The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Seeds in your auto?? that's noise! wtf

I am an auto fan, but I am really thinking flowering a week old clone is just as fast, maybe faster, more predictable and a better harvest and I am going to move in that direction going forward.

I had a FastDuds blue dream flower with nothing but calyxes and fan leaves, no hairs. Was like blueberry lawn clippings. Waste of time, into the freezer for now. +

And 60 days at that....
And find a plant you like...make a mom and repeat over and over. Better than autos for that reason.

But i like vegging them out a little bigger now that it is rotating better. I will stick to the big pots only (5s and 6.5s)

I will get down in plant count to make watering easier to keep up with. I made excel sheets that make it easier to keep track of when i hit 60 and 70 days. I scope them and everything but 60 days is a good place to start looking.

This is part of it. I got tired of looking up the journal over and over or looking for a paper. :D
STRAIN 12-12 dateflower days
60​
70​
Space Gorilla bb1BB1
27-Jul​
60​
26-Sep​
2-Oct​
Space Gorilla bb2BB2
27-Jul​
60​
26-Sep​
2-Oct​
Space Gorilla 3gcoco3 G COCO
19-Aug​
37​
18-Oct​
28-Oct​
ESO DBB 1 AND 2 AND OBS 1 AND 2F&D 2
7-Aug​
49​
6-Oct​
16-Oct​
ESO WELCHIEbubble bucket
21-Aug​
35​
19-Oct​
29-Oct​
HB Purple Cake6.5 G AUTO
26-Aug​
30​
24-Oct​
31-Oct​
HB GMO Cake3 G COCO
30-Aug​
26​
28-Oct​
7-Nov​
Welchie6.5 G AUTO
2-Sep​
23​
30-Oct​
9-Nov​
A-DUB1.5g coco
9-Sep​
16​
8-Nov​
18-Nov​
Eso Welchie6.5g auto
2-Sep​
23​
1-Nov​
11-Nov​
Eso OBSM6.5g coco
12-Sep​
13​
11-Nov​
21-Nov​
Eso OBSM3g coco
25-Sep​
24-Nov​
4-Dec​

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am in the VPD sweet spot now. 85F is too hot. The plants suffer because they cant uptake the nutes right and i think it has been my lockout problem. All along since summer started being hotter.

Now I am at a constant 80.2 and the difference is dramatic. RH is still the same (55 to 65) but it is now in the green in the VPD and that is no shit. It really makes a huge difference. In growth of plants, and they look more vibrant than before.

And its a lot more pleasant to be in the bloom room. And the lower wattage will produce healthier plants so the harvests should be pretty equal. 800 watts in the bloom room now (1250 max dialed full blast).

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
And find a plant you like...make a mom and repeat over and over. Better than autos for that reason.

But i like vegging them out a little bigger now that it is rotating better. I will stick to the big pots only (5s and 6.5s)

I will get down in plant count to make watering easier to keep up with. I made excel sheets that make it easier to keep track of when i hit 60 and 70 days. I scope them and everything but 60 days is a good place to start looking.

This is part of it. I got tired of looking up the journal over and over or looking for a paper. :D
STRAIN12-12 dateflower days
60​
70​
Space Gorilla bb1BB1
27-Jul​
60​
26-Sep​
2-Oct​
Space Gorilla bb2BB2
27-Jul​
60​
26-Sep​
2-Oct​
Space Gorilla 3gcoco3 G COCO
19-Aug​
37​
18-Oct​
28-Oct​
ESO DBB 1 AND 2 AND OBS 1 AND 2F&D 2
7-Aug​
49​
6-Oct​
16-Oct​
ESO WELCHIEbubble bucket
21-Aug​
35​
19-Oct​
29-Oct​
HB Purple Cake6.5 G AUTO
26-Aug​
30​
24-Oct​
31-Oct​
HB GMO Cake3 G COCO
30-Aug​
26​
28-Oct​
7-Nov​
Welchie6.5 G AUTO
2-Sep​
23​
30-Oct​
9-Nov​
A-DUB1.5g coco
9-Sep​
16​
8-Nov​
18-Nov​
Eso Welchie6.5g auto
2-Sep​
23​
1-Nov​
11-Nov​
Eso OBSM6.5g coco
12-Sep​
13​
11-Nov​
21-Nov​
Eso OBSM3g coco
25-Sep​
24-Nov​
4-Dec​
Spreadsheet FTW! 👊👍 Looking good G

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The autopots...well they work a lot better with peroxide running. Wish i knew this before but i think it will stop that pithium problem i always had with them.

Purple Cake on a 6.5 G autopot. Its going to be pretty nice.
DSCF2751.JPG
Stardawg in a 5 gallon coco pot...lol maybe 3 is enough. It is beastly and when that stretch goes down its going to be nuts. It is almost 4 square feet day 1 of 12-12
DSCF2752.JPG
And now that things are stable with the autopots i hooked up the air dome on the Citrus Milf in Veg. I will run it a while and see if it really is up to 130% better LOL...i will take 20% and run with it. Everything in the veg room is doing better from the added heat of the 315.
No more seed drops until something can harvest.
And 2 schwaggy Skunky VA are in the double bubble. We will see how it works. If these all veg out fat enough the veg room will go 12 12 until i can move stuff. :D

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
The eso tote is changed out and we should be ok. This time just megacrop. Stretch is coming to an end and its flower stacking time. And every day they seem bigger. It needed a water swap it was full of flotsum and crap. Last water swap was Aug 30.
TDS 750 PH 5.6 I think the PH rises faster when you have more crap floating around in your water (dead plant matter decomposing).
It was almost sterile but now its sterile!

So I made sure to make the h202 hot enough. Last time it may have been a bit week. I put 250ml of 29% h202 into 2 litres of water so its about 4.5%. And every water system got some until it was gone.

The space gorilla too. I cant seem to get some strains to catch right in a bubble bucket but the gg4 and this space gorilla just took off when they hit the system
Flower day 46 for these. The one great thing about putting things in flower every couple of weeks is the every 2 week or so harvests. :) they are both big but one is a monster.
View attachment 21427
Even the solar leaves have frost and are not even near the bud. This will be some good squeezin stuff!
View attachment 21429
If you've got little brown floaties and you're only using megacrop and don't suspect any other problems, I get them too, but they stay in my res because I filter down to 1 micron. Not sure what it is exactly, but it hasn't hurt anything yet.

My res isn't sterile, ph rises a few days, then drops, then I do an addback and the ph rises again.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I get slimy floaties like white snot kind of. I cant think of any other way to describe it. I do think i know the cause.
That tray has a massive hole in it from a drill bit twisting. So I think more plant matter is getting into the rez and then breeding bacterium.
Today it was as bad as it was or worse than before. I have 40 gallons of RO water ready at all times so TANK SWAP !. I had the other one clean and ready and it has no holes. And it had peroxide to start and then i added nutes.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This morning it was just simple watering and a few PH checks and adjusts. A couple of water top ups on the space gorillas to begin the reduction in TDS on the way to the finish.
They are closer... Week 9 starts tomorrow (day 62)
DSCF2805.JPGDSCF2799.JPG
Wonder-Twins power ACTIVATE !
space gorilla.JPG
Space Gorilla #2 is closer. I found a scope and will take a look but its about 50 50 milky clear and a week off. I have started lowering the feed. Topped up with PH adjusted water (PH 5.5 to start TDS now 650). I will flush it with the AN finish perfect because i have it.
sg 1.JPG
Change of plan on the fly. I moved around my veg room and put 2 Schwaggy Fine Skunky VA into the bloom room. They can sex themselves faster now ! :D
DSCF2818.JPG
I think i am loaded up now. Veg room can now lush out a while I have no room to put them in bloom. Wow that is AWESOME!!!

DSCF2817.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This is taking care of the aches today. Purple Cake, rosin, kief and flower. Purple Cake Moon Rock doob. This is going to take 2 attempts. With oilers fat doobs burn more uniformly from my reserach :D
DSCF2822.JPG
And HOORAY my first ever succesful clone. I never really gave it a go and this one worked the best. I took a cutting put it in clonex and put it in coco. A holy cup within a cup with a dome cup on top. And it worked! The translucent cups are awesome...I can see the roots forming in the cup. What a great idea (like the mountain dew bottles eh !)
DSCF2821.JPGDSCF2820.JPG
GMO cake of the extra garlic and onion variety will live again!

I also had everything i needed to build a misting cloner. Go figure :D. Well except for 1 bit. I need a closed end 1/2 bit to cap a half inch hose and pressure the misters. I can fold it over and clamp it for free but it needs refinement.

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I’m having the same results as Jesse. I read LED’s like higher heat between 80-85. I always kept mine at 75, but decided to try it. So I set the temps to 80-85. I wasn’t convinced after awhile, so I lowered it to 75-80 and they seem happier in this range.
I third that motion. I was running around 85 with my black dog led's ( there recommendation) . I was never comfortable running that high. I like that spot between 75-80 and so do my plants. I related it to running a boat with 85 being max rpm's . I always liked backing off of full throttle a bit.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
This is taking care of the aches today. Purple Cake, rosin, kief and flower. Purple Cake Moon Rock doob. This is going to take 2 attempts. With oilers fat doobs burn more uniformly from my reserach :D
View attachment 23558
And HOORAY my first ever succesful clone. I never really gave it a go and this one worked the best. I took a cutting put it in clonex and put it in coco. A holy cup within a cup with a dome cup on top. And it worked! The translucent cups are awesome...I can see the roots forming in the cup. What a great idea (like the mountain dew bottles eh !)
View attachment 23559View attachment 23560
GMO cake of the extra garlic and onion variety will live again!

I also had everything i needed to build a misting cloner. Go figure :D. Well except for 1 bit. I need a closed end 1/2 bit to cap a half inch hose and pressure the misters. I can fold it over and clamp it for free but it needs refinement.
I wish the old lungs could handle that baby. That joint looks deadly. I am sure you will enjoy that one.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I pressed all of the skeleton cookies and white rhino. The GG4 hermied at some point and they are seedy. a couple seeds per bud but enough to be irritating so its all rosin now. I just found the GG4 seeds in the last jar. They were on the very bottom of the plant but it spread to the flood and drain.

It filled 4 jars of 5 grams each and about half the next. I decarbed the part one and add it to shakes.

Lucky break though it only effected a couple plants and I have lots of no seed flowers and now im stocked up on rosin for a while.

I will be more vigilant looking for nuts. I never did before so i have been pretty lucky except for that time white widow added 2 oz of seeds to my 15 oz harvest.

If you had 1 hermy and then you harvested it. But it turned the next gen to seed (white rhino and skeleton cookies). Then you bloom a plant after. That plant will not get seeded because of the previous hermy?

The seed pollination ends right? Otherwise you couldnt seed a single branch. So I think it will grow itself out and its a good lesson....no more fucking GG4....i mean vigiliance.

Just kidding bout the GG4. Its too good to not grow anyway I just need to practice sexing. When the bloom room is wall to wall I am screwed for checking things. I cant fit.

This space gorilla bud has a bit of bud rot on the tip. It was in the way of my flood and drain so its in the dryer and i will examine it after it dries. It is not ready for chop. A lot of the branches got the 90 degree bend treatment to fit. When i trim it off all that is left are boomerangs :unsure: :oops:
DSCF2850.JPG
DSCF2847.JPG
I decided to scrog a 3Thirteen Purple Primate in a 5 gallon coco pot. I have no room for it in bloom so it needs to veg a long time.
DSCF2832.JPG
Veg room is looking good. Nothing is eating that plant but itself too. That happened with a heisenbean and it worked out to be ok.
DSCF2833.JPG
Bloom room is looking ridiculous. The purple cake in the autopot is EXACTLY perfect for my space. It is a little shorter but its stacking a lot of colas all over the plant. It should be a great yielder. Its like Where's Weedo though because you cant find it in that pic!
DSCF2829.JPG
The pair of Schwaggy Skunky VA are filling the tote flood and drain. The hydroton pots are 2 quart and 5 quart so the size of them doesnt matter that much.
DSCF2818.JPG
Stardawg bigger every day. Passing 4 square feet now.
DSCF2827.JPG
I think it was @Phylex that had the fancy seed case. Thanks man for telling me how to get it. I only have 32 of 60 filled but at least I have room for the impulse buys. Better than trading cards any day.
DSCF2852.JPGDSCF2853.JPG

Last edited: