THE GROW CONTEST BANTER THREAD

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think its time to have a grow contest again. Big Perm is busy doing his own thing so it might be up to me!

This is the preliminary rule shotgun approach...Start date to be determined.

So far i think

Decent veg time so anyone can participate.
Most Honest Grower prize....not necessarily the worst plant but...something brutal...PM...Gnats..dog ate my homework...whatever.

Prizes...oh there will be prizes.

Seeds for sure..I will throw in a couple of packs...we will get the prizes together as well.

Labour day too soon?

Halloween might be the right day to start.

No rules for growing pick your own methods and plants but you need to be chopped on the finish line or you are disqualified.

60 days from start plus 70 days for flower = 150 days start (Cuts or seed drop) to finish.

Labour day would finish Feb 4
Halloween would finish. March 30

How much interest is there in this? Because i am usually around...its kind of hard to corner me...

I will rob from Big Perms rules and adjust and lets go with it....

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I think its time to have a grow contest again. Big Perm is busy doing his own thing so it might be up to me!

This is the preliminary rule shotgun approach...Start date to be determined.

So far i think

Decent veg time so anyone can participate.
Most Honest Grower prize....not necessarily the worst plant but...something brutal...PM...Gnats..dog ate my homework...whatever.

Prizes...oh there will be prizes.

Seeds for sure..I will throw in a couple of packs...we will get the prizes together as well.

Labour day too soon?

Halloween might be the right day to start.

No rules for growing pick your own methods and plants but you need to be chopped on the finish line or you are disqualified.

60 days from start plus 70 days for flower = 150 days start (Cuts or seed drop) to finish.

Labour day would finish Feb 4
Halloween would finish. March 30

How much interest is there in this? Because i am usually around...its kind of hard to corner me...

I will rob from Big Perms rules and adjust and lets go with it....
Grandmaster g 🙏we love you bro. I am very excited man and I appreciate you putting this together