The days are getting longer

D

Deleted member 60

The season is over here so...um...it doesn't matter anymore! We'z high. Already scheming for next year though.

Hopin to add in some of these frosty-as-fuck Heisen selections. I think Black Ice needs a run @ 7100 ft....and I'm guessing there's a few more that would be some serious fun. Gonna TRY to hold back on doing so many plants...LOL. Old habits are hard to break.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The season is over here so...um...it doesn't matter anymore! We'z high. Already scheming for next year though.

Hopin to add in some of these frosty-as-fuck Heisen selections. I think Black Ice needs a run @ 7100 ft....and I'm guessing there's a few more that would be some serious fun. Gonna TRY to hold back on doing so many plants...LOL. Old habits are hard to break.
i have no doubt about, the try and hold numbers downit's tough when a person is used to doing outie and knowing, i'll chop at least a third of them for being males!

me i think , i'll do sets and try to get them in the ground 2/3 week of march, do'nt want to risk any hermi prone beans , i have a few packs that will be sprouted just for fertz.

D

Deleted member 60

This is the first year I've grown anything but fems since about 2002....LOL. Had to do it. I got tired of lookin at the (freebie) packs that I keep getting sent with fem orders. Go figure. I still have a few I'd like to pop but that kinda shit doesn't keep the numbers in check. Quite the opposite.

I can't sit anything out here before June 1....thus...I'm forced to start indoors early if I want plants of any size. I did start the seeds do my starts under natural light in my greenhouse this season...and they did OK. If I had a market I'd be dropping a shit ton in the GH right now to flower out through December. Such is life. Have all the space I need now...but no market....and when I was rocking I was forced into a crawlspace and couldn't keep up...LOL. Fuck Me. Shit the bed!

Gonna do bigger/fewer plants this next year....and if I do a second pop...I'm gonna do it very late so the plants stay below 2 ft. Might even get em rolling in flower inside...then drop em out like July 15... That outdoor transition time is crazy long shit...LOL. You can't really grow SMALL plants outside unless you fool Mother Nature...

D

Deleted member 60

Santa gonna be checkin' that list for the naughty kids who need coal this season.... Heehee. What I first thought might pale may truly be my largest take ever. Only a few bags in there aren't just packed to fuck full. Should make a few pounds of hash...LOL. Only the wife and a neighbor smoke nug...so we're over the top there as well, for sure.

Had to LOL at the wife. I told her I thought the Double Dawg Biscuits nug might have some decent taste...so we sat a jar aside. This AM she traded that jar in (after only a day or so) and commented...for the first time since I had my Wheelchair clone in house 20 years ago..."that shit is fuckin strong. Definitely day wrecker shit" LOL.

I have some huge bags of that in the freezer for hash...Heehee. BOOM.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Santa gonna be checkin' that list for the naughty kids who need coal this season.... Heehee. What I first thought might pale may truly be my largest take ever. Only a few bags in there aren't just packed to fuck full. Should make a few pounds of hash...LOL. Only the wife and a neighbor smoke nug...so we're over the top there as well, for sure.

Had to LOL at the wife. I told her I thought the Double Dawg Biscuits nug might have some decent taste...so we sat a jar aside. This AM she traded that jar in (after only a day or so) and commented...for the first time since I had my Wheelchair clone in house 20 years ago..."that shit is fuckin strong. Definitely day wrecker shit" LOL.
mine picked black cherry soda , forbiden fruit x funeral cake ,had yet to touch eather one she is waiting on one of her friends to show ,neather has smoked in the past few years, this should turn out to be cotton mouth central ,in the next week or so,stay tuned i'll try to give everyone a toke by toke ,i don't think they can get half way thru a j!

D

Deleted member 60

These super long nights make it hard on those of us who don't sleep without "help". My Gaba only knocks me out for 6 hours...almost like clockwork....so I gotta time it right or I'll still be up in the middle of the night smoking hash...LOL. Glad for the 6 though....just wish I had a 714 topper or a big ole 200mg Tui so I could get 10 hours. It's been a long time since I slept more than 6.....and for awhile there it was only 2-3 hours per night.

Anyone else wired like the Energizer Bunny?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well.....lets see, I try to stay up until 10 so I don't get up at fucking 2:00 am.
Hard to do cause I smoke weed all day long, even nodding out at 8 or 9 dark thirty......up 4hrs later!
My day started at 1:38 this morning, gotta get stoned and go back to bed.
Couple bong hits of my Tombstone, go out to the storage room and check on my seeds.
2:50 go back to bed....up at 4:30, toke some African Chill. My day has started full swing!!
I haven't been able to grow outdoors since 2018, used to make enough RSO to help get me thru the night.
As you so eloquently put it.......fucking old people!!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
And? Was it a memorable thing to watch? Did they get baked?
her friend cancled due to her moms health, still says she will be over this way. All i can do is be for sure that the smoke is ready, i'am sure who will be doing the rolling thing ,not that i mind!my wife at 1 time would tease me about her being my girlfriend,till i told her i wanted 1 with bigger tits that lived farther away, you know how that went over, i stepped in a pile of trouble,on that deal.don't get me wrong ,i would'nt have passed on that , no way!just hate the thought of getin caught!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
And? Was it a memorable thing to watch? Did they get baked?
we will find out was a time when we played cards and her husband and me would drink a couple beers , and i was smokeing he was trying to protect a high dollar lic. tug pilot for the coal termanal , she went from a surgacal nurse to now a full fldge lprn,then jobs and life changed things, don't get to hang around like we used to do!

D

Deleted member 2835

These super long nights make it hard on those of us who don't sleep without "help". My Gaba only knocks me out for 6 hours...almost like clockwork....so I gotta time it right or I'll still be up in the middle of the night smoking hash...LOL. Glad for the 6 though....just wish I had a 714 topper or a big ole 200mg Tui so I could get 10 hours. It's been a long time since I slept more than 6.....and for awhile there it was only 2-3 hours per night.

Anyone else wired like the Energizer Bunny?
Gabapentin or pregabalin?

D

Deleted member 2835

mine picked black cherry soda , forbiden fruit x funeral cake ,had yet to touch eather one she is waiting on one of her friends to show ,neather has smoked in the past few years, this should turn out to be cotton mouth central ,in the next week or so,stay tuned i'll try to give everyone a toke by toke ,i don't think they can get half way thru a j!
Forbidden fruit x funeral cake sounds divine!

D

Deleted member 2835

her friend cancled due to her moms health, still says she will be over this way. All i can do is be for sure that the smoke is ready, i'am sure who will be doing the rolling thing ,not that i mind!my wife at 1 time would tease me about her being my girlfriend,till i told her i wanted 1 with bigger tits that lived farther away, you know how that went over, i stepped in a pile of trouble,on that deal.don't get me wrong ,i would'nt have passed on that , no way!just hate the thought of getin caught!
Imagine if you said yeah so what she gives great head?