THE GROW CONTEST BANTER THREAD

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Multiple comp levels? Hope we got the folks here for that. A bunch of MIA's since all the right wing crap started here.

Voting?? How exactly and what is a vote? A vote has to be limited to one. Too much slop in the "like" voting process. In fact, the POTM thread would be much more exiting, especially as you get down to the wire, if everyone only had one vote that could not be used on yourself.

I also think the end date should move back to Dec 7th. That's 90 days/ 12.8 weeks and well before the holidays.
Anyone going to grow something from seed @ 12/12 that's going go longer?

I see we can run 4 seeds............at which point do we have to declare which of the 4 is our entry?

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Multiple comp levels? Hope we got the folks here for that. A bunch of MIA's since all the right wing crap started here.

Voting?? How exactly and what is a vote? A vote has to be limited to one. Too much slop in the "like" voting process. In fact, the POTM thread would be much more exiting, especially as you get down to the wire, if everyone only had one vote that could not be used on yourself.

I also think the end date should move back to Dec 7th. That's 90 days/ 12.8 weeks and well before the holidays.

I see we can run 4 seeds............at which point do we have to declare which of the 4 is our entry?
Mail in ballots usps

My plan is easy little room for fuckery and I don’t think it’s been done before

Still either way I will ship whoever wins a golden aunt jemima hoodie

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester

Agree

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

This is very true. I don't have room in my bloom tent for seedlings 😞

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’ll see your kropkings and raise you one ILGM widow ;) just kidding I support all beans haha
The two monsters I have growing outside right now, and the Northern Lights I'm growing inside, are all from ILGM seeds. I know they get a lot of flack, but I've had great results from their seeds. I know they don't have any mind blowing strains, but I've never had a seed fail to germinate or a herm from their fem seeds yet.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
now i remember why Big Perm ran away from the contest....just kidding.

Very good points....

I guess i can pick something that is not super sativa or something.

90 days start labor day End Dec 7 which is 91 days... 13 weeks exactly and it avoids the Christmas rush (and is past the Thanksgiving holiday)

12 12 to 10/14 should finish in that time frame or you are going to get sick of that 1 gallon pot.

We will vote for a winner and everyone can vote for a runner up (newb....honorable mention...whatever floats your boat)..

Any ties can be decided by the wheel of decisions.

I will adjust the rules and dates etc...letting this percolate and ferment a bit...