 70s everybodys car was a POS so it happened more than once.

And tea is a meal..soup and bread and tea and cookies and a giant feast of a thing.

And they got us figured out..A smile and a wave. And that is a Newfie! I am proud to be half that :D

It gave me the tolerance i have today LOL !

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
probably not...the dude bought a mig fighter jet trainer for a personal toy...now that is rockstar.

Cars will never achieve that kind of power...like a Hayabusa with 4 X the horsepower...WTF !..

I am scared shitless of flying but man i want to drive one of those....IT makes my balls tingle to think about it..

My wife made me remember that life is great last night...i slept for 7 solid hours for the first time in weeks. OMG this is a good day.

I left my brain in the decarb machine so thats as wise as it gets... :D
Ever since top gun being a pilot was the dream. My brother has his pilot's license and is allowed to fly at night. It would definitely be cool to fly an airplane. Or helicopter too 🚁🚁

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Oh I think it is very important to note something...the people from that place...Newfoundland...they are the greatest fucking people on the face of this Earth.

It is not bias...I remember as a kid breaking down and having a complete stranger say hey Bye its Tea Time come over to my place and we will figure it out. In the 70s everybodys car was a POS so it happened more than once.

And tea is a meal..soup and bread and tea and cookies and a giant feast of a thing.

And they got us figured out..A smile and a wave. And that is a Newfie! I am proud to be half that :D

It gave me the tolerance i have today LOL !
Supper vs dinner?
Yea I remember when everyone worked on their cars on the weekends. Was always something. Then fuel injection came along amd things started creeping up in reliability. Before 100k miles meant end of life for the engine if not the whole car. Now 200k+ and still champing along (especially Toyota/Honda/Subaru).

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The gummies turned out really good. I do find i get more baked from brownies but they do the trick.
I got fancy 21 UP molds for my candies..So i have to make lots more.
These are Mangled Madness (sour mango gummies about 100 to 150mg THC each)
DSCF2450.JPG
I harvested White Rhino and Skeleton Cookies at day 60 (8 1/2 weeks). They both smell really good and will dry for a week before i try them.
White Rhino (Canuck)
DSCF2447.JPG
Skeleton Cookies.
DSCF2440.JPG
And 1 space gorilla in a bubble bucket is really massive. The one i supercropped got all crazy and started really growing. This one is going to produce!
DSCF2464.JPG
DSCF2458.JPG
DSCF2459.JPG
Other stuff...4 clones are going to pull through...2 purple cake and 2 gmo cake.
3Thirteen seeds all 4 seeds are above coco. 2 purple primate and 2 citrus milf. I will let these root up good and figure out where to put them.
Schwaggy Fine Seeds All 4 plants are just starting to grow. Roots have hit the bottom of the pot and now its grow time.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I put a third 6.5 gallon autopot online and rememberd that stupid one has a bad float holder and it leaks...Glad i check after because it was only a couple gallons to clean up and that autopot holder is now garbage. I will hand water that giant pot.

The veg room is a little cleaner. and Schwaggys Skunky VA starting to grow in the Flood and drain.
DSCF2501.JPG
DSCF2500.JPG
Outdoors this is the 2nd last one. A tangerine dream that is getting closer. Another 45 grammer. :D
I think it has another week or 2. The aroma is very tangerine/orange and different than Orangeberry Smoothie.
DSCF2499.JPG

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The eso tote is changed out and we should be ok. This time just megacrop. Stretch is coming to an end and its flower stacking time. And every day they seem bigger. It needed a water swap it was full of flotsum and crap. Last water swap was Aug 30.
TDS 750 PH 5.6 I think the PH rises faster when you have more crap floating around in your water (dead plant matter decomposing).
It was almost sterile but now its sterile!

So I made sure to make the h202 hot enough. Last time it may have been a bit week. I put 250ml of 29% h202 into 2 litres of water so its about 4.5%. And every water system got some until it was gone.

The space gorilla too. I cant seem to get some strains to catch right in a bubble bucket but the gg4 and this space gorilla just took off when they hit the system
Flower day 46 for these. The one great thing about putting things in flower every couple of weeks is the every 2 week or so harvests. :) they are both big but one is a monster.
DSCF2525.JPG
Even the solar leaves have frost and are not even near the bud. This will be some good squeezin stuff!
DSCF2519.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking good Wheels.
Couple tips on cloning.
Make sure your bubbles are getting the stem wet. I tried the long stones and it wasn’t working for me. Went back to pump and misters.

Another is to put a clear container over wilting clones. Keeps RH very high and gives them a chance to recoup, after getting lobed off. After a few days you can lift an edge then a few more remove. I use 1L poly bulk containers.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thanks @Turpman. I will see if i an improve it and the advice will help me perfect it (and terpyTyrone too).

I will really play around with it in the fall. Water temps and everything I will get figured out. I plan to reveg some of the giant plants i will grow so i might have an equipment shuffle and bring the grow box back in for a cloner. Then tent 2 will be the revegger tent :D. I like that idea and i want to give it a go.
I do see myself getting another pack of wedding night. What if they dont all taste as delicious as that last one...heavenly.
Speaking of that. I cant wait a week so i got a couple of the small dried nugs and fired up skeleton cookies. I like a delicious surprise. This one is FANTASTIC too. Fierce strength and fantastic wonderful flavor.
Like subtle banana bread and no harsh flavors. Delicious but i will see how it tastes after a 2 week jar treatment..
I am going to want to keep these going with wedding night i think. I might have found another keeper but i have to check out the height when growing in a coco pot.

Bloom room is looking better. Look at those buds to the left. Space Gorilla and a purple cake that might chop in 5...time to see if i can see the trichs.
DSCF2551.JPG
Purple Cake...day 61 flower.
DSCF2547.JPG

And the Humbolt Tangerine is ready...72 days and we have about 15% amber trichs. What a leafy plant. I will trim it later but its coming down...all 45 grams of it..It does smell really good.
DSCF2552.JPG
All that is left outside is the lemon potion auto. It has a few weeks to go. We are hitting a real rainy spell. This is when I remember what a tremenous pain in the ass it was last year outdoors. We had so much rain. But i did the patio umbrella shuffle as needed and only lost a few buds.
I like indoors a lot.

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Cake got the chop at day 63. I found some short 5 gallon pots and up potted Stardawg CH cut and a Purple Primate...this one is a baby but it can veg for as long as it takes. These pots are a full 10 inches shorter than a 5 gallon pail. This is going to help with those GG4 and the other stretchy strains.

I gave up on the clones. I will check it out later in the fall when i have some trees established and have time to play with it.

So Stardawg is in a 5 gallon pot in the 20 x 36 x 52 tent with the mars 120 watt reflector light. And wow they do veg really good with that mars light. How big can a plant get in 5 gallons of coco? Well it has time lets veg it out real good!
DSCF2604.JPG

The 240 watt board is really good too. They respond very well to the 80CRI 4k samsung strips.

DSCF2603.JPG
Tangerine Dream auto day 73. I might get high and trim this one today. There are scatter amber trichs throughout. These are better pics. Maybe 50 grams out of this one!

DSCF2612.JPGDSCF2609.JPG
It aint no heisenbean purple cake.
DSCF2592.JPGDSCF2584.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Heisenbeans always in the garden now...As soon as i get veg space i will pop beans. I have it better under control now. I will transform the growbox into a cloner later. The next attempt i make will be a lot simpler. I have a sleeve of 4 x 4 x 2 1/2 rockwool cubes and a bottle of clonex. I found a 'dome' that is a clear file tote i will modify. I think when i get it working i will understand how to make it work with the bubbler.

The brownies were killer...i have been up one hour and im still dumb as rocks...1 more coffee should fix it.

The veg tent now has a stardawg and a purple primate in short 5 gallon coco pots. I am vegging these until i cant stand it. I will come up with an easier water system and jam them in the back of the bloom room Water systems to the front so i can change them out better.

I love changing shit around in the garden. This is the most fun i have had in years and i cant collect spoons or hats some shit. But grandpa grows fire!

Back to heisenbeans
Space Gorilla growing really big hairy sasquatch buds...Fantastic aroma and sticky and beauty.
Day 51 and it is growing BEASTLY. These lights were turned down from 480 watts for the pair to 350 watts for the pair (heat adjustment)...this has resulted in nicer bud formation. More is not always more if you have heat.
DSCF2625.JPG

An ADUB vegging in an autopot (i have 1 in flower in a 1.5G coco pot). I am going to get this bigger. I think i will like it a lot.
DSCF2615.JPG
GMO cake..growing wild and free like 70s chest hair
DSCF2640.JPG