Sundae Driving with YG

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Do you get runoff with how much you water them? After you water are the cups much heavier or only sort of heavier? Are they allowed to sit in on or near water?
I knew I should've commented on that lol, yes I get runoff about 10ml I'll sometimes add an additional 20-30ml they'll sit in water for a bit but for the most part all the cups reabsorb all the water. They become heavier. They're usually bone dry when I water, very light. I really appreciate your time dstroy. I can't wait to go back to hydro lol.
I usually water to run off, wait til they dry out and then water again. You want those roots to reach out.

These solos right now I didn’t put holes in the bottom, but they’ve been slow growing for the last month + by a windowsill. Water only and a light ewc top dressing. Will get them new shoes, throw em under a light, take clones and flower them.
I definitely wait for them to dry out, thankfully. I put a single hole in the bottom. If I ever do soil again I'll try it your way, simple. Lol. I swear hydro is much simpler.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
I knew I should've commented on that lol, yes I get runoff about 10ml I'll sometimes add an additional 20-30ml they'll sit in water for a bit but for the most part all the cups reabsorb all the water. They become heavier. They're usually bone dry when I water, very light. I really appreciate your time dstroy. I can't wait to go back to hydro lol.

I definitely wait for them to dry out, thankfully. I put a single hole in the bottom. If I ever do soil again I'll try it your way, simple. Lol. I swear hydro is much simpler.
I think it might be ph, I usually feed 6.5-6.7. Especially once the soil gets tired, I feed every time, never plain water. But take this with a grain of salt cause you know, my soil experience is limited to moms, houseplants and vegetables. Hope you get it sorted.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I was looking at them earlier figuring out which ones to pop. I have 4 sets with a total of I believe 44, I lost number 45 thanks to @Jesselikes2Grow i have been debating culling the "weaker" ladies in the next week then flipping the remainder to flower. I do however want to see them all through and may just flip them all in the solos and the bigger ladies will get uppotted to 1 gallon pots. Grab 2 clones off of each during the end of stretch.
There were originally 144 plants I bred in 2012. There is even PlushBerry in it. Reminds me of Cannaventures Pure RaspBerry Kush. You should find something of your liking in there.

Edit)
Just now checked, Little over 12 hrs and I got "tails" on the 2012's. They are definitely viable.
Plant the hell out of them. What I sent them to you for.
Not gonna grow in those little bottles. lol
That's something Jesse would do. LMAO!

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I think it might be ph, I usually feed 6.5-6.7. Especially once the soil gets tired, I feed every time, never plain water. But take this with a grain of salt cause you know, my soil experience is limited to moms, houseplants and vegetables. Hope you get it sorted.
What kind of soil do you have in those cups @yougrowyourway ? I keep my coco around 6.3 as well but it is not soil. One other quick question for you ppm reading going in and have you checked the ppm of the runoff? I know the first few things that come to mind is like @dstroy said possible PH issues. Maybe lack of nitrogen or not enough nutrients which is most likely not the case. If it were me i would flush them GOOD and start over with mild ppm's. @Jesselikes2Grow( along with many others here) is a good soil man maybe ask him .

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I know soil is supposed to make a good buffer and some people don't even PH it. But in my personal experience I've had better results PH'ing to 6.2 rather than 6.5. And 6.7 sounds like it's getting toward the higher end.
I normally use PH Perfect and Pro-Mix until there is a decent root system, then plant in a fertile medium.
People tend to add too much to their soils and then get in trouble.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
I normally use PH Perfect and Pro-Mix until there is a decent root system, then plant in a fertile medium.
People tend to add too much to their soils and then get in trouble.
I’m using Happy Frog early on and transplant to Ocean Forrest with added perlite into both for better drainage. I don’t add anything in fresh soil for the first 2-3 weeks. But I’ll still ph the water to 6.2. Then it’s just typically mega crop and recharge; still ph’d to 6.2

I might add a one time PK boost, but that’s it.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I've been feeding everytime. Using promix bx. Gonna check the pH tonight on the runoff. I know I'll get it sorted. Thank you very much @dstroy @Phylex @NoWaistedSpace @Capt C
There were originally 144 plants I bred in 2012. There is even PlushBerry in it. Reminds me of Cannaventures Pure RaspBerry Kush. You should find something of your liking in there.

Edit)
Just now checked, Little over 12 hrs and I got "tails" on the 2012's. They are definitely viable.
Plant the hell out of them. What I sent them to you for.
Not gonna grow in those little bottles. lol
That's something Jesse would do. LMAO!
They're on deck. I'm excited af for them. They are most certainly getting ran.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
IMG_20190925_130405.jpgIMG_20190925_220400.jpg
Went a lil crazy supercropping Jenny². I absolutely adore her structure I have two rooted clones of her now, tossed the others and was thinking I may take 12-20 more cuts of her and veg them for the next two months in a diy bubble tote possibly with a separate res. Flower them all so I can have a nice supply of her for the stash then keep a small mother of her for the future. Turned the light all the way up. Just realized it wasn't tonight lol.
IMG_20190925_220421.jpg
IMG_20190925_223842.jpg
IMG_20190925_220404.jpg
Savannah moved into the flower tent lol. She's getting flowered too. Going to take a clone or two of her possibly but was definitely going to reveg her she proves her worthy. IMG_20190925_182932.jpgIMG_20190925_182029.jpg
Loving her crazy ass leaf twist. IMG_20190925_182033.jpgIMG_20190925_182035.jpg
Also got my @3thirteenseeds sticker from @HydroRed for his contest. Had some really great ideas but sadly most of them really gave up my location.😒Wish I asked for two now lol I want one for my seed case lol. Thanks for letting me participate. Gonna be adding reds genetics to my library Friday when I get paid. Plus another I cannot recall for the high of me.
IMG_20190925_143234.jpg
It's CONTEST time again!
But were doin it a little different this time.

I have a stack of these free stickers ready to mail out. They measure approximately 3" x 5".
View attachment 22360

All you have to do is send me a message with the subject: "Count Me In" and provide a safe address for me to mail the sticker to. If you prefer, I can give you my email so you can message me that info off site.

***** The object of this contest is to see who can post a picture in this thread showing how you used the sticker in a unique and creative way that will help spread the word of
3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-Must post a picture of your used sticker in this thread.
-One post per user.
-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are, I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.
-Cut off time for sticker requests will be Saturday September 21 so dont wait to ask me for one.

The picture with the most "likes" at 7PM ET on Tuesday OCT 1st will win a free pack of their choice of any
3Thirteen Seeds. If you already have the currently available packs, I'll allow you a free pack of 1 of my upcoming releases once they are available! If it comes to a tie, I'll create a poll for everyone to vote on.

Let the games begin.... GOOD LUCK!
I was going to ask for one and put it on some unsuspecting female "friend" of mines arse,have her boot over and censor the goodies with the sticker. I KNOW I'd at least be in the running then. 👀😂

313 Seeds covering the opening to the............
BATCAVE.
This right here.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Nic
View attachment 23386View attachment 23381
Went a lil crazy supercropping Jenny². I absolutely adore her structure I have two rooted clones of her now, tossed the others and was thinking I may take 12-20 more cuts of her and veg them for the next two months in a diy bubble tote possibly with a separate res. Flower them all so I can have a nice supply of her for the stash then keep a small mother of her for the future. Turned the light all the way up. Just realized it wasn't tonight lol.
View attachment 23378
View attachment 23380
View attachment 23379
Savannah moved into the flower tent lol. She's getting flowered too. Going to take a clone or two of her possibly but was definitely going to reveg her she proves her worthy. View attachment 23382View attachment 23385
Loving her crazy ass leaf twist. View attachment 23384View attachment 23383
Also got my @3thirteenseeds sticker from @HydroRed for his contest. Had some really great ideas but sadly most of them really gave up my location.😒Wish I asked for two now lol I want one for my seed case lol. Thanks for letting me participate. Gonna be adding reds genetics to my library Friday when I get paid. Plus another I cannot recall for the high of me.
View attachment 23377

This right here.
Nice job on the super cropping . What light do you have over her?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
1bTCd6U.gif
Idk what I did but Carly the Blueberry clone went from healthy green and growing to looking like death. Im pretty sure she's locked out. Doing my research now on lockouts. This here is a trigger for me, having to read then reread about deficiencies, knowing damn well right I've read this shit at least 10 times already. Memory is complete shit. Luckily I get lost in the reading and forget about it until the next time I'm rereading the same shit, again. Swapped the water out already last night thankfully.
IMG_20190926_153225.jpgIMG_20190926_153158.jpg
IMG_20190926_153202.jpgIMG_20190926_153209.jpgIMG_20190926_153212.jpgIMG_20190926_154337.jpgIMG_20190926_154347.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Loving my setup. Just missing having a dedicated room lol. Looks like one of the roommates has to go. 🤣🤣🤣 IMG_20190926_152610.jpgIMG_20190926_133659.jpg
Thinking I may take the Jabba's Miracle(4 in upper left corner) uppot em and throw in flower. They stink so good and two are looking like Mac. One smells like her but with better side branching. Well see. Papi(middle with skewer) my random bagseed from my new neighborhood is killing the game. Think he's two weeks behind everyone else and he's catching up fast. Whatever I did wrong with the first seedlings I rectified with Papi. He's healthy all around. 3/5 SDxPP are mutant as fuck and I love it! Can't wait to see how they smoke. 1 of the 2 non mutants is just growing straight up no side branching yet. The other non mutant is a beast. Biggest one in the far right corner group of 5. Biggest in the tent(not the tallest but only centimeters separate that) Gianna (ecsdxbubba) still in her tray thriving. Need to move her into a pot. Finally got my hydroton, don't think I'll be needing any in the foreseeable future, lol. IMG_20190926_164917.jpg
Defoliated Jenny² and made sure she was good to go for flowering. All branches have their own pathways. Lil lst light bondage. I'm excited for her. Then I got all these clones on her. Can't wait to do a full run of her next. While I'm vegging the next run they'll be a month into flowering. We'll see lol.IMG_20190926_142508.jpgIMG_20190926_152412.jpg
Oh and my growmie apparently still had some of @Capt C MAC. Surprised me yesterday, apparently my face gave away the fact I was going through it. Smoked a bowl of that, lost some flavor but the high was just as perfect. Finished the nug in a healthy bowl pack while I took care of the kiddies and Jenny.IMG_20190926_134905.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Loving my setup. Just missing having a dedicated room lol. Looks like one of the roommates has to go. 🤣🤣🤣 View attachment 23493View attachment 23494
Thinking I may take the Jabba's Miracle(4 in upper left corner) uppot em and throw in flower. They stink so good and two are looking like Mac. One smells like her but with better side branching. Well see. Papi(middle with skewer) my random bagseed from my new neighborhood is killing the game. Think he's two weeks behind everyone else and he's catching up fast. Whatever I did wrong with the first seedlings I rectified with Papi. He's healthy all around. 3/5 SDxPP are mutant as fuck and I love it! Can't wait to see how they smoke. 1 of the 2 non mutants is just growing straight up no side branching yet. The other non mutant is a beast. Biggest one in the far right corner group of 5. Biggest in the tent(not the tallest but only centimeters separate that) Gianna (ecsdxbubba) still in her tray thriving. Need to move her into a pot. Finally got my hydroton, don't think I'll be needing any in the foreseeable future, lol. View attachment 23492
Defoliated Jenny² and made sure she was good to go for flowering. All branches have their own pathways. Lil lst light bondage. I'm excited for her. Then I got all these clones on her. Can't wait to do a full run of her next. While I'm vegging the next run they'll be a month into flowering. We'll see lol.View attachment 23496View attachment 23495
Oh and my growmie apparently still had some of @Capt C MAC. Surprised me yesterday, apparently my face gave away the fact I was going through it. Smoked a bowl of that, lost some flavor but the high was just as perfect. Finished the nug in a healthy bowl pack while I took care of the kiddies and Jenny.View attachment 23497
I am glad you enjoyed it. I had a couple of other folks commented on how much they liked it as well. For me it it was just okay just didn't ring my bell i guess. I am getting ready to run some more of it this round i have coming up. She sure is a looker in flower and easy to grow. Wish you were a little closer to me so i could restock you with some more.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Gonna uppot everyone to quart containers lol. Flower them out in them maybe uppot a few to a gallon. Pics below are earlier today vs rn. Thirsty motherfuckers are drinking at least once a day some twice. 3 of my 4 Jabbas I think may be throwing balls. Not too sure what's going on here. Hermies possibly.
View attachment 24673View attachment 24676
Wow, you really turned these plants around. Most looking healthy and happy now.

What was the fix for you? When mine were looking like yours, they just weren’t getting fed enough.