Sundae Driving with YG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'm gonna trim her fans down some Saturday afternoon. I did a complete defoliation a few days into flower usually i do it right before, lol. She's just amazing in everyway. Only thing I'm regretting is setting my light schedule up on 1am to 1pm(old room setup). I should have went 8pm to 8am dark. Now I know for the other tent.View attachment 26962
So I set up a four inch exhaust going out my room and the rH has dropped and staying steady at 46% which is fine with me for now. My room requires 676 cfm to exchange the air once every other minute. With a carbon filter it would be add an additional 135.2 cfm(20%) which brings us to 811.2cfm. Now this being my place of sleep for the time being I wanted a quiet 900 cfm exhaust and I found this. View attachment 26965
That is if it has the ability to be speed controlled. Still doing my research but thought I'd drop this here and see if anyone had input. I was also curious if that would affect the negative pressure in my tents? At this point I just want to sleep on the couch and give them the room lmao. Gonna start getting the basement together so I can have my room back lol
The 8 to 8 dark has been my schedule for a long time now. It is perfect for me. I would be willing to bet that NuTone fan is load as crap. Have a look at the fan that looks similar to that on @SaintyMcCunt grow journal.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
The 8 to 8 dark has been my schedule for a long time now. It is perfect for me. I would be willing to bet that NuTone fan is load as crap. Have a look at the fan that looks similar to that on @SaintyMcCunt grow journal.
It's supposed to be quieter then most it's 3.8 sones and if I'm not mistaken .9 sones is silence so I don't see it being that loud lol well see more reading is to be done before making that kind of investment. Headed over to saintys now lol

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
So after thinking it through I'm definitely installing a ventilation system in my room if anything at least I'll have it for the future. I found the hyper fan stealth after I decided not to go nutone and almost went with ac infinity but they don't offer the cfms I want. It would've been nice though with the controller already hooked up. Nothing I can't add on later. Was going to get a duct muffler/silencer but I feel I could make one for cheaper. It's just duct with acoustic panels in it. Idk that would be another 150 on top of 600. At least I'd have one badass ventilation system. I'd still have more then enough cfms with the muffler attached. Hence the benefit of the built in speed controlled on the hyper. Ditching the trash bags on the windows for that blackout film, hopefully it works well. Can finally hang my blinds I bought lol.Screenshot_20191025-034043.png
Thought this was cool to understanding sound levels Screenshot_20191025-030558.png

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
So after thinking it through I'm definitely installing a ventilation system in my room if anything at least I'll have it for the future. I found the hyper fan stealth after I decided not to go nutone and almost went with ac infinity but they don't offer the cfms I want. It would've been nice though with the controller already hooked up. Nothing I can't add on later. Was going to get a duct muffler/silencer but I feel I could make one for cheaper. It's just duct with acoustic panels in it. Idk that would be another 150 on top of 600. At least I'd have one badass ventilation system. I'd still have more then enough cfms with the muffler attached. Hence the benefit of the built in speed controlled on the hyper. Ditching the trash bags on the windows for that blackout film, hopefully it works well. Can finally hang my blinds I bought lol.View attachment 26988
Thought this was cool to understanding sound levels View attachment 26991
@yougrowyourway i wanted to bring to your attention. That terabloom filters rating seems high to me . My 10x24 phat only has a 7-800 cfm. The terabloom charcoal bed is not as thick as the other more high priced filters if i remember correctly. With that being said thanks to @Jesselikes2Grow i realized the most cfm's i could push or pull thru my 10x24 phat would be around 350-375 cfm's for the filter to be effective at removing smell. It is pretty close to 50% of the total cfm's of the filter to achieve a single pass rating. I am not sure how they get that high cfm rating it would have to be continuous filtering the air. The bottom line is most likely you do not need a exhaust fan more than 400 cfm. If you do not understand this maybe pm Jesse or me i will explain further.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Oh my. Lol. You've let her become a monster. You're so facked for space now.
Wow she really loves what you've been giving her for sure. Beast mode on that girly.
Why heck, I just love what you've done with her. 😁
so0o fackkked for space. I'm glad you love what I've done with her. I love her just another two weeks before the other tent is up and running and I can give Jenny the tent to her self. She needs an extra fan on her she's so dense. Gonna do some fan leaf trimming after I take care of the babies.
Oct. 16th - Oct. 26th
IMG_20191016_230442.jpgIMG_20191026_143211.jpg

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Jenny does not look like she has stretched that much. This upcoming week i bet she explodes. You almost got her looking like a little lemon tree. Nice
Twas the goal, thanks for noticing lol. Have plans for her stalk as well. I feel the same way I'm the last two days alone she's grown quite vigorously...I'm scared lmao...I may run out of headroom again. Luckily shell have the whole tent to herself in two weeks maybe less. Whenever I get the other tent up and running.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ooooooo lemonz. I need a lemony skunky uppity high girl. What do you recommend ygyw?
I just helped make lemon curd the other day this lady here smells identical. Lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar. As far a recommendation goes I'd check out @Schwaggy P line. He may have something in there along those lines. I know DNA has a lemon skunk strain, not too sure on it though. @Jesselikes2Grow would probably have a better recommendation then I. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful thanks for asking me tbough, made me want to be more knowledgeable about other strains that I normally don't pursue.

I ran the DNA Lemon Skunk many years ago as well as the Lemon OG Kush. I had some kick ass shit but the herms were unfuckingbelievable. I had a gorgeous Lemon skunk with the brightest green buds and light orange hairs and it hermed late. Stopped doing DNA after that sadly.

Btw, DNA (Reserva Privada) fucked it all up when they lost the original OG#18. I had the original from seed and it made peoples jaws drop. GG 15 years ago :whistle:

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ive yet to deal with herms, honestly not looking forward to that let down. I know it happens no matter what and some genetics are better then others but still to find something you like only for it to herm just fuckin blows. If, well more like when I cross out Jenny to something worth while I'll shoot you her offspring to sort through for that Jenny leaning goodness.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ooooohhhhhhhwwwweeeee!!!!!!
Dang she loves your setup bro. Nice to see her loving the hydro.
I just gave her the p & k bump up last night here at two weeks or so in. Shes being a whore as usual. Lol
I double scooped her some bat shit, a double bloom dose, and a good dose of K to round things out.
Watch her lower leaves, she'll tell you if she wants more with a bit of yellow lowers and spots.
Ha, and don't forget her cal mag.
She's a hungry lady she is.
IMG_20191028_140721.jpgIMG_20191028_140736.jpgIMG_20191028_140744.jpgIMG_20191028_140727.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Was working in the garden, well attempting to.
(edit:there's alot going on here lol)
IMG_20191030_220511.jpg
Noone seemed to want to leave me alone today. At least it was about smoking and not drama. My lady friend slide through to watch a movie and chill I ended up leaving her with my homie to watch the movie while I stayed in my garden. They kept each other company and left me be. Replaced the four inch fan with the 8 inch and what a fuckin difference. Now resting at 58% RH the tents are both at 61%. Not where I want them but it's much better then the 70% RH I was dealing with all day. The door cracks are my intakes and you really feel the breeze coming in from it. If I uncover the bottom of the door you get a full on fan effect. So now I'm thinking I'll get the 1000cfm fan and run it at a lower speed then also add in a 70 pint dehuey just to put me in the low 40s.IMG_20191031_232152.jpg
Gonna set up the other 2x4 tent Saturday with the 3 Vipar r300 just until I order the driver for my hlg288s next weekend. I'll move Savannah(GMOxBBC) and the 4 mutant SDxPP out and into the other tent either Saturday or when I get the new driver. Idk if I'm going to be putting the Vipar tent into 12/12 off the rip or not. IMG_20191031_232131.jpg
Defoliated the veg tent. 75% RH all day much better now low 60s. Forgot to take an after pic I'll snag one tomorrow night.IMG_20191031_232201.jpg
ECSDxBubba Kush is looking so ready for flower. Nothing but burnt rubber. Tires burning out type of rubber burn smell. Loving it. IMG_20191101_000126.jpgIMG_20191101_000116.jpg

Last edited:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Was working in the garden, well attempting to.
(edit:there's alot going on here lol)
View attachment 27926
Noone seemed to want to leave me alone today. At least it was about smoking and not drama. My lady friend slide through to watch a movie and chill I ended up leaving her with my homie to watch the movie while I stayed in my garden. They kept each other company and left me be. Replaced the four inch fan with the 8 inch and what a fuckin difference. Now resting at 58% RH the tents are both at 61%. Not where I want them but it's much better then the 70% RH I was dealing with all day. The door cracks are my intakes and you really feel the breeze coming in from it. If I uncover the bottom of the door you get a full on fan effect. So now I'm thinking I'll get the 1000cfm fan and run it at a lower speed then also add in a 70 pint dehuey just to put me in the low 40s.View attachment 27924
Gonna set up the other 2x4 tent Saturday with the 3 Vipar r300 just until I order the driver for my hlg288s next weekend. I'll move Savannah(GMOxBBC) and the 4 mutant SDxPP out and into the other tent either Saturday or when I get the new driver. Idk if I'm going to be putting the Vipar tent into 12/12 off the rip or not. View attachment 27923
Defoliated the veg tent. 75% RH all day much better now low 60s. Forgot to take an after pic I'll snag one tomorrow night.View attachment 27925
ECSDxBubba Kush is looking so ready for flower. Nothing but burnt rubber. Tires burning out type of rubber burn smell. Loving it. View attachment 27922View attachment 27921
Dang, that Jenny looks like a bad bitch! Remind me again what she is... is it a chem cross?