Sparrowhawks small scale pollen chucks and seed share

86grower

If you grow the Cherry Dreams, you'll probably be the first to do so and although I can't guarantee it, those should be some fruity and decent yielding plants.
Hey bro that's awesome what ur doing not many people like u out there hooking all ur fellow growers up but this is how it should be I mean all them seeds what would someone do with all them like u said just sit n collect dust until u got to them if u could even grow them out in a life time but I'd be up to grow some of ur gear u should also make a thread just for ur gear if there isn't one or use this one well lmk if u got any seeds left I'll even pay shipping if that helps I like fems better but all sound decent well lmk thanks u sir

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Hey folks, hope everybody's well, with grow rooms full of dank & healthy plants. I apologise for my recent absence, but I guess ya'll know how life can get in the way sometimes, had some family issues which are finally sorted and some maintenance issues which are gonna require a total shut down during the summer.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Can't wait to see what ya'do with this and the Lizard King. Think I've mentioned before that the LK is totally untested, but the Cackle should turn out potent, with decent sized solid nugs.
I started out with the cackle in the 2 liter comp, I eventually up potted it but it hasn't changed much. It is making one helluva main cola. It's greasy, sticky and smell pretty good. Hard MF'er to clone but I have taken a couple...still in the cloner. I want to grow it without the 2 liter restriction. It's a strong plant. It's the only Cmonkey that made it. Most cracked, small tail then nothing.
The LK is budding and started getting a nose last night..........not cindy, smells a bit stronger and wicked good. It's not tall either maybe 36", still stretching. BIG fans on the bottom, it's one of the most symetrical plants I have grown, beautiful xmas tree pyramid shape.

One more Planet of the Apes popped overnight :)

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
I started out with the cackle in the 2 liter comp, I eventually up potted it but it hasn't changed much. It is making one helluva main cola. It's greasy, sticky and smell pretty good. Hard MF'er to clone but I have taken a couple...still in the cloner. I want to grow it without the 2 liter restriction. It's a strong plant. It's the only Cmonkey that made it. Most cracked, small tail then nothing.
The LK is budding and started getting a nose last night..........not cindy, smells a bit stronger and wicked good. It's not tall either maybe 36", still stretching. BIG fans on the bottom, it's one of the most symetrical plants I have grown, beautiful xmas tree pyramid shape.

One more Planet of the Apes popped overnight :)
The big leaves on the LK defo' come from the BI mom, while the Mosca C99's I grew out all stayed pretty small, not sure if that's typical on all Cindy's. Hopefully you get the big potent buds from the Iguana matched with the bag appeal and terps of the C99;)

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Current list of testers available

Psycho Lizard​
65​
R​
Blue Iguana (Mosca) x {Psycho Killer x Livers} (Breeders Boutique)​
Purple Komodo​
60​
R​
Blue Iguana (Mosca) x Fat Purple (Hazeman)​
Cacklemonkey​
70​
R​
Space Monkey x Cackleberry​
Cherry Dreams​
75​
F​
Cackleberry x Deep Dreams V2 (Reversed)​
Bubbledreams​
60​
R​
Bubble queen x SSDD​
???​
30​
R​
LVTK v Goofy Grape​
???​
150​
R​
Texas Butter x Goofy Grape​
???​
40​
R​
Space Monkey x Goofy Grape​

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Next planned 'fem' pollen chucks are:

Reversed LVTK(Cannaventure) pollen donor
Space Monkey(Bodhi) x LVTK
Bag of oranges(Useful) x LVTK
Goofy Grape(Chuckers Gear) x LVTK

Reversed Space Monkey(Bodhi) pollen donor
Tangie(Reserva Privida) x SM
Black Banana Cookies S1(Heisenbeans) x SM
Sunset Wedding(Heisenbeans) x SM
Cake n Chem(GPS) x SM

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
After my last failure with the STS, I decided to blast 2 of each of my chosen plants with it, to hopefully double my chances. These were sprayed and flipped close to 3 weeks ago now and sprayed again a week later.

Space Monkey cut, been around a good few years now and although she hates the STS, has been reversed before and used to make the fem'ed Cacklemonkeys.....................I know she passes her potency on to her progeny, both as a donor and receiver of pollen.

IMG_4237.JPGIMG_4246.JPGIMG_4234.JPG
IMG_4235.JPG

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
It seems like the LVTK I reversed doesn't wanna play ball tho, got sacks that are open, but I'm not seeing any pollen even when agitated..........................looks like everything will have to be hit with the Space Monkey, not the end of the world I suppose, at least I know she breeds well.:rolleyes: