THE GROW CONTEST BANTER THREAD

Opie1

Master Grower
Might just want to do a

1 Gallon Pot Only

1: 12/12 FROM THE START / More than 12 hours of darkness allowed but must stay consistent threw out the grow
2: ANY LIGHTS
3: SEEDS ONLY NO CLONES
4.NO LINES, WICKS, OR HOSES - NO DWC
5. YOU MUST POST AT LEAST ONE PIC PER WEEK, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO POST PIC WITH A RANDOM WORD WRITTEN ON PAPER (RANDOMLY).
YOU MAY ALSO BE ASKED TO POST PICS OF CUP/PLANT BEING HELD IN MIDAIR.
6. ROOTS MUST STAY IN THE CUP ( YOU MAY HAVE AS MANY HOLES AS YOU WANT)
7. 4 SEEDS TOTAL TO START AND CHOOSE THE BEST ONE FROM THE 4 TO ENTER
8. START DATE IS (TO BE DETERMINED).
9. ONLY MEMBERS THAT ENTER CAN VOTE FOR WINNERS
10. CUPS MUST BE NUMBERED, DATED AND HAVE MEMBERS NAME
Can we change rule #3?

That's what I mean - it's subjective. They are all fun - but it would be easier if we all lived in the same neighborhood and could have a smoke test.
That would be nice, but even then it’d still be subjective. Different tastes, tolerances etc. Those North of the border can actually mail samples legally and could compare each others...maybe someday here.

Im just waiting for the final rules on container sizes...I just built 2 new SIPs :ROFLMAO:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Can we change rule #3?
That would be nice, but even then it’d still be subjective. Different tastes, tolerances etc. Those North of the border can actually mail samples legally and could compare each others...maybe someday here.

Im just waiting for the final rules on container sizes...I just built 2 new SIPs :ROFLMAO:
That was just suggestions based on previous contests, Lets get @gwheels back in here to make a ruling

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
clones from 12 12 would not be fair against seed from 12 12...not by a long shot i have a monster bud purple dream sexually mature that is ready for 12 12.

Final weigh in after 14 days of cure so you can provide a smoke report for us to ponder while we judge you on the scales....will you be left wanting? We shall see

1 Gallon/4 liter Pot Only

1: 12/12 FROM THE START / More than 12 hours of darkness allowed but must stay consistent threw out the grow
4.NO LINES, WICKS, OR HOSES - NO DWC, Floraflex, Bubblers
This means....Coco or soil in a 1 gallon pot (with or without a rooter plug )and water that yourself.
5. YOU MUST POST AT LEAST ONE PIC PER WEEK, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO POST PIC WITH A RANDOM WORD WRITTEN ON PAPER (RANDOMLY). I will provide the word every Sunday.
11. Final weigh in to determine winner? What other measurement would work? Something quantifiable is easier.

Seed drop LABOUR DAY Schools Back ! Your about to get learned.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
clones from 12 12 would not be fair against seed from 12 12...not by a long shot i have a monster bud purple dream sexually mature that is ready for 12 12.

Final weigh in after 14 days of cure so you can provide a smoke report for us to ponder while we judge you on the scales....will you be left wanting? We shall see

This means....Coco or soil in a 1 gallon pot (with or without a rooter plug )and water that yourself.
5. YOU MUST POST AT LEAST ONE PIC PER WEEK, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO POST PIC WITH A RANDOM WORD WRITTEN ON PAPER (RANDOMLY). I will provide the word every Sunday.
11. Final weigh in to determine winner? What other measurement would work? Something quantifiable is easier.

U are the man g!!!! I'm def saving my Skywalkers 🤠

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN

Sept 7th?