The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Godbud from the 90s....the seeds were viable ! I had a boy and a girl. The boy is in the 4 x 4 in the garage until i have the heart to burn it. What a beauty. I could just flower it in the garage and put in what i want to pollinate...i am afraid of seeding EVERYTHING.

I got tired of guessing and put her in flower for 2 days and the nuts dropped on the other one. What a bush.
1 gallon pot.I moved her up to a 2.3 gallon pot in a flood and drain with a bubbler.

And if you flood and drain coco...when you top up the solution pour it through the planters and coco...that is how I flush out the buildup now and its working WAY better.

I also am experimenting with pure hydroton in a flood and drain...i can probably flood that 5 times a day

coco 1 or 2 is it or they water log and slow right down. This was in the veg flood and drain for a really long time. 60 day veg.

When they go in bloom it will be pretty nice i think.

DSCF5526.JPGDSCF5525.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am going to remove the HPS this week and put it away until winter.

Today i bought a 125 watt single board for the 5 footer and can adjust everything to make it work aces.

Time to bring the wattage and temps down...i want to get to 75 as a max in bloom...and i will

This is the board info...i got this one in 3500 and i have a pair in 3k

Product Name 125W Fusion Board
Spectrum Samsung 3500K, CREEL XP E2 660nm, LG UV LEDs
Substrate Material Aluminum PCB
Thickness 1.6mm
Smallest aperture 0.003"
Surface treatment HASL
Modle PCB Board
Driver MW HLG-120H-C1050B
LED QTY& Type 256pcs SAMSUNG LM301h +10pc CREE XP-E2 660nm + 4pc CREE XP-E2 730nm+2 pcs LG UV
Current: 500mA-2700mA
Power 125W
Lumens 200 Lm/W (25,000 lm)
Voltage 48V
Size 326*195*10mm
Conductivity 1.0/W conductivity
Coverage Area 3' x 3' Veg & 2' x 2' Flower
Weight 5.2 lbs
Mounting Height Veg: 24" & Flower: 12-18"

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I am going to remove the HPS this week and put it away until winter.

Today i bought a 125 watt single board for the 5 footer and can adjust everything to make it work aces.

Time to bring the wattage and temps down...i want to get to 75 as a max in bloom...and i will

This is the board info...i got this one in 3500 and i have a pair in 3k

Spectrum Samsung 3500K, CREEL XP E2 660nm, LG UV LEDs
Thickness 1.6mm
Smallest aperture 0.003"
Surface treatment HASL
Modle PCB Board
Driver MW HLG-120H-C1050B
LED QTY& Type 256pcs SAMSUNG LM301h +10pc CREE XP-E2 660nm + 4pc CREE XP-E2 730nm+2 pcs LG UV
Power 125W
Voltage 48V
Size 326*195*10mm
Weight 5.2 lbs
Why 75° ?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Subjective to every person's location on earth then the environment created by the person. Too many factors to label what a person chooses to keep their rooms at...i was curious to see if their was a coherent answer to it or if it was just one of those high epiphany moments where you're saying I like how they look at this temp.
Well... 75 works no matter what planet u are on.😁

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Yesterday..what a day. My guts were normal..I went to the washroom 2 or 3 times...wow it was amazing...and that is always followed by...GUT HELL!

I crashed at 8pm...my hours are messed up...woke up at midnight and then i pay for yesterday. But...it aint so bad. I used to get all depressed about it but I am 100% right as rain about it now. And it is why i got a plant count to grow and the doctors think its great that cannabis can help with the bad parts. And it sure does.

This is based on what i have experienced in my grow room. The temp is for a bloom room. in veg the higher temps do not have a negative effect if the RH is above 50 or so

I like 75 degrees in bloom because i have found it is the point where they respire the most normally. And they look healthier.

If i get to 79 they need to be watered daily and then they breathe it back into my dehuey. 80 and up and the deficiencies appear but they are related to the conditions and not the nutes.

at 80 degrees i dump 1 gallon per day

at 75 degrees it takes 3 to 4 days....so that is my 2 out of 2, 95 out of 100% testing.

75 to 78 is my sweet spot for temps with the mongrel assortment of lights i use.

WIFI43....yeah i get why people like it...wow its strong. A lot too much dry mouth but sometimes you have to deal with that. I prefer a losenge.

lol

I dont always smoke wifi ....but when i do...

Halls....slay pastey my friends.

My wifi had nanners. It seeded topanga and oil slick. I will keep about 100 of each and might give that wifi topanga a go in a tent...under PERFECT conditions.

Heathenraider is alive and well. I am currently running some of his gear.
Helloween HP
Heathens Hammers I grew one out in a 1 gallon pot in a flood and drain and it ended up 45 grams of easy trim buds. A tray of those are what i am looking for. Getting the ubiquitous flood and drain mecca.
SeaWench

9 of 10 seawench are going (curly stem around a seed on #10)
Hammers 6 of 6
Helloween i kept 5 of 8

I was in a bit of a snag there...but things are looking up. This next round is going to really work out and i have a couple of purple dreams that are standing out among the pack.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yesterday..what a day. My guts were normal..I went to the washroom 2 or 3 times...wow it was amazing...and that is always followed by...GUT HELL!

I crashed at 8pm...my hours are messed up...woke up at midnight and then i pay for yesterday. But...it aint so bad. I used to get all depressed about it but I am 100% right as rain about it now. And it is why i got a plant count to grow and the doctors think its great that cannabis can help with the bad parts. And it sure does.

This is based on what i have experienced in my grow room. The temp is for a bloom room. in veg the higher temps do not have a negative effect if the RH is above 50 or so

I like 75 degrees in bloom because i have found it is the point where they respire the most normally. And they look healthier.

If i get to 79 they need to be watered daily and then they breathe it back into my dehuey. 80 and up and the deficiencies appear but they are related to the conditions and not the nutes.

at 80 degrees i dump 1 gallon per day

at 75 degrees it takes 3 to 4 days....so that is my 2 out of 2, 95 out of 100% testing.

75 to 78 is my sweet spot for temps with the mongrel assortment of lights i use.

WIFI43....yeah i get why people like it...wow its strong. A lot too much dry mouth but sometimes you have to deal with that. I prefer a losenge.

lol

I dont always smoke wifi ....but when i do...

Halls....slay pastey my friends.

My wifi had nanners. It seeded topanga and oil slick. I will keep about 100 of each and might give that wifi topanga a go in a tent...under PERFECT conditions.

Heathenraider is alive and well. I am currently running some of his gear.
Helloween HP
Heathens Hammers I grew one out in a 1 gallon pot in a flood and drain and it ended up 45 grams of easy trim buds. A tray of those are what i am looking for. Getting the ubiquitous flood and drain mecca.
SeaWench

9 of 10 seawench are going (curly stem around a seed on #10)
Hammers 6 of 6
Helloween i kept 5 of 8

I was in a bit of a snag there...but things are looking up. This next round is going to really work out and i have a couple of purple dreams that are standing out among the pack.
Always eager for ur posts . Hope u feel better man.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have been really busy. And the pool...i swim 2 times a day. It is like a giant treadmill that i like to use.

My tan...man its getting south of egypt. And summer hasnt started.

80 82 85 75 are the temps the next 4 days...the pool should hit 82 and i can hold it there long time.

Last night....my 14 year old made my June. He said Dad this place is so much better than our last house...and that was tough for him to move. His whole life with us and his mom in that house. It took 13 months. But it was a loadstone around both of our necks...and we have been set FREE.

I do know freedom..more than many can imagine.

I am done with politcs in general..I am back to being at one with the earth and being good to everyone but my asshole neighbor...we all hold on to something :D and i like to smoke gaggers in that chair by his back deck door.

And my best bud..he is breaking up with his wife. The last of us idiots getting marriied at 20.

It was nice to hold my wife...and tell her I can say certainly...that wont happen to us because I am not married at 20...you are #3 and I have lived life...loved and got screwed....loved and lost and realize what is really important.

I am her pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and she is mine. I dont give a shit about toothpaste tubes...and sugar on the counter...and whatever. I appreciate her for her...and she got a legend so shes set !

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
A nice coherent answer. See he just knows his space lol. Can I come for a swim today? My tan is lacking lol im tryna look like the South of Egypt.
I figured if i leave now I can get there before dark lol
Ahahah fuck that neighbor. I'm gonna build you a vacuum powered bowl for leaves and stalks then just burn them while having it all blow at his back door lmao.
Love hearing the mutual appreciation between you and the Mrs. I finally understand.
Eat 5 doses for me lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Sometimes they can be coherent and not like haiku on acid !

Heathens gear is all doing well. New light came and is installed. Who is the genius that makes wires brown and blue...white black and red for fuck sakes...:D lol Conform or be assimilated.

But its a real samsung board...i think the only one i have that actually says samsung
Spectrum 3500K, 660nm, UV, IR LEDs
Thickness 1.6mm
Smallest aperture 0.003"
Surface treatment HASL
Modle PCB Board
Driver MW HLG-120H-48B
LED QTY& Type 248pcs SAMSUNG LM301h +32pcs Epistar 660nm+4pcs UV+4pcs IR
Power 125W
Voltage 48V
Size 286*174*1.6mm
Weight 5.2 lbs
Warranty 1-Year Warranty
3500 Kelvin
newboard.jpg
I had a 200 watt timber in the tent and it was about 75 watts too hot. Now the 5 footers have 1 board each.

And the HPS is back in the box. Running 720 watts of boards and 680 watts of cobs for 1500 watts with the dials on 11.

Just enough to blow a timer.

Lights are actually back in sync....my garden seeded because of me. The usual problem is a light timer for me.

The plant that nutted was 100% wifi 43. I kept 175 seeds (it was what was in the tray with 20 grams of buds). Fuck that is depressing when it happens...until I topped up my hash and rosin and have lots of material for that and edibles...And I can grow my way to the other side.

Topanga and Oil slick seeds are in much smaller number but i have about 100 of each of those too. In case the world ends and i need to seed it !

The pool is already at 73F...we should hit 78 today. 73 is about perfect for me. I will be casper white with sunscreen and then swimming most of the day.

The garden is doing very well...i caught a couple of rabbits trying to figure out how to get in...but they cant. Then my pug finally saw them and chased them away....she is awesome but wow is she thick as a brick sometimes.

She still think the ducks come from within the pool. Oh she hates when the mallards swim in the pool. I get a pair every year.

I am going to pull the switch and get that XL ardent machine. It is dumb to run an ardent all day long when i could just run it once for the same effect. And its snazzy looking...with a fancy case!

The last 3 days have been rough on the guts...so man have i been stoned. The perpetual stash of happiness never runs out!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Light change is now complete and im leaving it.
Mars 48 is in the 4 x 4 growing TREES....well actually its a great veg light for the garage with the 4 x 4 because its too damned hot for anything else. It gets clones and vegetables ready just perfect for outdoors!

20 x 36 x 62 inch tent #1 powered by QB135 in 4k
20 x 36 x 62 incm tent#2 powered by a QB with 120 watts and UV IR and 660Nnm far reds in 3500
32 x 32 x 62 inch tent powered by 250 watts of 3k boards (2 boards) with UV IR and 660
3 x 5 foot Veg room powered by 315 CMH in 4200
5 1/2 x 10 bloom room powered by
480 watts of 3k citi cobs
200 watts of 3500k vero cobs
All of the above are set to 500 watts for summer (dialed it in this morning with a killawatt).

Back of bloom are 3 boards 240 watts each 3k 4k 3k (1 3k board has 660 and the other 770 far reds.
That is set at 600 watts
Bloom room is running with 1100 (1800 watts all in currently).

I can limbo like a mofo too...damned short ceilings.

Temp currently maxes out at 76 degrees...and RH is kept at 55%

I am really considering a fancy expensive light timer that can handle 20 amps. Then i can put the lights on 1 circuit with a gentle on and off...very tempting. It would make the best of seedy situations !

:D lol.

fucking light timer..I guess there is a reason the pool ;pump timer cost 100 bucks eh...:D lol and i dont even know how to use it...filter that shit 24/7 i like a clean pool. And who birches about a bit of hydro...Not me anymore. it is normal.

DSCF5615.JPG
That is the arm of a pair of reading glasses sticking up...i cant read the damned camera without my glasses...wtf happened.

they said my vision and hair would last forever...lying bastards...if only i could remember what they look like....

And the last Topanga chopped on day 68. It is at least 7 oz and one of the heaviest fresh chop plants i have had in a long while. Those grodan 8 inch cubes are not bad at all, except for the not degradable part.
The broom is for relation to the height. it had to be cropped to fit within 6 inchs of the boards.
DSCF5604.JPGDSCF5606.JPGDSCF5609.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Income tax refund...i treated myself to the Ardent FX.

They sent the manual in advance.

Max capacity 28 oz of oil (just over 3 cups) and a quarter pound or more of weed.

And it has different settings.

Decarb CBD....this is tailored to extracting the cbd specifically which is a longer process and a different temp than THC (ardent did a lot of research).

Decarb THC Max THC extraction...

Infuse. This will infuse 3 hours at a lower setting...you can stop at 45 minutes or go full cycle.

Bake...you can bake your brownies in the machine...Mind BLOWN!!!

You might find me lost in the garage grow tent with the ardent fx when it arrives.