Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Dang, that Jenny looks like a bad bitch! Remind me again what she is... is it a chem cross?
giphy (56).gif
Chem D. She's from a pheno hunt @Jesselikes2Grow did. His Roadkill is from the same hunt. correct me if I'm wrong Jesse but solow I really wish you could stick your face right in her 🤪 straight lemon curd, so fuckin delicious smelling😍🤤🤩 Sundae Driver is the only one competing with her for best smell. It's crazy now that I think about it. Everything in my garden right now stinks heavenly.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I was just sniffing on her this morning, lol, and she's straight lemon funk to the max. Chucked some Citrol Sledgehammer to her the other day on a few of her lower branches. Should be an amazing combo.
I only get the funk from the stem rub. Playing with her flowers though shes all lemony sweetness. So strong on the nose, so very pungent. Fresh zested lemons creamed together with lemon juice sugar eggs and salt then cooked over a steam bath until thickened. All I'm saying is she smells like straight lemon curd, lol. It's really insane. The BBC and Sundae Driver smell like candied fruits. The SDxPP smells like candied grapes. The GMOxBBC smells like spices that I can't put my finger on. ECSDxBubba smells like tires burning. The CS all either smell like a heavy musk someone attempted to cover up with lemon juice lol or lemon zest in some way shape or form. Literally going to have to flower all of them to determine my keepers cause as of now I couldn't choose. My jabba Mac is the only one I have to go smell now lol. What would be your perfect pheno of that cross? Which traits from who...

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Those things are looking phat, and Sassssy.
There is not one homely lass in the class.
,,,and damn that Jenny hit fast, good show man.
Means a lot bro. Thank you sincerely. I'm very fortunate to have the genetics I do in my garden. I'm excited to see what Jenny has in store for me. Everyone who has privy to my sanctuary favors Jenny. Not to take away from her at all but she does take up ⅔ of the tent so it's hard not to fall in love. The BBC however is smelling like straight fruit loops right now. I'm charting uncharted waters with the BBC. Never did a flower run in soil. We'll see how it goes of. I have too many soil growers at my disposal to be too fucked lol. That is if they see fit to lend a hand not implying forced consultation just a helping hand, lol.
IMG_20191104_224255.jpg
IMG_20191105_182352.jpgIMG_20191105_182753.jpgIMG_20191105_182335.jpg
IMG_20191105_191800.jpg
I really cannot for payday. Order my new driver and set up the other tent. Move everyone out but Jenny give her, her space. Spread her wide open.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Your diesel kush has big 'ole fan leaves.
Would you say that the BBC ( H.bean Black Banana Cookie - correct?) crosses have smaller leaves ?
I have BBC cross in the Skeleton cookies. I haven't grown a leaf bigger than my hand yet.
Have you seen this ?
Like - C'mon !
If I had a bad dream about weed, that leaf would be in it.
WTF ?
My GMOxBBC seems to stay on the smaller side. My BBC leaves get pretty big but I usually chop em once they are bigger then my hand. But ive seen that monster heis posted. One of these days I'll allow a fan leaf to just grow.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I'm a newbie and leave all the leaves I can keep healthy on the plant - some lower ones get pretty large by the end. They are also a good "oh-shit" indicator for issues :) The lower leaves seem to get hit before the top ones :)
Very true. Fan Leaves in general are great indicators of what's wrong. I'm into extreme defoliation during veg and I defoliate everything right before flower and around week 3, then keep everything pruned and clean for light penetration. There are still leaves left to gimme a sense of where things are at. Thanks for sharing HAF

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
🙌 fuck yes good stuff mang! 💪
Thanks brobro love this bitch lol just wish everyone else was happy. The Citrol Sledgehammers are hating the blurples. And the lack of idk what. I'm assuming it's colder temps. Low 70s. Humidity is around 50% or less. The other veg tent is droopy too so again I'm going with colder temps. I'm not worried just sad they're sad lmao.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thanks brobro love this bitch lol just wish everyone else was happy. The Citrol Sledgehammers are hating the blurples. And the lack of idk what. I'm assuming it's colder temps. Low 70s. Humidity is around 50% or less. The other veg tent is droopy too so again I'm going with colder temps. I'm not worried just sad they're sad lmao.
how close are you hanging the blurples (Vipar refelctor series?) My plants are sitting at 72, and can dip a bit lower, especially with cold ass chilled water buckets keeping it colder after lights off, and they seem to be ok with it.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
how close are you hanging the blurples (Vipar refelctor series?) My plants are sitting at 72, and can dip a bit lower, especially with cold ass chilled water buckets keeping it colder after lights off, and they seem to be ok with it.
Hmm maybe 16 inches is the cause. They're the r300 models. Appreciate that. Prolly would've been the next thing in an attempt to rectify their depression.
Correction 12 inches.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Hmm maybe 16 inches is the cause. They're the r300 models. Appreciate that. Prolly would've been the next thing in an attempt to rectify their depression.
Correction 12 inches.
certain diodes in the array can "concentrate" like a magnifying glass (I think it may be a UV or IR diode) and burn a very obvious spot if they're too close. I'd try lowering it but just a bit at a time. They're decent for being blurples, penetration sucks though.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
certain diodes in the array can "concentrate" like a magnifying glass (I think it may be a UV or IR diode) and burn a very obvious spot if they're too close. I'd try lowering it but just a bit at a time. They're decent for being blurples, penetration sucks though.
Oh I know that I had a great first run with them. Only pics I could find on this phone of my first run(had noob problems but still bomb smoke). Second run half way through I switch to qbs
IMG_20190204_223519.jpgIMG_20190204_223442.jpgIMG_20190204_223403.jpg

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Oh I know that I had a great first run with them. Only pics I could find on this phone of my first run. Second run half way through I switch to qbs View attachment 29212View attachment 29213View attachment 29214
very nice. Last year we had one tent all HPS and one tent all Vipars (although severely underpowered for the space). The Vipar tent had significantly more frost than the HPS tent, even with some of the same strain clones running in each tent. We did have a couple of Vipar PAR600 series (270w), could've made a big difference. The plants currently under the PAR600s are handling every bit of them, and sitting pretty close too (about 10" or less away). Got a little leaf burn on one cola but it's ok, just raised it up a bit.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
very nice. Last year we had one tent all HPS and one tent all Vipars (although severely underpowered for the space). The Vipar tent had significantly more frost than the HPS tent, even with some of the same strain clones running in each tent. We did have a couple of Vipar PAR600 series (270w), could've made a big difference. The plants currently under the PAR600s are handling every bit of them, and sitting pretty close too (about 10" or less away). Got a little leaf burn on one cola but it's ok, just raised it up a bit.
Lol exactly just very nice lol. Blurples produce way more frost facts. Nice dense hard nugs. The par600(white ones) are amazing. They're done very well. They handle the closeness if the airflow and environment are right.