THE GROW CONTEST BANTER THREAD

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
autos are fine they are from seed.

Finish date...from seed takes 14 weeks ? 100 days from Labour day is Dec 16 so lets make it Christmas so we can all remember

I will post an official one now that we are honing in on it.

Start Labor day finish Christmas Day...well Merry Christmas my budular friends.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Everyone votes for winner most votes win

No weight test. This way it is not fudgable

But we want to see the weight and the finished bud shots too to help us with our decision regarding the most worthy.

I am busting out some blue dream cross fems. :D

Last edited:

Promedz

Zeus
I already know what I want to pop, just got some Skywalker from reserva privada 🤠
had the best walker ever on my first time growing didn’t no how to clone and lost it .. to this day I’ve grown 20 more skywalkers
And nothing close.. that first pheno I had is still my top 3 smoke ever.

Im definitely in this contest I always miss them... good luck too all! And I agree we need a legit scoring system I also like @H.A.F. seem to piss ppl off for nothing at all! Lmao!

I’m not liking the 12/12 from start tho.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
had the best walker ever on my first time growing didn’t no how to clone and lost it .. to this day I’ve grown 20 more skywalkers
And nothing close.. that first pheno I had is still my top 3 smoke ever.

Im definitely in this contest I always miss them... good luck too all! And I agree we need a legit scoring system I also like @H.A.F. seem to piss ppl off for nothing at all! Lmao!

I’m not liking the 12/12 from start tho.
Dude I have heard the taste is legendary, I can't wait. I had some but...it wasn't it