#Heisenbeans Genetics

Good thing i put them in flower early. The purple punch is growing beautifully and BIG. Stretching like a bush.

The others are doing pretty well too. The Mystery Heisenbean looks like a purple punch and for some reason it can handle that root farm stuff so far.View attachment 10189View attachment 10190
G, did you notice anything weird about the Punch when the seed first germed? All 6 of mine had more roots than any other 3 day old seedling I have ever seen. I should have taken pics before I put them in cups damnit. I can't get clones to root that good. Roots popping out of the whole rooter.

I wonder if they are gonna be node stackers? I love when I can play with my plants when they have more branches.

410_Farms

Really Active Member
I'm reversing the daquri now. I'll know in a couple weeks if it puts out good pollen. I'm looking through 100 adub cakes to find a bad ass donor mom for the cake to do a wedding cake bx now so I'll drop the wedding cake s1s and use the new one I find to reverse back to the wedding cake. I'll test them and see how it goes
Geez man, when do you sleep!

410_Farms

Really Active Member
G, did you notice anything weird about the Punch when the seed first germed? All 6 of mine had more roots than any other 3 day old seedling I have ever seen. I should have taken pics before I put them in cups damnit. I can't get clones to root that good. Roots popping out of the whole rooter.

I wonder if they are gonna be node stackers? I love when I can play with my plants when they have more branches.
Mine popped so freakin fast it caught me off guard. Looked one day and the shell was cracked, looked 2 days later and it had grown out of the freakin shell🤣🤣. Snapped the root cause it was stuck to the paper towel, but that seedling is still cruising along.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Mine popped so freakin fast it caught me off guard. Looked one day and the shell was cracked, looked 2 days later and it had grown out of the freakin shell🤣🤣. Snapped the root cause it was stuck to the paper towel, but that seedling is still cruising along.
Next time,cut the papertowel off around the root and plant it.That lil piece of paper towel will disintegrate....no broken tap.
I'm curious to see how the broken tap plant shakes out. I've broken a few here and there.Some odd growth or mutants,overall no real ill effects on growth once they got going.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Im guessin its the Ghost that's throwin the huge 3 finger leafs and huge fanners beginning on the Skeleton Cookies? Looking at pics of BBC online, they don't look this fat and big. Anyone?
Not many pics of the black banana cookies out there. The fan leaves on the clone only BBC are Huge. Biggest fans I've ever seen on a plant.
Black banana fan leaf. Anyone that dont know how big the fans are ain't got the real cut.

20190614_205507.jpg

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Any tips on how to save curled down overwatered seedlings? Noob here apparently
From one newb to another, and without access to better advice, I would get a small circ fan blowing gently on the surface of your soil. If can turn down the humidity too, that should help the plant(s) transpire more water.

Hopefully someone with more experience chimes in.