The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
I put a third 6.5 gallon autopot online and rememberd that stupid one has a bad float holder and it leaks...Glad i check after because it was only a couple gallons to clean up and that autopot holder is now garbage. I will hand water that giant pot.

The veg room is a little cleaner. and Schwaggys Skunky VA starting to grow in the Flood and drain.
DSCF2501.JPG

DSCF2500.JPG

Outdoors this is the 2nd last one. A tangerine dream that is getting closer. Another 45 grammer. :D
I think it has another week or 2. The aroma is very tangerine/orange and different than Orangeberry Smoothie.
DSCF2499.JPG

Attachments

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter
What is nice about the oil is the CBD...In 30 minutes my hands feel great and they usually really hurt all the damned time. But the CBD makes it vanish...with the THC...
THC alone makes me kind of forget it is annoying but the CBD makes it go away. The two work really well together for my arthritic joint pain (or RSI pain or Carpal Tunnel or whatever you want to call it).

I really need to grow out more CBD strains. When I get some room I will run a hydrofarm with a lemon potion auto in the veg room. Start to finish. I wonder how big it will get?

If there are no sudden test strains (which will take priority over all) I will run that freebie DAWG strain I got with the CBD cross. @Jesselikes2Grow when you get room let me know and i will make room.

I found a good spot for a 2 x 2 x 6 1/2 foot tent i will buy. This will be in the event i get a boy because that would cross well with anything for me to get cbd content. It is in the furnace room and i have an outpipe to exhaust outside. This would be just for a male because....

CBD really helps everything. Oh and i added 1 tsp of sunflower lethicin. That really helps your liver digest the THC and to work better in general. It is VERY good for you!
I got 1 kg of the shit for 20 bucks and you use 5mg per batch of oil so its a lifetime suppply. You get it at health food stores.
Heck yeah. I'll be running that Atonic cbd strain soon. It's on the list for this fall for sure.

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
180 bucks to the door. I have space but no room for heat so its tempting as the 315 swap out and 315 to veg with a 4200.

So Canadian with the 25 bucks duty it is about 265 CDN. Cheaper than hortibloom and some dazzly red chips

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
The eso tote is changed out and we should be ok. This time just megacrop. Stretch is coming to an end and its flower stacking time. And every day they seem bigger. It needed a water swap it was full of flotsum and crap. Last water swap was Aug 30.
TDS 750 PH 5.6 I think the PH rises faster when you have more crap floating around in your water (dead plant matter decomposing).
It was almost sterile but now its sterile!

So I made sure to make the h202 hot enough. Last time it may have been a bit week. I put 250ml of 29% h202 into 2 litres of water so its about 4.5%. And every water system got some until it was gone.

The space gorilla too. I cant seem to get some strains to catch right in a bubble bucket but the gg4 and this space gorilla just took off when they hit the system
Flower day 46 for these. The one great thing about putting things in flower every couple of weeks is the every 2 week or so harvests. :) they are both big but one is a monster.
DSCF2525.JPG

Even the solar leaves have frost and are not even near the bud. This will be some good squeezin stuff!
DSCF2519.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

Turpman

Insane Grower
Looking good Wheels.
Couple tips on cloning.
Make sure your bubbles are getting the stem wet. I tried the long stones and it wasn’t working for me. Went back to pump and misters.

Another is to put a clear container over wilting clones. Keeps RH very high and gives them a chance to recoup, after getting lobed off. After a few days you can lift an edge then a few more remove. I use 1L poly bulk containers.

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
Thanks @Turpman. I will see if i an improve it and the advice will help me perfect it (and terpyTyrone too).

I will really play around with it in the fall. Water temps and everything I will get figured out. I plan to reveg some of the giant plants i will grow so i might have an equipment shuffle and bring the grow box back in for a cloner. Then tent 2 will be the revegger tent :D. I like that idea and i want to give it a go.
I do see myself getting another pack of wedding night. What if they dont all taste as delicious as that last one...heavenly.
Speaking of that. I cant wait a week so i got a couple of the small dried nugs and fired up skeleton cookies. I like a delicious surprise. This one is FANTASTIC too. Fierce strength and fantastic wonderful flavor.
Like subtle banana bread and no harsh flavors. Delicious but i will see how it tastes after a 2 week jar treatment..
I am going to want to keep these going with wedding night i think. I might have found another keeper but i have to check out the height when growing in a coco pot.

Bloom room is looking better. Look at those buds to the left. Space Gorilla and a purple cake that might chop in 5...time to see if i can see the trichs.
DSCF2551.JPG

Purple Cake...day 61 flower.
DSCF2547.JPG

And the Humbolt Tangerine is ready...72 days and we have about 15% amber trichs. What a leafy plant. I will trim it later but its coming down...all 45 grams of it..It does smell really good.
DSCF2552.JPG

All that is left outside is the lemon potion auto. It has a few weeks to go. We are hitting a real rainy spell. This is when I remember what a tremenous pain in the ass it was last year outdoors. We had so much rain. But i did the patio umbrella shuffle as needed and only lost a few buds.
I like indoors a lot.

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
Purple Cake got the chop at day 63. I found some short 5 gallon pots and up potted Stardawg CH cut and a Purple Primate...this one is a baby but it can veg for as long as it takes. These pots are a full 10 inches shorter than a 5 gallon pail. This is going to help with those GG4 and the other stretchy strains.

I gave up on the clones. I will check it out later in the fall when i have some trees established and have time to play with it.

So Stardawg is in a 5 gallon pot in the 20 x 36 x 52 tent with the mars 120 watt reflector light. And wow they do veg really good with that mars light. How big can a plant get in 5 gallons of coco? Well it has time lets veg it out real good!
DSCF2604.JPG

The 240 watt board is really good too. They respond very well to the 80CRI 4k samsung strips.

DSCF2603.JPG

Tangerine Dream auto day 73. I might get high and trim this one today. There are scatter amber trichs throughout. These are better pics. Maybe 50 grams out of this one!

DSCF2612.JPG
DSCF2609.JPG

It aint no heisenbean purple cake.
DSCF2592.JPG
DSCF2584.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
Heisenbeans always in the garden now...As soon as i get veg space i will pop beans. I have it better under control now. I will transform the growbox into a cloner later. The next attempt i make will be a lot simpler. I have a sleeve of 4 x 4 x 2 1/2 rockwool cubes and a bottle of clonex. I found a 'dome' that is a clear file tote i will modify. I think when i get it working i will understand how to make it work with the bubbler.

The brownies were killer...i have been up one hour and im still dumb as rocks...1 more coffee should fix it.

The veg tent now has a stardawg and a purple primate in short 5 gallon coco pots. I am vegging these until i cant stand it. I will come up with an easier water system and jam them in the back of the bloom room Water systems to the front so i can change them out better.

I love changing shit around in the garden. This is the most fun i have had in years and i cant collect spoons or hats some shit. But grandpa grows fire!

Back to heisenbeans
Space Gorilla growing really big hairy sasquatch buds...Fantastic aroma and sticky and beauty.
Day 51 and it is growing BEASTLY. These lights were turned down from 480 watts for the pair to 350 watts for the pair (heat adjustment)...this has resulted in nicer bud formation. More is not always more if you have heat.
DSCF2625.JPG

An ADUB vegging in an autopot (i have 1 in flower in a 1.5G coco pot). I am going to get this bigger. I think i will like it a lot.
DSCF2615.JPG

GMO cake..growing wild and free like 70s chest hair
DSCF2640.JPG

BigBallzWillie

Master Grower
Looking good Wheels.
Couple tips on cloning.
Make sure your bubbles are getting the stem wet. I tried the long stones and it wasn’t working for me. Went back to pump and misters.

Another is to put a clear container over wilting clones. Keeps RH very high and gives them a chance to recoup, after getting lobed off. After a few days you can lift an edge then a few more remove. I use 1L poly bulk containers.
I couldn't get any love from my bubble cloner. I was actually having better luck in dirt with a cloche over the cutting. Went to the pumps and misters....what a difference. 15 min... 15 min off.......shit roots quick! One led household bulb, no cover. Most clone without ever browning a leaf.

Attachments

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
That brownie left me so dumb i posted that entire gwheels garden update on esos test page :D Glad i realized it before the 90 minutes had passed lol. I have questions....

Bloom Room...60% RH pretty standard in mine....what is the ideal max temp?
85 is too hot....your buds look like a fox tailing freakshow...I can get it to 75 but i will have to reduce it to about 1000 watts over the 45 feet.

I have already maximized the grow to smoke ratio to the power of 10. So now lets make them healthier and not so fucked up from heat. I am going to hook up the killawatt meter and get things reduced all even like this time and not a twist and a look (thats about right).

75 sounds about perfect....78? What do you think is ideal? Everything but the 315 is adjustable.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Insane Grower
That brownie left me so dumb i posted that entire gwheels garden update on esos test page :D Glad i realized it before the 90 minutes had passed lol. I have questions....

85 is too hot....your buds look like a fox tailing freakshow...I can get it to 75 but i will have to reduce it to about 1000 watts over the 45 feet.

I have already maximized the grow to smoke ratio to the power of 10. So now lets make them healthier and not so fucked up from heat. I am going to hook up the killawatt meter and get things reduced all even like this time and not a twist and a look (thats about right).

75 sounds about perfect....78? What do you think is ideal? Everything but the 315 is adjustable.
There is a chart somewhere about the ideal temperature for a given humidity and vice versa. Something about vapor diffusion IIRC.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Pollen Chucker
That is in flower Jesse?
Can you sex them in veg if you leave them long enough ?
OMG i fealt so knowledgable until sexing and cloning came in. I am great at when the seed is the girl and lets grow it.
but I have 2 banghi haze regs....i really want a boy there because i yearn for sativa heavy make me think and write a book strains.

A boy of that with.....Wedding Night (wedding banging)
Purple Punch (grape daze)

So i gots to know that too. Everything really. I have time I do not expect my interests to change. In 5/10 years i will become a master.

I have that time to devote to mastery...because mediocrity is ok and all.....but i strive for greatness.

View attachment 20377
A lot of plants will throw out preflower pistils or ball sacks at around 3-5 weeks of veg. Some need to be switched to show anything but Id say 60-70% of plants will show preflowers in late veg, once they hit sexually maturity. Just look in the spots heathen showed you! Cheers

Jesselikes2Grow

Master Builder
Site Supporter

Mine seem to be happiest between 75 to 80, all led for lighting.

Last edited:

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
I am down to 80.3 degrees. I did some minor light adjustments. RH is 65 but it is humid in September.
Its dialed in on the VPN chart...some of the flowers do not like it though.
Bloom room is filling out. Bubble buckets water change this morning. That beastly sasquatch bud space gorilla had TDS 1250 MC and BE. I didnt realize it was so strong but wow that plant loved it.
I did put it back to 850TDS in both MC and a pinch of BE.
The space gorilla in the 3 gallon coco pot is a much tamer size. Coco keeps it a little shorter.
DSCF2647.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
Veg tent The stardawg and OBSM are filling out nicely. Wow that Mars light with bloom and veg on...all 120 watts of red purple splendor!. And it fits a purpose. Stardawg doesnt mind it at all and the OBSM just went in because it fits better in here.
DSCF2658.JPG

Veg Room. The tote Schwaggy Skunky VA. The big one bottom left is A-Dub getting bigger. and then 4 3Thirteen Seeds. I got them mixed up but they are the easiest to tell apart ever
Citrus milf (4 gallon autopot and 3g coco hempy) has that Plemon leaf serration
Purple Primate (5g Coco and a 1,5g pot w coco) do not.
They sell hempy pots at the garden centre but they call it something like a self watering pot. I will give it a go. I seem to keep things healthier in coco.
Although those Schwaggy seeds sure look good too. I have to up the feed soon. I am going to sex them in veg.
DSCF2657.JPG

Space Gorilla 3 gallon coco pot. This works better for me but the buds will never be as big as that bubble bucket. I did abuse this plant to move around the buds a bit for better light penetration.
DSCF2654.JPG

Purple Cake in a 6.5G autopot on the system. Shaping up pretty nice. I hate the stakes....one day i am going to poke myself real good with one. But i break things if i tie them overhead so i want a set of awesome ski goggles for christmas this year and at least i cant take an eye out.
DSCF2656.JPG

1050 watts of light on and i am at 27.2C just before lights out That is 80.6F. That QB 135 pushes me over the top for heat. I might put it back in the tent and just go with less and have a nicer temp. I can hit 78 if i take it out. And that is a pretty good spot to be at.

Last edited:

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Site Supporter
I am going to the dollar store later and grabbing balls to go on top of the stakes. Thanks @BigBallzWillie !

First off the harvest of last evening. Tangerine Dream from Barneys Farm...It smelled way more orange 2 weeks ago and now it smells DANK and a lot less orange. I guess 44 grams it is my average. This was 20% amber trichs and day 80 I believe. It looks good and smells like it will work. But it is 15% strain.

DSCF2667.JPG

Garden switch around. I took out the QB135 and put it in my veg tent. The growbox is back and i will use the mars in there to start seedlings.

The bloom room is set at 980 watts of light which gets me right at 80F. As the temps cool i will find a cooler place to pull in suplementary intake air from the basement which is much cooler. I just need one more inline fan!

With the new QB135 if things get full i will flower one in the veg tent. I have a scrog net built for just such an occasion.
Less Blurple more Awesome again! QB135 on 150 watts for now. If the heat gets bad i can dial it in but it extracts pretty good through here (dryer feeds to this tent feeds to the veg room to the bloom room via 4 inch inline fan).
HB Stardawg to the left and Eso OBSM to the right. Stardawg has been topped twice but its so squat its hard to tell how many bud sites. Those 4 k lights keep em really short in veg.
DSCF2668.JPG

And this is 3 gorillas from outer space....I love the smell and the yield will be crazy if i can keep them healthy to the finish line..this is where things get rougher for me :D The 3 gallon coco pot is a full foot shorter than the bubble bucket (and the pot is 6 inches shorter). But the giant ones will fill my jars so i can tie shit up if i have to!

DSCF2670.JPG

Last edited: