Sundae Driving with YG

Streetpro09

Tester
I think I am getting them under control now that I know what I am dealing with. You basically have to start all over with your soil mix. I grow in living soil so it has taken a big dent out of my wallet to have to buy everything over. My soil has been cooking for about 5 years now. So that really hurts, but lesson learned. I guess the Russet Mites are really bad out in Vegas and Phoenix area. So if you buy clones from out that direction. Quarranteen the bastards for a month before putting them in your garden. There is a rumor that they will lay eggs inside the plant. Buying a clone could be infected without any visible signs.
Wow that's crazy if they can lay eggs inside the plant! Definitely sucks about your soil '

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I think I am getting them under control now that I know what I am dealing with. You basically have to start all over with your soil mix. I grow in living soil so it has taken a big dent out of my wallet to have to buy everything over. My soil has been cooking for about 5 years now. So that really hurts, but lesson learned. I guess the Russet Mites are really bad out in Vegas and Phoenix area. So if you buy clones from out that direction. Quarranteen the bastards for a month before putting them in your garden. There is a rumor that they will lay eggs inside the plant. Buying a clone could be infected without any visible signs.
Do you have any pics? If you would be so kind my curiosity is peaked.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That batch was harvested.
Now I have a new set up. I'm keeping a close eye on them and keeping DE over the main stems. Seems they head straight up the main stems and will be chewing away at your tops while you are treating the leaves. They just by pass those leaves and go for the colas. I never experienced anything like this before. I have only dealt with spidermites. Treatment doesn't work so well on russet mites.
Looks like a plant defficiency, very misleading. They make your plants have a camoflauged appearance. What you are seeing is where they have already been.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My baby MAC clone courtesy of the man himself @Heisenbeans words can't describe how fuckin excited I am for this. Im beyond grateful. It's actually how I found you. Crazy I'm finally gonna be able to add it to my garden.View attachment 10401
You are so lucky to have gotten that clone. Danm it! Thanks greenthumb256 for ruining it for everyone.