Sundae Driving with YG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
It really is an easy one to grow. Not much side branching so it works really well in 1 gallon pots as a SOG or multiple tops. The main tops get really big also.
After watching mom i just thought it would be best not to top them. I just tried pulling down the main cola and letting the lower branches grow taller. She would be a great candidate for the SOG. Also while i have you on the line how would you describe the smell of the Mac in flower and after cure smell ?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
After watching mom i just thought it would be best not to top them. I just tried pulling down the main cola and letting the lower branches grow taller. She would be a great candidate for the SOG. Also while i have you on the line how would you describe the smell of the Mac in flower and after cure smell ?
Yeah no top just SOG would kill it on a 4x4 flood n drain table OMG.
The smell to me is like a weird cologne smell with a hint of fruit maybe and strong musty chem smell. Super loud and greasy as all get out, Easy to trim cause you can leave alot of the leaves on from the stickyness.
The BBC is still by far the king in the garden though. baseball size nugs and cure is off the chain on the nose.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Is it as good as the hype?
Eye candy, yes. lol
Its just a top shelf elite cut. Im around so many honestly it dont really phase me anymore. Thats why when i see alot of my seeds in VEG they are towering over alot of the other competiters seeds because of that reason. Not only are the genetics im using strong as fuck but the veg growth on this stuff is Wack. You get to crossing all this shit your gonna get some very nice plants.