Stoner thoughts and toasted talk

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Seed-vendors.

Mix packs.

Bundles of strains that are either a selection of an entire run (like OG Whatever x This, x That, and x the other thing).

Or a variety pack with a pick from each type of strain you grow. Skunks, Cakes and Grapes - or whatever.

Thus ends the idea before I forget.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Seed-vendors.

Mix packs.

Bundles of strains that are either a selection of an entire run (like OG Whatever x This, x That, and x the other thing).

Or a variety pack with a pick from each type of strain you grow. Skunks, Cakes and Grapes - or whatever.

Thus ends the idea before I forget.
I believe GYO Seedbank has a mix n match.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
One day, right after moving to our new property (totally in the woods) my wife decided that she was going to grow some strawberries. We moved to the deep South from outside suburbs of Chicago. She put most of the plants at the top of the hill, and a couple of others at the bottom. Not long after that, I was in a store and see a realistic looking rubber snake. Suddenly I get this great idea! After purchasing the toy, I get home and place it by her strawberries at the bottom of the hill. And I wait. As time goes on, I completely forget about it. She never said anything to me about it either. About a year and a half go by, and I'm mowing the grass, I have to get off the mower to move some stick's out of the way, all of a sudden, I jumped and yelled like a little girl. My hand brushed against the long forgotten toy snake I put there to scare my wife. Oh how she laughed when I told her.

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
What the hell is going on with toilet paper math? The ol' lady sent me for toilet paper and the package (charman) says that 6=12. Now I'm an old guy and I never really went to school much, so I don't question this "new" math. The price is $6.00. I get to the register and I give the lady $3.00. she tried telling me I still need to give her more money. So I tells her, No, since I'm buying toilet paper, we are using their math. So 3=6. After 15 minutes of back and forth over it, I realized that this math only applies to their side of the deal. After all this, I no longer feel bad over Mr. Whiffle getting replaced by cartoon bears!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What the hell is going on with toilet paper math? The ol' lady sent me for toilet paper and the package (charman) says that 6=12. Now I'm an old guy and I never really went to school much, so I don't question this "new" math. The price is $6.00. I get to the register and I give the lady $3.00. she tried telling me I still need to give her more money. So I tells her, No, since I'm buying toilet paper, we are using their math. So 3=6. After 15 minutes of back and forth over it, I realized that this math only applies to their side of the deal. After all this, I no longer feel bad over Mr. Whiffle getting replaced by cartoon bears!
It fucking migrated to paper towels...