Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Definately ball city on them. We're they fems or regs, I forget. Either way your plants are looking much mo betta than a few days ago, even if they are boys. Lol
Regs that showed sex under 24 hour light. I'm really mad about it since I had high hopes for the one jabba cross that took after Mac completely except with better side branching.
Wow, you really turned these plants around. Most looking healthy and happy now.

What was the fix for you? When mine were looking like yours, they just weren’t getting fed enough.
Love. A lil abuse and a lot of sweet talking. I also upped their feed from 2.6 grams a gallon to 3.4 grams a gallon and have been feeding twice daily.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Rearranging and moving babies around.
IMG_20191009_205045.jpg
Took my BBC s1 and Mac cut back from my growmie after I saw how much he let the BBC stretch lol look how tiny her pot is lmao. She was in desperate need of new shoes. So I uppotted her to a 3.5 gal bucket.IMG_20191009_205741.jpgIMG_20191009_205718.jpg
Was trying distinguish which Jabba's Miracles leaned more towards Mac since I'm going to take the best male and hit him to a few Mac clones. The three in the middle are definitely male the one in front is up for debate still.IMG_20191009_215346.jpg
Rinsed off the three mutants SDxPP and the one bean pole SDxPP and threw them ina four site bubble bucket.IMG_20191009_205815.jpg
Packed everything in the flower tent with no help from Jenny at all lmao. Got my growmies eagle scout in there to next to Jenny. Mofo stinks so good too bad he's a he. Not sure what the cross is just know it's from greenpoints stardawg male. IMG_20191011_005636.jpg
Gonna defoliate Jenny completely tomorrow. She needs it bad. Freed up room in the veg tent only to lose it to the Mac. She didn't need an uppot just yet. Was just starting to get a root ring at the bottom but I gave her a nice big pot to explode in. Took cuts off her yesterday. Wish me luck. Only plant I can't clone. Then again I've never had fresh ass cuts. Well see. If you look to the lower left you'll see a light blue cup with the craziest stretch I've ever seen. It's a GSC that has 8 inch node spacing. Like wtf was my growmie doing lmao. He cut the top of in an attempt to clone it even tho he has two others. I will attempt to save it.IMG_20191011_005658.jpg
My growmie finally got his cloner from his storage. 30 site ez cloner. I kind of brodied my way in and took it over. Top two rows are mac. Third is a Jenny then three wedding cakes then the GSC stretch cut. 4th row is adub then the last two is BBC s1 only the Jenny the GSC cut and one adub are his. No Mac for him since he's an ass.IMG_20191009_163116.jpg
Then I noticed on my SDxPP keeper had golden sap looking stuff coming from where I topped her. Thought it was pretty cool never seen anything like it. Gonna be doing my research on that in a bit here.IMG_20191011_004159.jpg

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Pulled the trigger on this at 3am this morning. My kids come first. Father of the year.
Screenshot_20191013-013201.png
Got Jenny² her 7 foot tent, still don't think it's enough...oh well she's the last big bitch for a while. Defoliated some of her today finishing her after work tomorrow. The 4 SDxPP are handling the transition from soil to hydro well. They're growing like nothing happened. Pics on the way mañana. Also reupped on my SCJs. I want vainglory back...
Screenshot_20191013-020339.pngvainglory-9083.jpg

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Rearranging and moving babies around.
View attachment 25311
Took my BBC s1 and Mac cut back from my growmie after I saw how much he let the BBC stretch lol look how tiny her pot is lmao. She was in desperate need of new shoes. So I uppotted her to a 3.5 gal bucket.View attachment 25307View attachment 25308
Was trying distinguish which Jabba's Miracles leaned more towards Mac since I'm going to take the best male and hit him to a few Mac clones. The three in the middle are definitely male the one in front is up for debate still.View attachment 25309
Rinsed off the three mutants SDxPP and the one bean pole SDxPP and threw them ina four site bubble bucket.View attachment 25316
Packed everything in the flower tent with no help from Jenny at all lmao. Got my growmies eagle scout in there to next to Jenny. Mofo stinks so good too bad he's a he. Not sure what the cross is just know it's from greenpoints stardawg male. View attachment 25310
Gonna defoliate Jenny completely tomorrow. She needs it bad. Freed up room in the veg tent only to lose it to the Mac. She didn't need an uppot just yet. Was just starting to get a root ring at the bottom but I gave her a nice big pot to explode in. Took cuts off her yesterday. Wish me luck. Only plant I can't clone. Then again I've never had fresh ass cuts. Well see. If you look to the lower left you'll see a light blue cup with the craziest stretch I've ever seen. It's a GSC that has 8 inch node spacing. Like wtf was my growmie doing lmao. He cut the top of in an attempt to clone it even tho he has two others. I will attempt to save it.View attachment 25313
My growmie finally got his cloner from his storage. 30 site ez cloner. I kind of brodied my way in and took it over. Top two rows are mac. Third is a Jenny then three wedding cakes then the GSC stretch cut. 4th row is adub then the last two is BBC s1 only the Jenny the GSC cut and one adub are his. No Mac for him since he's an ass.View attachment 25312
Then I noticed on my SDxPP keeper had golden sap looking stuff coming from where I topped her. Thought it was pretty cool never seen anything like it. Gonna be doing my research on that in a bit here.View attachment 25306
How long have you had Jenny in flower now?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Sundae Driver S1 #1 Reigna
While tryna figure out what else to order from heis besides the MAC that lead me to him. I discovered something possibly beyond belief. Sundae Driver is the perfect 50/50 cross of sativa and indica (FOOGxGrape Pie) I'm hoping this here is the perfect day time smoke for me. If not ill need to get more of @Capt C MAC he outdid himself with that and his wedding cake. I've had three other wedding cakes and none have come close to his frost and flavor.IMG_20191018_181711.jpg
IMG_20191018_182856.jpgIMG_20191019_000103.jpgIMG_20191019_000115.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I have some QB 132 boards in my 3x3. I didn't look all the way back to see you started with, but they are a good option. You should like them.
I originally started with a t5 fixture for veg(never had the light higher then an inch) and 3 ViparSpectra R300 in a 2x4. They're not shit but far from QBs. At the time I needed to set up my flower area and funds were limited. Looking back now I'm glad it was them compared to alot of the other blurple shit out. 75 bucks a pop and they definitely worked well. The QBs though, I love them. I've only had a run under them but they completely shit all over the Vipars. Managed to convince my father to go true LED after he saw their results.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I just love my Jenny² flipped the 9th or 10th. Coming up on two weeks, I think lol. No idea why I didn't write it down. Slacking. @Jesselikes2Grow I'm getting amped and I still have 8± weeks.IMG_20191021_001232.jpgIMG_20191021_001249.jpg
BBC s1 her lanky ass finally is getting some strength in her limbs. Getting her tomato cage friday. Can't wait. Male Jabba's Miracle is already opening up pollen sacks. He's gonna have to go hang out in the other tent by himself.IMG_20191021_001259.jpg
Savannah (GMOxBBC) she's growing crazy. Taking cuts of her and then the 3 SDxPP mutants just in case, lol. I hear all of you regret not taking cuts so I'll learn from youse.
IMG_20191021_001314.jpgIMG_20191021_001222.jpg

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Sundae Driver S1 #1 Reigna
While tryna figure out what else to order from heis besides the MAC that lead me to him. I discovered something possibly beyond belief. Sundae Driver is the perfect 50/50 cross of sativa and indica (FOOGxGrape Pie) I'm hoping this here is the perfect day time smoke for me. If not ill need to get more of @Capt C MAC he outdid himself with that and his wedding cake. I've had three other wedding cakes and none have come close to his frost and flavor.View attachment 26227
View attachment 26228View attachment 26229View attachment 26230
Thanks for the kind words @yougrowyourway .

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@YOU
I just love my Jenny² flipped the 9th or 10th. Coming up on two weeks, I think lol. No idea why I didn't write it down. Slacking. @Jesselikes2Grow I'm getting amped and I still have 8± weeks.View attachment 26493View attachment 26494
BBC s1 her lanky ass finally is getting some strength in her limbs. Getting her tomato cage friday. Can't wait. Male Jabba's Miracle is already opening up pollen sacks. He's gonna have to go hang out in the other tent by himself.View attachment 26492
Savannah (GMOxBBC) she's growing crazy. Taking cuts of her and then the 3 SDxPP mutants just in case, lol. I hear all of you regret not taking cuts so I'll learn from youse.
View attachment 26491View attachment 26495
@yougrowyourway what is that black bag hanging in the tent?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
mA
Jenny² in all her glory. She so fuckin beautiful. Next run in this tent is going to be just Jenny and MAC.
View attachment 26833
View attachment 26834View attachment 26835View attachment 26836View attachment 26837
She's so lush on the door side. Definitely gonna have to trim some leaves out of there.View attachment 26838View attachment 26839View attachment 26840
[/QUOTE Man you better get in there and cut that birds nest out of the center of Jenny. LOL

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Man you better get in there and cut that birds nest out of the center of Jenny. LOL🤪🤣😈
I'm gonna trim her fans down some Saturday afternoon. I did a complete defoliation a few days into flower usually i do it right before, lol. She's just amazing in everyway. Only thing I'm regretting is setting my light schedule up on 1am to 1pm(old room setup). I should have went 8pm to 8am dark. Now I know for the other tent.IMG_20191024_211247.jpg
So I set up a four inch exhaust going out my room and the rH has dropped and staying steady at 46% which is fine with me for now. My room requires 676 cfm to exchange the air once every other minute. With a carbon filter it would be add an additional 135.2 cfm(20%) which brings us to 811.2cfm. Now this being my place of sleep for the time being I wanted a quiet 900 cfm exhaust and I found this. Screenshot_20191021-223626.png
That is if it has the ability to be speed controlled. Still doing my research but thought I'd drop this here and see if anyone had input. I was also curious if that would affect the negative pressure in my tents? At this point I just want to sleep on the couch and give them the room lmao. Gonna start getting the basement together so I can have my room back lol

Last edited: