Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Today is the day I start Sundae Driving School. So fuckin excited for this, just got my permit. Cannot wait for her to crack, I may actually name her. I only dropped one since it's an s1 and it shouldn't have too much variation from seed to seed but wtf do I know lol. So one it is.IMG_20190814_225043.jpg
Then I went ahead and dunked 8 Sundae Driver x Purple Punch (@Heisenbeans gear), 8 Citrol Sledgehammer (@Phylex gear), 2 GMO x BBC (@Heisenbeans gear)then some Mac crosses on the left courtesy of @Doniawon 4 BBC Exotic x MAC, 6 Blue Steel x MAC and 8 Jabbas Stash x MAC. Truly excited to hunt my first packs. IMG_20190814_224856.jpg
Then my growmies got an sdxpp (left front) gg4(top front) and a gmo cake I think he may have killed lol (not in pic hidden under fan leaf)plus 2 adub seeds(back lanky fucks) I gave him. Definitely taking cuts of those. Really hoping the gmo cake pulls through. I bought him a pack of it and forgot about me lolIMG_20190814_230047.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Sundae Driver broke ground yesterday. Stretching hard. Kind of mad at my impulsive seed pop. Environment isn't where I'd like it, even though they seem happy enough. IMG_20190819_152709.jpg
Citrol Sledgehammer (Tangiex9lbhammer) @Phylex
7/8 as of right now two of them grew upside down lol I blame myself for that. Hate soil already from just filling up those trays, made the biggest mess lol.IMG_20190819_145101.jpg
Got rockwool in the house for sdxpp but I may just put them in the rapid rooters when they come tomorrow. Any input is appreciated. I may stick with the rockwool too because it's what I know. We'll see, you all use rapid rooters or root riots even peat pellets with great success. I guess I'll wait on the rooters, now that I've talked out loud about it. Lol 8/8
IMG_20190819_212424.jpgIMG_20190819_212447.jpg
Mac is looking way better too. Haven't seen a mite in four days. IMG_20190819_145040.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Oh on a side note. I somehow managed to misplace my two germed gmoxbbc seeds. I'm chalking it up but still kind of hurt I lost them. No fucking clue how or where. I can't even find the cup they were in. Smfh. I have a few more but I was tryna save them for a later date to hunt...fuck lol
Update: so I told my roommate how I lost my gmoxbbc. He said there's gmoxbbc in your trays. So apparently I planted them in my drunken state. Then got so high I forgot🤣😅🤣...debating if I should leave em or move to a rooter tomorrow. I really don't like soil.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Hopefully you find the cup. After using rapid rooter a few grows ago, I won’t use anything else. It’s my preferred method.
I just went a lil crazy on Amazon last night.(looked at it as an investment) My philosophy is if you're gonna do it, go all out and do it right. Got rapid rooters and root riots. @Schwaggy P did a nice write up on them. Ever since I've wanted to give em a go. Rooters for seeds and riots for clones. I like yet hate rockwool. It works but it's work lol if you get me. I did find the seeds lol look up for the update lmao. I don't know how I forgot that.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I don’t have any experience with rockwool. I just stick with what I know. Glad to hear you found the missing seeds. 👍🏼
You and me both...really excited for the CS, thanks again for them. Here's the other two...waiting on the 8th to pop. Mmm she may be my she lol.. taking her motherfucking time lol.IMG_20190819_221543.jpg
The missing GMOxBBCIMG_20190819_221500.jpg
Then Clarice (my growmies SDxPP) finally starting revegging. IMG_20190819_145045.jpg
This was a bud that receded over the last two weeks.IMG_20190819_145050.jpg
Body shot, she's finally supporting herself again. The added soil definitely helped too. (He finally helped my OCD lol)IMG_20190819_221559.jpg
Gunshots going off in the distance rn. As I write this. Three different calibers. A 9, 40 and a semi auto rifle I couldn't distinguish. Lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I just went a lil crazy on Amazon last night.(looked at it as an investment) My philosophy is if you're gonna do it, go all out and do it right. Got rapid rooters and root riots. @Schwaggy P did a nice write up on them. Ever since I've wanted to give em a go. Rooters for seeds and riots for clones. I like yet hate rockwool. It works but it's work lol if you get me. I did find the seeds lol look up for the update lmao. I don't know how I forgot that.
Schwaggy's writeup was awesome. Last run was rockwool for the first and maybe last time. I totally feel ya on the "works but it's work" thing. Too soggy. Too dry. Etc. Using rooters this run. Had good success from both seed and clone in other mediums.
Funny, my area hydro stores were all out of rooters and riots. They said GH claimed it was all the hemp farmers and that production was backed up 3 months. I found one store who bought them in bulk and bagged em up.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Couldn't wait anymore. Set up my 48x24x72 tent(Qucitent) and my new 36x20x60 tent(Apollo Horticulture) So very happy I went with Apollo, I like the quality and mylar much better then my Quictent. I also got my 48x24x72 Apollo Horticulture tent today along with some other goodies. The only reason I didn't go with Apollo the first time was their vent placement on their tents.
Light at full power...
IMG_20190820_223726.jpg
Dialed it as far back as I could for the seedlings, will most likely drop it down to 48 inches, the lights at 5'.
IMG_20190821_003414.jpg
Was attempting to hang my exhaust fan and like an idiot I dropped it lmao. Sad to say but the trays took a hit. The Citrol Sledgehammer took the brunt of the beating. Had to transplant three to Rapid Rooters. Transplanted the GMOxBBC and two CS to RR earlier when I put my Sundae Driver x Purple Punch in them.
One lil citrusy mallet broke in half. I'm doubtful for her.
youdoodle-2019-08-21T01-04-24Z.jpg
Uppotted the grafted cactus
IMG_20190821_003428.jpg
The 36x20x60 tent. Growmie wasn't too happy I'm gonna be needing my hlg 65 for this tent. I'll just have to take care of his babies muahhaha. My babies now lol. Oh and did I mention I love the color scheme on this lol.
IMG_20190821_004828.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Stress tests are what you'll get from me. I'm very unconventional. The crushed CS is growing still as are the transplanted ladies.IMG_20190821_163147.jpg
Transplanted CS and gmo...one gmo was underground when transplanted. Still there took a tip a from one of the OGs, possibly @HydroRed, and took a piece off the side and covered the hole. The CS behind the first one, I watched it sprout out of its cap. Coolest and longest shit ever. Three hours or so. Was sitting here hanging out lol.IMG_20190821_163133.jpg
Jennifer being a whore. Still has mites. Ugh. Mac is still showing nothing uppotting her once more tonight if my growmie comes through with the promix hp since whenever youse talk about promix you leave out the hp and I without reading bought ameded promix lol well for the fruits and veggies now I suppose. If you look you'll see the three black specks on the leaf. Found their hiding spot.IMG_20190821_145751.jpgIMG_20190821_145842.jpg
Oh and my megacrop came...lol no more AN
IMG_20190821_165853.jpg

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Did I mention I detest soil. Switching back to hydro after these run. I have already managed to overwater them and I've only given them water once...🤦‍♂️
Sundae Driver is on the far left, happy as can be. So I'm happy she's happy. One of the CS may have stalled out, we'll go with grower error.
IMG_20190901_030936.jpgIMG_20190901_030924.jpgIMG_20190901_030919.jpgIMG_20190901_030916.jpgIMG_20190901_030959.jpg
Got my one and only blueberry clone in the 3.5 gallon bucket with the white lid. The GMOxBBC is in the 2.5 liter bucket. I'm not entirely to sure what to do at this point other then let them rock out and grow out of it. Tents at 78°F and 55%RH.
IMG_20190901_030907.jpg
And to be honest, I didn't really look into soil at all. I'm just winging it for the fun of the learning experience plus I have all of you to give me constructive criticism. I also wish I didn't put the SD in soil but hydro instead.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Did I mention I detest soil. Switching back to hydro after these run. I have already managed to overwater them and I've only given them water once...🤦‍♂️
Sundae Driver is on the far left, happy as can be. So I'm happy she's happy. One of the CS may have stalled out, we'll go with grower error.
View attachment 20140View attachment 20142View attachment 20141View attachment 20144View attachment 20139
Got my one and only blueberry clone in the 3.5 gallon bucket with the white lid. The GMOxBBC is in the 2.5 liter bucket. I'm not entirely to sure what to do at this point other then let them rock out and grow out of it. Tents at 78°F and 55%RH.
View attachment 20143
And to be honest, I didn't really look into soil at all. I'm just winging it for the fun of the learning experience plus I have all of you to give me constructive criticism.
Granted, Im no soil guy but those dont appear too overwatered to me? Could it be the soil is a bit hot?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Granted, Im no soil guy but those dont appear too overwatered to me? Could it be the soil is a bit hot?
The soil is Pro Mix HP it shouldn't have anything in it as far as I was informed. I run the beginning of veg off tap water in hydro with an occasional dose here and there since I was using expensive ass AN. I have megacrop now but had planned on running them the same way. I looked up yellow seedling cause found a good article and overwatering was the best fit.
With the SCJs I didn't have this problem that i recall and I was blessed with a beautiful boy and girl. I'm sad I didn't get to see her flower but the male was a fuckin stud. That's my profile pic. I hope his pollen is still viable. I'm definitely going to dust him on a bunch of selected branches.