Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Got my ventilation in and lights, just need my 6in fans and a cleaning. Then my neglected bonsai bush will go into flowering. Once Heisens gear gets here, I'll move her into her own tent. Then probably take down the tent and run the whole room with a nice cob set up. Please ignore my viparspectra r300s. I know blurples suck but they get the job done. At the time money was an issue and I just wanted to start.IMG_20190317_211436.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I'm getting WP xWC and SD X Mac via preorder , got rid of the GF so I can support my bean of the month addiction and buy a light from Whyte that will also double as my tanning bed .
I'm still waiting for them heathen weddings I didn't grab that cross because I'll wait on you lol...yea I want a strip build but I'm stuck on cobs for some reason. I think I may go strip if I use the full room. If I stay in the tent, I'll switch to cobs.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Real life impedes me alot lately as well. Hard to do even simple things these days. I feel ya on that one. The plants give me something to look forward to every day.
My awesome project manager has been the greatest help lately as well. He is the reason I manage to make it to work alot of days lately. If it was just me I'd prob not leave the house, but I've got to keep him busy so I go do shit to keep the jobs running.
Yeah I woke up in a shit mood today tryna shake it now. Money has me stressed TF out. These plants are literally the only thing I look forward to everyday lol

shimz

vapest
I've been up since 3 am. Lol. Woke up mad. Dang. Ate some home made medibles and have been having a great productive day since then. A definate mood improvement. I think I'm gonna eat me some magic pancakes every morning. Lol. Feeling great at the moment. Lol. And yes I am getting shit done. Lol. Not just staring at the floor. Lmfao
Lol. Real stoners take t-breaks. I'm on day 4. Feels pretty good actually. Thinking clearly gets me in trouble sometimes tho...

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I've been up since 3 am. Lol. Woke up mad. Dang. Ate some home made medibles and have been having a great productive day since then. A definate mood improvement. I think I'm gonna eat me some magic pancakes every morning. Lol. Feeling great at the moment. Lol. And yes I am getting shit done. Lol. Not just staring at the floor. Lmfao
Lol. Real stoners take t-breaks. I'm on day 4. Feels pretty good actually. Thinking clearly gets me in trouble sometimes tho...
I smoked a bowl this morning to break the funk. It helped somewhat. Been at work so my mind has been at least occupied while here. Can't wait for payday this Friday. Going to move the clones into 3.5 gallon pots and throw them into flower most likely. Hopefully my big bitch is doing something by then, she's kinda holding up the tent at the moment.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'm still waiting for them heathen weddings I didn't grab that cross because I'll wait on you lol...yea I want a strip build but I'm stuck on cobs for some reason. I think I may go strip if I use the full room. If I stay in the tent, I'll switch to cobs.
I love my COBs. they are way brighter than the boards or the strips in opinion. Like night and day, but I do have my Veros ever 6". lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
How do you want to run your COBs? Power or efficiency? I run Meanwell 240 2100mA type A(built in potentiometer) Constant Current drivers for power. I can pull 304 watts at wall with 3 Vero 29 Gen 3.
For efficiency, I'll parallel 2 together and make 3 pairs in series, total of 6 Vero's on 1 240/ 2100mA ( 50 watts ea. ) There are so many combinations you can run. Do you have a problem with heat? QB's are better if you have heat issues. I by 90% of my stuff from RapidLed. Tell you what, If I was you, I would invest in some of Growmau5's Logic Pucks.
They are one of, if not the best grow light in the LED market right now. My .02

shimz

vapest
How do you want to run your COBs? Power or efficiency? I run Meanwell 240 2100mA type A(built in potentiometer) Constant Current drivers for power. I can pull 304 watts at wall with 3 Vero 29 Gen 3.
For efficiency, I'll parallel 2 together and make 3 pairs in series, total of 6 Vero's on 1 240/ 2100mA ( 50 watts ea. ) There are so many combinations you can run. Do you have a problem with heat? QB's are better if you have heat issues. I by 90% of my stuff from RapidLed. Tell you what, If I was you, I would invest in some of Growmau5's Logic Pucks.
They are one of, if not the best grow light in the LED market right now. My .02
Happy to help if you need it man. Anytime.
I'm happy to help as well. I've built LED lights of all kinds.

shimz

vapest
Is it addicting to you as well? It is for me. I can get caught up for hours building things, lights especially are fun. I get all giddy thinking about how much the girls will love it. Lol.
For sure. I built my first one on about two years ago and was hooked when I fired up those Luminus COBs for the first time and they put fuckin' burn holes in the foam mattress topper they were resting over, lol.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
For sure. I built my first one on about two years ago and was hooked when I fired up those Luminus COBs for the first time and they put fuckin' burn holes in the foam mattress topper they were resting over, lol.
A little over 3 years, 60 Veros and 20 meanwells later, I'm able to stay in control (somewhat) of my addictions. lol
I almost took a "hit" of those strips, bought Seymour Duncans for a guitar build instead. That's another path of addiction there.