The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I am running out of projects but....my veg seeds are going to be here this week.

After advice from some great cloners...i have adjusted things and repurposed 2 growboxes to make 1 cloner box.

I found the blue tote that just fits because that cloner leaks.. put in a plastic container with a wick to help with humidity and cut 8 white grape punch clones to see what happens

PH 5.9 Heating pad available if needed
20 watt LED light (16 watts red 4 watts blue)

RH 80% (and this is a miracle).
Temp 68F

Computer fan moving air gently.

I think this is going to work. Its a lot better than what i did before. thanks for the advice BP and H
View attachment 57301
Oh man that shit HAS to work . Very cool 😎

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today started off rough at 1:15 AM...welcome to IBS and gut issues...

I read up on it and blue dream is the strain to slay it...so 6 purple dream went in the drink.

My gut issues are like a pimple on a teenager..i know scope...like the difference between this and something that SUCKS...

and my gut issues got me a 34 plant script...my best friend is getting 15 added to that. Life is GREAT.

I am on the right side of the ground...i found a woman that was ok with the original crazy and thinks my hobby is so great it makes her ready to go...i think we are just both ready to go. :D

And in marriage...man if you are great at making love it is GREATNESS...

I spent 35 years mastering that...have you seen what i grow....that is 5 years of effort so...yeah...she loves me..

and i love her...a widow and a widower who had the same bag of shit find each other...she loves his smoking weed SOO MUCH she finds a house they can live in where he can grow to his hearts content...and she doesnt even smoke...

So for real...that shit happened.

Life is good...Peace to all...I think the possibilities are endless. BUT I lost my wife...my 14 year old lost his mom at 10.

And that shit lingers. But life goes on. And I married the most wonderful understanding woman.

Thank god..the moon...the planet...the universe...i dont give a shit i get that i am a luck mofo.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Today started off rough at 1:15 AM...welcome to IBS and gut issues...

I read up on it and blue dream is the strain to slay it...so 6 purple dream went in the drink.

My gut issues are like a pimple on a teenager..i know scope...like the difference between this and something that SUCKS...

and my gut issues got me a 34 plant script...my best friend is getting 15 added to that. Life is GREAT.

I am on the right side of the ground...i found a woman that was ok with the original crazy and thinks my hobby is so great it makes her ready to go...i think we are just both ready to go. :D

And in marriage...man if you are great at making love it is GREATNESS...

I spent 35 years mastering that...have you seen what i grow....that is 5 years of effort so...yeah...she loves me..

and i love her...a widow and a widower who had the same bag of shit find each other...she loves his smoking weed SOO MUCH she finds a house they can live in where he can grow to his hearts content...and she doesnt even smoke...

So for real...that shit happened.

Life is good...Peace to all...I think the possibilities are endless. BUT I lost my wife...my 14 year old lost his mom at 10.

And that shit lingers. But life goes on. And I married the most wonderful understanding woman.

Thank god..the moon...the planet...the universe...i dont give a shit i get that i am a luck mofo.
Dude I am so happy for u man

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I found he 4 x 4 and put it up in the garage. Using the timber 2VL in 3.5k. These are in soil (2 feet of happy frog with 1/2 foot of promix). This way soil can stay outside.

I will also veg my outdoor vegtables in the tent.

2 X GMO Cake
1 X Purple Punch (whtte grape clone)
1 X LVTK or Twinkle Tart (but i think its LVTK).

All up potted (5 and 7 gallon pots). Going into 25s outside.

My wife was right...sell NOTHING...what if...and that tent came in useful!

20200429_065420.jpg20200429_065413.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Its getting crazy...i culled the weak and im in a bind...I called 3 friends and said hey man hold your seeds...clones on the way.

Wall to wall bloom...and veg rooms...tents are filling. i have seedlings at seedling and far too many clones going....and things are back to working full out again !

But I wouldnt change ANYTHING....once upon a time i had to wait for a harvest and it was PM screwed and i had to BUY WEED !!!!!! the horror.

And that weed sucked...2 gaggers to catch a buzz...WTF...those days are in the rearview.

Massive overhaul...because i realize my grow is an ever evolving hobby area like a GIANT blooming doll house...and i like to keep busy.

But this was needed...in the garage now is a 4 x 4 with 460 watts of citi cobs...4 plants lushing out for now. Moved the HPS back into the bloom room (720 watts of boards/strips cover 4 x 5 feet and an HPS 600/750/1000 is covering part of the other 5 x 5 with a timber 2 VL to catch the side bit. Overlap everywhere. Necessity and my complete unwillingness to sell a bulb, oversized buster hood and new ballast for less than 300 bucks. Wife was right again...sell nothing. What if....and then she asks me...are you happy with your grow room...

Happy...are you kidding. I am a hobbyist content with a 4 x 4 tent....I always loved more...from a baby...16 feet is ok but 135 feet is better...because it is richter scale more !

And she asks if i am happy. My dear...you are the most wonderful wife in the universe...i think i am in a coma or something and one day i will wake up and be still with atilla the troll (wife#1 still living...against all laws of nature).

:D

The oil slick looks good...smells good and i will love it but i really want to taste that Topanga. That smells heavenly. And not fruity even a little bit...pure OG awesome.

intoxicating aroma. I can hardly wait but i will wait...and ensure it is ready.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The 32 is fading...i love when that happens. I just noticed in the picture a leaf is going purple on oil slick. Topanga colours are fading as well. The buds are hard and dense so i will start a taper of nutes. The feed has been a pretty constant 800 TDS and i will bring it down to 400 and water it with that until they are done.
Topanga to the left day 61 oil slick day 54. About 2 weeks out i would guess looking at the buds and colour but i will let the scope decide. And this time i am checking more of the mid section trichs.

DSCF5272.JPG
DSCF5276.JPG
A pair of Eso's Magnum PI. I LOVE C99. It is one of the better sativa effects for how my brain works. That grapefruit pheno i had was really good. These are now both in bloom. The squat pot went into bloom 3 days ago.
DSCF5251.JPG
As things shift with tents...i might keep this in the small tent and flower it. 5 square feet is a good size. Subject to change any minute!
DSCF5249.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer

I ran out of coco...again. Egads i have all 5 gallon pots in play.. its getting crazy.

I have a tote full of coco that was taken out of dried pots. And i will do this later to it and see if i can find some 3s and 4s somewhere.

After these blow through i will relax the pace. I dont like having to pull plants from bloom to water things at the back...its funny and all but a real pita. And i missed a dubstep for days..it was hidden in the back of the room.

:D

It wont be fixed in 2 weeks. But no more seeds for at least a month..or clones or anything...except for that walter white branch i broke off. I cant just leave it. It was a substantial branch. Biggest clone EVER..

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wonder of wonders....750 watts of HPS light...with or without the glass (glass was removed this AM) is exactly the same heat as the 700 watts i removed (cobs). If you can not remove the heat you get to keep it.

If the driver could come out etc...that is the way to remove it.

I think i can use 1000 HPS and get to 25 max. I attribute it all to the monster filter on the extraction out of the room. But it is twice the size of the cheapo i had. Twice the volume. 460 CFM extraction is getting max extraction now. This is HUGE.

That is what she said.

Tomorrow i will shift that light a bit to ensure i get max coverage. I like the mexican sun effect way more than blurple. The only blurple i will have left is a 3 foot 36 watt tube light i have coming for clones and seedlings. I will put it somewhere else so i dont have to see it near my room :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Why dick around eh...i moved load around on the 3 circuits in the grow room and now we are back.

1000 watts of HPS and 720 watts of board in bloom.
1 tent with 200 watts of timber
1 tent with 250 watts of 3k with ir uv and far reds
1 veg room with a 315 CMH with a 4200 bulb
1 tent with a qB135 in 4k to start everything
4 x 4 tent with 8 citi cobs (480 watts).

Everything is on full dial. 2600 watts of light with a dehuey and more fans and bubblers than i want to count. roughly 3500 watts of BOOM

We are locked in until the cost of power goes up...then i will shift something else.

If you touch an HPS bulb to your bald head...yeah id rather bonk a timber fixture right in the melon....CRISPY!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I moved the timber 2VL in 3.5k to a 5 square foot tent and will bloom this out. I love the light. A solid performer with a dial adjuster. Simple as it gets and it can GROW!

It is the perfect light for the tent. It is on 150 watts until they acclimate and then i will adjust until i peak out the temp.

I had a tape measure and measured my 4 x 4 and it is not 4 x 4...all these metric tents eh. it is 47 x 47 or....120 x 120 x 180 cm exactly

and the 5 footers are 90cm x 50cm x 150 cm (35.5 inches x 19.5 inches x 5 foot 2 inches). I thought a 2 x 4 might fit better and measured it up...nope. It wont fit. I am at the ideal space usage and need to leave it alone.

Magnum PI to the left and Oil Slick to the right (clone)
20200512_060216[1].jpg
20200512_060159[1].jpg

And the message coming from my eyes. Says "Leave it alone"

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Cloner/-seedling starter box.

I hated the purple I couldn't see if they were dead or alive. I got a 3 foot sunblaster in 6500 36 watts and cooler than the 20 watt was.

Added a fresh computer fan. The turbocloner fits with too for 2 trays

It is now perfect. I think it will work

It is 28 inches tall 33 inches wide and 20 inches deep

The trays are squash and cucumbers

20200515_061835.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Jack's Professional GENERAL PURPOSE Fertilizer 20-20-20 11.33kg × 1

Jack's Professional BLOSSOM BOOSTER Fertilizer 10-30-20 11.33kg × 1

So they messed up and sent me 2 X general purpose...i sent an email. I am a pretty decent guy i would do a drop off exchange because it is about a 1 hour drive from here and i am covid bored...but

Indoor Growing Canada just sent me a sack of the right stuff...dont worry about the extra sack of jacks its free.

I would have been impressed with a credit. Now i have 50 pounds of 20 20 20 and 19 pounds of Megacrop to go with the bloom booster.

NO MORE NUTES for me....1 year no nutes...

The nutes nazi.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I am running out of projects but....my veg seeds are going to be here this week.

After advice from some great cloners...i have adjusted things and repurposed 2 growboxes to make 1 cloner box.

I found the blue tote that just fits because that cloner leaks.. put in a plastic container which i found in the spare bedroom ! and it fits like a GLOVE with a wick to help with humidity and cut 8 white grape punch clones to see what happens

PH 5.9 Heating pad available if needed
20 watt LED light (16 watts red 4 watts blue)

RH 80% (and this is a miracle).
Temp 68F

Computer fan moving air gently.

I think this is going to work. Its a lot better than what i did before. thanks for the advice BP and H
View attachment 57301
View attachment 57302
I also started using DynaGrow. I will compare it to AN in an upcoming clone run but if it were equal it saves me 30%

The only weird thing...it is the only nute i ever used that put PH down...the good news is i have 1 gallon of PH up. I had a small bottle and the big one in reserve :D
Ready to water until Thursday. Bloom and Veg in various strengths and PHs for stages of growth (35 gallons)
View attachment 57303
And White Fire 43...l had no idea this can hit 30%...regularly. She looks stressed out but its the same as everything else gets.
View attachment 57304
look at the weird leaves
View attachment 57305
Pull it ! so a bud under gets that precious ☝light👌 No fear 😈
For a man who chucks!😁🌱👍

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The sunblaster tube is really perfect. It throws almost no heat and it covers the entire 34 inches of the grow box.
And it is white light...you can see everything easy. I LOVE IT. I was really thinking about the HLG65 but i thought it would be too much light for cloning. 36 watts without heat works pefect.

the 20 watt POS light in there before threw way more heat...but the engine that drove that light must have been ww2 surplus or something.

The vegetable seeds are growing bonkers in there and i have to get stuff ready to transplant into my garage tent today. 24-0 lighting makes those veg seeds grow FAST so i can get a head start.