The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The aeroponic misting cloner is now operational. I am going to play with adding 2 more sprayers but it does what it is supposed to. I had to get a T fitting for a couple bucks to finish it. The rest were spares.
2 gallon bucket misting cloner.
View attachment 23863
View attachment 23862
That’s more my speed. I don’t need a 144 site closer. Lmfao. Anxious to hear how it works for you.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is a cheap aquarium pump. Maybe a 30. I need a bit more punch but that 400gph will blow the lid off.
Right now no more cloning. I am barely keeping up with it. The GREAT news is ambers are popping up on both Space Gorilla.
The wooly mammoth has dark amber trichs. Like molassses every now and then (5% maybe). The 2 are now on TDS 450 PH 5.7 and in a couple days they get the chop. When they get chopped everything shifts around again :)
Harvest in a few days. If I do it today its not part of the September numbers....LOL I count at jar time.
September was a lighter month. This used to be my tiny tent harvest.
Purple Cake, Skeleton Cookies and White Rhino with a side of Tangerine Dream auto totalled under 8 oz (just over 7).
The big Space Gorilla might get there itself. The pair will pass it for sure and Eso beans harvest in a week or 2 as well. It will be a big October!
Now I smell like a Space Gorilla. Very different when the terps are stuck to your arms. Its like a hug from a Space Gorilla.
DSCF2857.JPG
The top right bud looks like a turban ! What a freak plant. MASSIVE buds and i am worried about the dry because of their density. :D But i can get it to 55% RH 70F and keep it there forever so i think we can dooo eeeet.
DSCF2870.JPG
Purple Cake in the 25 litre (6.5USG) autopot. I am glad its filling out this is one of my favorite smokes.
DSCF2872.JPG

I transplanted my cloned GMO cake into a 4 gallon autopot. It was rooted. I might just plunk them in coco and save myself the grief :D. It aint so hard...what is all the fuss about :eek:
And I really like that garlic onion smell.
DSCF2856.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I pressed all of the skeleton cookies and white rhino. The GG4 hermied at some point and they are seedy. a couple seeds per bud but enough to be irritating so its all rosin now. I just found the GG4 seeds in the last jar. They were on the very bottom of the plant but it spread to the flood and drain.

It filled 4 jars of 5 grams each and about half the next. I decarbed the part one and add it to shakes.

Lucky break though it only effected a couple plants and I have lots of no seed flowers and now im stocked up on rosin for a while.

I will be more vigilant looking for nuts. I never did before so i have been pretty lucky except for that time white widow added 2 oz of seeds to my 15 oz harvest.

If you had 1 hermy and then you harvested it. But it turned the next gen to seed (white rhino and skeleton cookies). Then you bloom a plant after. That plant will not get seeded because of the previous hermy?

The seed pollination ends right? Otherwise you couldnt seed a single branch. So I think it will grow itself out and its a good lesson....no more fucking GG4....i mean vigiliance.

Just kidding bout the GG4. Its too good to not grow anyway I just need to practice sexing. When the bloom room is wall to wall I am screwed for checking things. I cant fit.

This space gorilla bud has a bit of bud rot on the tip. It was in the way of my flood and drain so its in the dryer and i will examine it after it dries. It is not ready for chop. A lot of the branches got the 90 degree bend treatment to fit. When i trim it off all that is left are boomerangs :unsure: :oops:
View attachment 23846
View attachment 23847
I decided to scrog a 3Thirteen Purple Primate in a 5 gallon coco pot. I have no room for it in bloom so it needs to veg a long time.
View attachment 23850
Veg room is looking good. Nothing is eating that plant but itself too. That happened with a heisenbean and it worked out to be ok.
View attachment 23849
Bloom room is looking ridiculous. The purple cake in the autopot is EXACTLY perfect for my space. It is a little shorter but its stacking a lot of colas all over the plant. It should be a great yielder. Its like Where's Weedo though because you cant find it in that pic!
View attachment 23851
The pair of Schwaggy Skunky VA are filling the tote flood and drain. The hydroton pots are 2 quart and 5 quart so the size of them doesnt matter that much.
View attachment 23852
Stardawg bigger every day. Passing 4 square feet now.
View attachment 23853
I think it was @Phylex that had the fancy seed case. Thanks man for telling me how to get it. I only have 32 of 60 filled but at least I have room for the impulse buys. Better than trading cards any day.
View attachment 23857View attachment 23856
@gwheels if you wind up with the seeded buds do you press the seeds and buds together? I have not tried to press any seeded bud before is the reason i ask.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They are getting huge...I will continue this vegging them a while thing. But I have to reduce the number or they are going to have air flow issues. Woo hoo finally getting FULL.

In crazy good news....4 for 4 Schwaggy Skunky VA are girls..... They are just showing sex but 3 of 4 have the little hair coming out and one is about to (no tear drop ball sacks).
20191001_073455.jpg
I am checking everything now. No more ball sacks for me thanks.

Oh a thing about TDS...do you use the 500 or 700 TDS scale? Because they are really different. I am sticking to MC at 15 grams per 5 gallons (3G per gallon). I will adjust as needed but the temp will change how everything responds to nutes. I noticed some leaf discoloration that is not calcium or mag deficiency...who knew????

The rule is as light a feed as required to produce healthy buds. I want them pretty more than i want them to be pop bottles.

Soon you will be mine....you Space Gorilla.
20191001_054510.jpg

A-Dub 1.5g coco pot....still stretching
20191001_054636.jpg
Stardawg...Giant fan leaves. Like Purple Punch had
20191001_062435.jpg20191001_062428.jpg
For some reason I am reminded of the Talking Heads....

My God what have I done !!!! I think I lost my dog in there. Welchie is the tallest at the back :D I want to keep it intact and not crop it but i might have to.
20191001_062643.jpg

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
They are getting huge...I will continue this vegging them a while thing. But I have to reduce the number or they are going to have air flow issues. Woo hoo finally getting FULL.

In crazy good news....4 for 4 Schwaggy Skunky VA are girls..... They are just showing sex but 3 of 4 have the little hair coming out and one is about to (no tear drop ball sacks).
View attachment 24058
I am checking everything now. No more ball sacks for me thanks.

Oh a thing about TDS...do you use the 500 or 700 TDS scale? Because they are really different. I am sticking to MC at 15 grams per 5 gallons (3G per gallon). I will adjust as needed but the temp will change how everything responds to nutes. I noticed some leaf discoloration that is not calcium or mag deficiency...who knew????

The rule is as light a feed as required to produce healthy buds. I want them pretty more than i want them to be pop bottles.

Soon you will be mine....you Space Gorilla.
View attachment 24053

A-Dub 1.5g coco pot....still stretching
View attachment 24054
Stardawg...Giant fan leaves. Like Purple Punch had
View attachment 24055View attachment 24056
For some reason I am reminded of the Talking Heads....

My God what have I done !!!! I think I lost my dog in there. Welchie is the tallest at the back :D I want to keep it intact and not crop it but i might have to.
View attachment 24059
Im excited to see what that welchie does. Im hoping they throw the frost hard.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I pressed all of the skeleton cookies and white rhino. The GG4 hermied at some point and they are seedy. a couple seeds per bud but enough to be irritating so its all rosin now. I just found the GG4 seeds in the last jar. They were on the very bottom of the plant but it spread to the flood and drain.

It filled 4 jars of 5 grams each and about half the next. I decarbed the part one and add it to shakes.

Lucky break though it only effected a couple plants and I have lots of no seed flowers and now im stocked up on rosin for a while.

I will be more vigilant looking for nuts. I never did before so i have been pretty lucky except for that time white widow added 2 oz of seeds to my 15 oz harvest.

If you had 1 hermy and then you harvested it. But it turned the next gen to seed (white rhino and skeleton cookies). Then you bloom a plant after. That plant will not get seeded because of the previous hermy?

The seed pollination ends right? Otherwise you couldnt seed a single branch. So I think it will grow itself out and its a good lesson....no more fucking GG4....i mean vigiliance.

Just kidding bout the GG4. Its too good to not grow anyway I just need to practice sexing. When the bloom room is wall to wall I am screwed for checking things. I cant fit.

This space gorilla bud has a bit of bud rot on the tip. It was in the way of my flood and drain so its in the dryer and i will examine it after it dries. It is not ready for chop. A lot of the branches got the 90 degree bend treatment to fit. When i trim it off all that is left are boomerangs :unsure: :oops:
View attachment 23846
View attachment 23847
I decided to scrog a 3Thirteen Purple Primate in a 5 gallon coco pot. I have no room for it in bloom so it needs to veg a long time.
View attachment 23850
Veg room is looking good. Nothing is eating that plant but itself too. That happened with a heisenbean and it worked out to be ok.
View attachment 23849
Bloom room is looking ridiculous. The purple cake in the autopot is EXACTLY perfect for my space. It is a little shorter but its stacking a lot of colas all over the plant. It should be a great yielder. Its like Where's Weedo though because you cant find it in that pic!
View attachment 23851
The pair of Schwaggy Skunky VA are filling the tote flood and drain. The hydroton pots are 2 quart and 5 quart so the size of them doesnt matter that much.
View attachment 23852
View attachment 23853
I think it was @Phylex that had the fancy seed case. Thanks man for telling me how to get it. I only have 32 of 60 filled but at least I have room for the impulse buys. Better than trading cards any day.
You’re most welcome. I love those cases. I use them for both seeds and pollen storage. Happy to hear you’re digging them too.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This morning I was able to spark up a sample bud of Space Gorilla. No sparks....no seeds...Well that is pretty awesome. So #1 got the chop. This was the smaller of the pair. Effect is very nice. The flavor i will judge in a week or 2. Too early to tell but its a nice very different than all i have flavor.

A bit of a bloom room reshuffle and then clearing out the old bucket. This bucket can have a rest until i find the next contender.
DSCF2880.JPG

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
And in order to make the heat less of a problem...i ordered a 3 strip light board. 3k with far red boosters.
This one from True Northern Lighting in Canada. 300 dollars for the light CDN (225 USD) which is not too shabby.

The 315 will come out of service until i need more warmth and be replaced by the 240 watt 4k strip board i have.

Part of my heat problem is....my dryer feeds to my veg tent 1 to my veg room to my bloom room pulled with a 4 inch fan into bloom.

The 315 in veg is great at 85 except that hot air is feeding my bloom room. The 4k board can get me down to about 78 and i think that will fix it for now. :D we will see when it arrives.

I have a feeling the bloom room can hit 78 steady after this. And that is going to be perfect.

I have the same board in 4k without the chips and its a great veg light for my veg room.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I chopped the other Space Gorilla. IT is in the dryer. I am running the dehuey to get the RH down to something better. I am hitting 70 and that is not going to work. We are now back to 55.
At least the buds will dry. Those fat buds were making me nervous and to come all this way and rot them during the dry....well that aint going to work.

This is the GMO cake. She is starting to look prettier !
DSCF2904.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I chopped the other Space Gorilla. IT is in the dryer. I am running the dehuey to get the RH down to something better. I am hitting 70 and that is not going to work. We are now back to 55.
At least the buds will dry. Those fat buds were making me nervous and to come all this way and rot them during the dry....well that aint going to work.

View attachment 24425
Man she has some long pistols on her . Nice!!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That seed case is the shit. See you took the labels off the packs and stuck em on the jars too. Good move, looks cleaner. I just want to climb into your garden and smoke one. Fuckin gorgeous bro. Glad you find cloning easy. I have cuts that are over a month old just rooting now lol. The old cup of water tech. Building a cloner similar to yours.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member

View attachment 24425
Those are some long pistols

Boybelue

Super Active Member

View attachment 23846
View attachment 23847
View attachment 23850
View attachment 23849
View attachment 23851
View attachment 23852
View attachment 23853
I want one of those fancy seed cases, do you have a link where I can pick up one? That looks IDEAL!

Edit: just grabbed one off Amazon, Hope its same as yours, looked like it.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Dehuey is in the grow waiting room. The RH this time of year is wicked and my dryer was at 70% and that wont work. So now we are at 50% in the dryer.... Because this feeds into the bloom room it made the temp drop to 78.8F and that is GREAT!. The space is so small it is not running very often. Maybe 1 oz of water was in the res after running all night so that is going to work and i can empty it every couple of days. If i use it all the time i will use a discharge hose into a drain.

So Space Gorilla....WOW. The funky flavor is a little strange compared to all of the fruity and cake variants I have been smoking. It must be the aliens in my ape causing it. It is not unpleasant it is just very different.

Really nice and strong too.

My veg room keeps filling up and i am not adding things to it. Lets overshoot the target by a bunch!

Stardawg is loving the new temps...everything is.
DSCF2916.JPG
Bloom room flowering about 30 square feet now (at just under 30 watts a foot). Maybe i didnt need that light LOL.... I took out 4 plants this week. When I get the plants out of the flood and drain it will come out of the bloom room (the black one). I have too many damned coco pots around and its going to fill it up.
I will flood and drain in veg when everything transfers over.

DSCF2925.JPG
DSCF2922.JPG
This is the first full plant reveg...lots of firsts this year. Be careful with your scalpels. Wow did i cut myself with the fucking thing. Held together with bandaids and tape.
I think i supercropped myself! :unsure: :LOL::ROFLMAO:
DSCF2923.JPG
Time to finish a batch of coconut oil for caps
30 grams of mixed buds (10 grams of white rhino, 10 of trainwreck and 10 of white widow) with 1 tsp of lethicin. Total should be around 30 X .20 x 90% transfer to THC = 5400mg of thc for the batch
Lets see what happens :D
I put it in 120ml of coconut oil so now that i think about it i should have tried just 1 tsp
coming in fast and hot

Last edited: